It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear Dirty Bomb to go off in Europe/London due to OBL killing?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
You may or not have read about this just six days ago being reported in the Guardian.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Six days later OBL is killed and it is posted everywhere. Does this herald either a real attack by terrorists in retaliation (unlikely), or a false flag?

This is the most telling part:

One of the terrorist group’s most senior figures warned that al-Qaeda had obtained and hidden a nuclear bomb in Europe that would be detonated if Osama bin Laden was killed or captured.

edit on 2-5-2011 by kcoyote because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by kcoyote

It was mentioned afew times on other threads

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by kcoyote
You may or not have read about this just six days ago being reported in the Guardian.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Six days later OBL is killed and it is posted everywhere. Does this herald either a real attack by terrorists in retaliation (unlikely), or a false flag?

This is the most telling part:

One of the terrorist group’s most senior figures warned that al-Qaeda had obtained and hidden a nuclear bomb in Europe that would be detonated if Osama bin Laden was killed or captured.

edit on 2-5-2011 by kcoyote because: (no reason given)

The timing of all this is strange isn't it?

This news broke six days ago and low and behold they get their man. Hmm, False Flag event definately on its way.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by kcoyote

Interesting, my guess is this is all one huge FALSE FLAG. News article setting the tone for the big show that would be the mass reporting of the Osama death and possibly another huge FALSE FLAG attack. This is all too weird, something is going to happen on a large scale now and it won't be caused by who the MSM says it is.

Star and Flag (Not a false one though
)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Well he has been killed and I haven't seen a mushroom cloud yet. I believe this is either fear-mongering by the press or posturing by Al-qaeda.

ALS
edit on 2-5-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by kcoyote

I would say: Bluff called. It's been a day. There should be one severely compromised Eurpoean population center if these guys knew what they were doing.

It's remarkable to me that these alleged terrorists whom we are supposed to believe are hellbent on the destruction of the western world are consistently incapable of producing even one genuinely devastating attack on the west. Don't get me wrong. 9/11 and 7/1 were both terrible incidents, but in the grand scale of a the ebb and flow of civilizations, these things barely count as blips.

The fact that they talk such a big game, and that our illustrious leaders exaggerate their powers is proof to me that "The Terrorists" are largely a fear-mongering construct with little to no basis in the real world.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
and i'm in europe... great...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Europes a big place. Not worth panicking.

We have had lots of terrorists have a pop at London, and everyone still carries on.

Made of strong stuff here.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
My fiancee is currently in the UK on business. Should something happen to her, I will no longer be able to just sit and type on forums about what I'd do or what I think should be done since I know it will be another false flag operation where collateral damage is acceptable to those running the operation. She is not collateral damage to me and I hope this is all just hype.

OBL has been dead for years. The quick "burial at sea" only proves this whole thing to be a bullshoot song and dance to distract us from something else.

I am tired of having smoke blown up my backside by the criminals running the show. They aren't hard to find.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by bozzchem

My fiancee is currently in the UK on business. Should something happen to her, I will no longer be able to just sit and type on forums about what I'd do or what I think should be done since I know it will be another false flag operation where collateral damage is acceptable to those running the operation. She is not collateral damage to me and I hope this is all just hype.

I live in England (Right next to London in fact) and I'm not worried, so if I'm not worried, you shouldn't be either friend.

ALS

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Now wouldn't it make sense to wait awhile, let everybody think they're bluffing and forget about it, then BOOM they set if off when everybody's guard is down?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I think it is unreasonable to think that there will not be SOME kind of attack(s) at some point in time but to think that they are organised enough to set off multiple attacks on a large scale at the drop of a hat is unreasonable. We in the states are definitely being groomed by the media to "expect" something big to come out of all of this as it is the first question being asked to officials being interviewed and quotes like "Al-queda retaliation expected in wake of Osama's death" are dominating the new's scrolls at the bottom of our television screens. They are really trying hard to make us expect whatever they have planned for us next.....makes me sick but it is exactly what I expected.....

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by warbird03

No no no, they would have detonated it straight away. They wouldn't want us cheering the death of their martyr for too long. Think about it when 9/11 happened we pretty much when straight for the offensive.

ALS

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

Sure, that's what the US did. They don't have nearly the same resources we do so they must be much more careful in how they do things. I don't think there's any doubt that they'll be pissed off over it, but it doesn't mean they'll suddenly go stupid. They know we're expecting an attack right away.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by EarlyDurban

We in the states are definitely being groomed by the media

Actually I can agree with this:

www.bbc.co.uk...
www.bbc.co.uk...
www.bbc.co.uk...

All these links are about "retaliation" and this is just from one website.

ALS

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by kcoyote

They could hype any radiation device as a great threat if detonated. But wait, we're already getting radiation, and it is "safe", from Fukushima. No dirty bomb could measure up.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
reply to post by warbird03

No no no, they would have detonated it straight away. They wouldn't want us cheering the death of their martyr for too long. Think about it when 9/11 happened we pretty much when straight for the offensive.

ALS

I don't know about that.
The people in charge are not prone to flights of fancy. They are patient and willing to wait the time needed.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
they may have a dirty bomb but it takes preperation to det it, they may have it hidden but would they not have to take time to sort everything out and go to plan?? unless using a nuclear bomb is as simple as just sticking a few wires together and pressing a button.

i wouldn rule it out just yet!! security is prob pretty high now and they dont want to be cought with an un-detonated dirty bomb in their hands.. they will play it carefully

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
To be honest I'm more concerned about crab people than I am about Al-Qaeda's supposed hidden nuclear bomb.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
reply to post by bozzchem

I live in England (Right next to London in fact) and I'm not worried, so if I'm not worried, you shouldn't be either friend.

ALS

It's not a matter of being worried. It's a matter of being prepared. While I have no choice but to worry about the love of my life, I am well prepared to do what little I can should she be taken from me.

Picture The Punisher on steroids and really, REALLY pissed.
edit on 2-5-2011 by bozzchem because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join