It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mainstream Media Blames Fake OBL Photo Used By Mainstream Media On “Conspiracy Theorists”

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
www.prisonplanet.com...

Since then, however, the image has been claimed as genuine on a number of conspiracy forums and used to substantiate claims that the terrorist responsible for the 9/11 bombings had been killed.

Which conspiracy website are they talking about? Surely ATS said right away that this was fake.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

hmm

Since then, however, the image has been claimed as genuine on a number of conspiracy forums and used to substantiate claims that the terrorist responsible for the 9/11 bombings had been killed.

Ok hold up now. What conspiracy forums are claiming Bin Laden had anything to do with 911? any conspiracy forums I've encountered, much like this one, tend to go the other way with that. The only conspiracy theory related to Bin Laden is the one written by the government and labeled the "Official Account"
edit on 2-5-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
www.prisonplanet.com...

Which conspiracy website are they talking about? Surely ATS said right away that this was fake.

it doesn't have to make any sense.

Its a smear job to tie CT in with terrorists.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

The London Guardian has suggested that the fake image used by several British mainstream media websites this morning on their front pages was the work of “conspiracy theorists” who claimed it was genuine

Then why use it in the first place? I was to the understanding that those “conspiracy theorists” were saying it was fake not genuine. The British press is a JOKE! (and not a funny one).

ALS

This sorry saga once again demonstrates how the corporate dinosaur media has been completely surpassed by the alternative media and the new social media

Right on, actually makes me proud to be an ATSer
edit on 2-5-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
That "photo" was posted here months ago and was debunked in just a few posts. The MSM is full of crap.
edit on 2-5-2011 by InvisibleAlbatross because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
That photo was leaked by Pakistani media FIRST(though from what I understand it floated around the internet for a while before that) to inflame his supporters.. Wound up on 4chan where it was torn to shreds. If it made it here I haven't seen it.

Probably made it to prison planet. Those idiots will believe anything.
edit on 2-5-2011 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join