It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Natural News: Update on Fukushima Situation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Mods: I looked and I didn't find this particular article listed. I also figured that this was the best forum, considering the post's topic.

NOTE: I did not put "Death's Door" as the title because I didn't want to over-sensationalize it, or fear-monger. What you make of it, well, it's up to you.

Natural News: Death's Door

The water level in the No. 4 reactor's turbine building rose by 20 centimeters in 10 days. TEPCO has detected 8,100 becquerels of caesium-137 and 7,800 becquerels of caesium-134 per cubic centimeter in the water in the turbine building's basement. The utility company said on Tuesday the 26th of April that the water level in the tunnel of the No. 3 reactor rose by 10 centimeters over three days. Beyond that door is death. It's death's door and it has brought us a new hell on earth. What's behind this door and several others like it is so hot, in terms of death, that its effects can be seen 10,000 miles away. Though thanks to the media we almost forgot about this and other similar doors and the nuclear meltdowns that are occurring right here right now on planet earth.

As they say, we (not all, obviously) have a short-term memory, it seems. It disgusts me that this is being swept under the rug. There are so many conflicting reports and sources, it can be confusing to decipher at times-what is actually happening that is.

Also, an interesting, personal account follows in the article: (I think it would be neat to collect an archive of these...who wants to help, eh?
)

"I am a retired biologist who used to work in radiation biology. Just wanted to share with you what we've been doing lately. We live in the mid-Atlantic area of the U.S. We have a Geiger counter and have been testing daily for radiation (am and pm) since the Fukushima incident. Since March 11, our numbers normally are 25-30 cpm inside and 31-35 cpm outside (Geiger counter sits at an open window). This is within background radiation numbers. When it rains, the numbers rise to about 35 cpm for inside and 40 cpm for outside. Our grass reads around 50 cpm. I noticed today after I did some weeding (sunny day) and washing my hands that they read around 50 cpm. I had to wash them 3-4 times before the reading went down. "Also noticed a couple of dandelions looking abnormal (their stems were twice as thick as others and heads were joined). Never saw that before.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Wow, that information about the radiation levels in the rain make my stomach turn. I live in the Great Lakes region, it's been raining so much that it's almost impossible to avoid. I've been walking my dog in almost downpour conditions. It makes me so sad and angry at the same time.
With the imbeciles running this country, radiation falling from the sky, and killer storms, this has become my theme song!
edit on 2-5-2011 by Joe Slops because: link fail

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
sorry tried to fix ytube link didnt work
edit on 2-5-2011 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

Sorry about that, still wet behind the ears. I think I got it to work though, if not, it's Martha Reeves & The Vandellas - Nowhere To Run.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
its scary that we're being blatantly blocked from knowing what's going on...
2nd line of fear

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Ive lived in wa state for ten years. Ive been noticing that after it rains, there are abnormal marks left by the dried raindrops on my car windsheild. Its NOT normal, as i have never noticed it before. Using washer fluid wont take it off...you have to scrub the hell out of it.

Not saying its due to radiation, but its a strange cooincidence...

Then again, maybe its chemtrails...

edit on 3-5-2011 by amongus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
Ive lived in wa state for ten years. Ive been noticing that after it rains, there are abnormal marks left by the dried raindrops on my car windsheild. Its NOT normal, as i have never noticed it before. Using washer fluid wont take it off...you have to scrub the hell out of it.

Not saying its due to radiation, but its a strange cooincidence...

Then again, maybe its chemtrails...

edit on 3-5-2011 by amongus because: (no reason given)

I'm in Oregon. The thing I've noticed is the sides of my Jeep where the rain water beads then runs off the edge; there is a trail of what looks like super fine saw dust powdery stuff all over it. My Jeep is a dark emerald green. The same substance is on our black car. Earlier reports have said it being "pollen."

Sorry about going off topic.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I teach online to Koreans, one of my students said she has a cough from yellow dust from China. She says it comes with the rain. I did not want to suggest it could be from Japan.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I'm from missouri and seen the yellow pollen looking stuff on the car the other day right after it rained, i was laying in a puddle during the storm changing a transmission gasket and filter, but never felt strange afterwards other than being soaked to the bone and cold. i will say that before the rain started the temperature was really hot and there was a strange air about and as i was driving i had to stop a couple times because i was feeling ill like i was being poisoned by fumes. i kind of thought something was up but i don't have a Geiger counter. i think its just pollen....lets prey that all it is

new topics

top topics

join