It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling All Occult Scholars - Osama Bin Laden Killed - Celebration on Walpurgis and Mayday

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by mistermonculous

reply to post by TheOneEyedProphet

I am enjoying your contributions (I think
). I am sorry I do not have much to add. This is why I called the scholars.

I am observing.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
One possible manifestation of "finding" Osiris and possibly also a tie-in with the birth of Horus:

www.msnbc.msn.com...

Some bronze statues recovered this week in Egypt during a police action, have turned to be a little mystery — well in keeping with the Egyptian deity, the god of silence and secrecy, they represent.
Dating to the Late Period of Egyptian history (around 688-332 B.C.), the four recovered statues were initially believed to have been stolen from the Egyptian Museum in Cairo during the January revolution that brought down President Hosni Mubarak.
But according to a statement by the Ministry of State for Antiquities, a committee of archaeologists who verified the identity and authenticity of the artifacts, discovered that only two of them are actually pieces missing from the museum.
Not much is yet known about the other two....

One of identified statues, referred as JE 22040 in the Egyptian museum database, is a 14.8-inch-tall "bronze standing statue of Osiris," god of the afterlife.
The other, catalogued as JE 67925, is a 7-inch-tall "inscribed bronze striding statue of Harpocrates wearing the Andjety diadem."
Known in Egyptian mythology as Horus, the child of Isis and Osiris, the deity is shown with his finger in his mouth....

In fact, the Osiris has a thin layer of oxidation over smooth metal.
"It has been polished by handling. If ancient, this has come from a totally different environment, such as a desert tomb or cave," Barford said.
The committee of archaeologists is now investigating into the origin of the two mysterious statues, "so that they may also be returned to the site or museum they came from," Hawass said."

Still digging, the only other reference I've found is Mariah Carey giving birth to twins with wacky names. A nice giggle break off of that one.
edit on 5-5-2011 by mistermonculous because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Possible tie-in with the above article.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
www.nbcactionnews.com...

Moment of Silence at Ground Zero simultaneous with the 3rd planned levee blow.

More silence called for today:

google "moment of silence may 05 2011"

Horus says, "Shhhhhhh".

edit on 5-5-2011 by mistermonculous because: Keep shouting, and singing, and laughing. Keep the Sound alive.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Awesome findings!
finding of the Egyptian statues and the moment of silence at 3 pm, in a place of sorrow and death, it seems to me that they are trying to buy time to get all of their stuff together.
There is so much going on at the same time, following the rules and the exceptions we can determine that matter rearranges itself according to fractal patters, reiteration is the key and the ripples and resonances it creates on different levels and possibilities, dimensional oddities are waiting in some indeterminate place to be aroused by the clear beacon conscious energy generates, I have been told that some inorganic consciousness actually feeds of the energies human beings generate.

Now, we have had several massive energetic flows in the last weekend, I´m betting that the folks celebrating death outside the white house where a tastier meal, the euphoric/happy/violent/emotional/vengeful dish might be tastier than plain ol` celebrity/Cinderella/worship of the UK, or the human attaining saint status in the Catholic world.

Of course I´m simplifying and cutting corners, but you will understan me.
what these folk have done is mighty big and powerful, is it good is it bad? well, it depends on who you ask, and specially on what side is winning.
Three massive crowd gathering events on one weekend.

Another thing, of course not all of TPTB are on the same side, remember those little bickering England had with the Pope over some divorces a while ago, how they defied the authority of the church, canonizing a "much loved" character on the same day also served to steal some eyes and souls (and ratings) from the "protestant treacherous" royal wedding.

They all flex their muscles, the lie works on different levels, true intentions are seldom known.
Either way we will pay a price, but there are ways to be ready! exploring and analyzing ALL possibilities is the work of the modern "mystic", what difference exists between reading the innards of a sheep, or the plumbing of the noosphere for words and patterns?

Gathering and reinterpreting information is what we seek, and all sources are valid, as long as one follows the patterns mentioned before.

This OBL, RW, PC, triad of events ring all the bells and whistles, something weird is already upon us!
cheers!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by mistermonculous

Possible tie-in with the above article.

I heard about that, they immediately went into lock down and blocked all entrances as I recall.

You guy's are fantastic researchers.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

The war in Sumerian Babylon and revolution in Egypt, were the perfect opportunities to get what was needed. I have often wondered if that might be the real reason.

WMD my fanny.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
mistermonculous has been digging and digging his monkey tail off.

At least I can do this. Lets sum up a bit of the symbolic nature of the events in the last week.

April 27 - Birth (certificate)

April 28 - all is quiet

April 29 - Marriage (Royal)

April 29 - Obama orders raid called operation "Neptune Spear" on compound.

April 30 - All is quiet- Walpurgis

May 1st - Planetary alignment - Mayday

May 1st - "resurecction" came first with Pope - Mayday

May 1st -"Death" - OBL - Mayday - Already May 2 in Pakistan

May 2nd - 2 a.m. Arabian Sea Time - "OBL body dumped at sea" with Neptune

probably nothing but struck me oddly

May 2nd - Peru leader calls OBL "Popes Miracle"

May 5th - Moment of Silence WTC

9 days

OBL and Hitler Death Announcements - 66 years to the day. - to the minute for me Central US time

Global Consciousness Project Registered Big Time at announcement from Obama

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fe586093eeb3.gif[/atsimg]

Unknown date - Horus Recovered.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/adf96ddb8cd2.jpg[/atsimg]

A detailed shot of the recovered Harpocrates (JE 67925). Known in Egyptian mythology as Horus, the child of Isis and Osiris, the deity is shown with his finger in his mouth. It was a symbol of childhood, but the Greeks who conquered Egypt under Alexander the Great misinterpreted it and adopted him as Harpocrates, god of silence and secrecy.

source

god of silence and secrecy = occult

I might have missed somethings, list em if so.

edit on 6-5-2011 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Just another point, Prince Charles met with Obama either wednesday or thursday this week, maybe related?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by sinthia

Thanks for the addition.

Maybe?

We will never know what goes on behind closed doors. Maybe the open door topic was something, will have to check later.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

A detailed shot of the recovered Harpocrates (JE 67925). Known in Egyptian mythology as Horus, the child of Isis and Osiris, the deity is shown with his finger in his mouth. It was a symbol of childhood, but the Greeks who conquered Egypt under Alexander the Great misinterpreted it and adopted him as Harpocrates, god of silence and secrecy.

Crowley had this to say about the 'Aeon' card of his Thoth Tarot...

The time for the birth of an Aeon seems to be indicated by great concentration of political power with the accompanying improvements in the means of travel and communication, with a general advance in philosophy and science, with a general need of consolidation in religious thought. It is very instructive to compare the events of the five hundred years preceding and following the crisis of approximately 2,000 years ago, with those of similar periods centred in 1904 of the old era. It is a thought far from comforting to the present generation, that 500 years of Dark Ages are likely to be upon us. But, if the analogy holds, that is the case. Fortunately, to-day we have brighter torches and more torch-bearers.

The 20th Tarot Trump is traditionally called the final judgement...

That is really interesting that they dug up that statue right now.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

One of the identified statues, referred as JE 22040 in the Egyptian museum database, is a 14.8-inch-tall "bronze standing statue of Osiris," god of the afterlife.

The other, catalogued as JE 67925, is a 7-inch-tall "inscribed bronze striding statue of Harpocrates wearing the Andjety diadem."

As for the other two recovered statues, they are somewhat similar to those stolen at the Egyptian museum. Indeed, they also represent Osiris and Harpocrates.

"I am wondering if they are genuine. If so, I think they have come from a museum collection rather than being freshly dug up antiquities," Paul Barford, a British archaeologist who researches artifact hunting and collecting, told Discovery News.

According to Barford, who runs a blog on the market in portable antiquities, the Harpocrates has apparently corroded in the soil and has been dug up and overcleaned chemically.

Courtesy of the Ministry of Cultural Heritage and Activities The four recovered bronze statues, from left, are the statue of Harpocrates, unknown origin; bronze striding statue of Harpocrates wearing the Andjety diadem (JE 67925); statue of Osiris, unknown origin; bronze standing statue of Osiris (JE 22040).

"It really looks like the sort of way things would have been cleaned 30 years or more ago," he said.

It seems that the one I posted above (JE 67925) Was stolen from the museum and returned.

The article date was 5-5-2011, three days ago.

It has pics of all four. They don't know where the other two came from.

Timing, as everything in these events is, way strange.

I have not heard any trumpets blast yet.

Aeon Card Disturbing.

edit on 8-5-2011 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

That's interesting it sounds like the other two may have been put away since the 60s or 70s.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

They just pop out of nowhere.

"Coincidence" or something else?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Right, Frater210, the judgement card booted me square in the junk. I suppose it's generally interpreted as The Rapture, but in light of our recent conversation, I feel it is open to a very alarming interpretation.

A thread on a strange proliferation in numbers and odd activity amongst the "shadow people":

Anyway, today i've noticed their numbers have increased from the one or two i normally see over the course of a day, and i've maybe seen 30 in total today. The weird thing is that they are acting aggressive and seem to be either trying to scare me or trying to get my attention (i've found that they have no physicality so they can't actually touch me).

By being aggressive i mean that they are getting their faces very close to mine, lurching their faces and sometimes their hands towards my face, and kind of bouncing their bodies back and forth (leaning back about 90 degrees then forewards at about a 90 degree angle, forewards and back repetitively), they also seem to be jittering or vibrating. It's unsettling but not necessarily scary, as they've been a part of my life as far back as i can remember and i've really become used to them.

I noticed the same thing some weeks ago. I still don't know what was up but it passed within a couple of days. I noticed that our metro was packed with them. Why would that be? My daughter and I saw them in buses even.

I had wondered at the time whether they were the normal shadow people we normally see or if they were shadows of an alternate reality, sort of like a split from this world but in shadow form, for whatever reason...Things are weirder all the time, but we're not at the crescendo yet. There's a lot more to come. Just enjoy things for what they are.

There's a passel more along those lines, and I do totally realize that I've just swerved sharply from the original topic. Bear with me.

Summarizing the referenced conversation: I've been developing a theory based on the electromagnetic nature of the astral body (said to be of an intellectual/emotional nature), and the possibility that its natural process of decay has been tampered with. Frater210 pointed out that a great deal of care was formally taken in all cultures to insure the dead stayed in their place, and that the amount of electromagnetic activity being generated by our collective lifestyle could have an unknown effect on these "shells".

I'm afraid the NDE account he sent a link to had a couple of sharp points.

www.near-death.com...

After showing Gunter a tableau which seems to have been the origin of war: "He was stressing the words - dead persons - and - again. I felt great apprehension on the part of the light concerning the large number of dead people, so I asked, "Again?" because I was of the opinion that I had watched the first human beings on Earth. The light answered, however:

"Hundreds of thousands."

I was amazed at this and I could feel how the light was suffering from the great number of dead people."

I recently had a dream wherein I was in a church basement flea-market which extended on all sides as far as I could see; endless fold-out tables with filled ceramic knick-knacks. I was the only person there. My mother suddenly joined me, and grasping my wrist, she said; "The Black Grail is sealed. America was founded to begin a process which will breech that seal."

Turns out "the Black Grail" is an actual term:

Tamahu, bless him, provided the most relevant information on the subject.

I've been thinking lately, what if the Earth itself is the seal? The Black Grail, the abyss?

The new age is being engineered, I feel, and I believe that the great hushing can be averted.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Oh, another funny thing? Silence search on Thur. revealed that a program called Bones aired an episode Thur. night entitled "The Signs in the Silence".

Har har.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join