It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling All Occult Scholars - Osama Bin Laden Killed - Celebration on Walpurgis and Mayday

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by cloudwatcher

Good question cloudwatcher.

Not sure. will have to check into it.

Meanwhile maybe some of our friends here already know the answer and will share.

edit on 3-5-2011 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by tncryptogal

There are no coincidences, things are sometimes charged with symbolism, made with an intention to perform some desired effect, awareness, greed, healing, death, artforms are sometimes used as devices meant to be empowered an internalized by those who are in direct contact.
In a way your daughter knows more about "witchcraft" than you, that is how the paradigm is affected,how the noosphere is hacked!

Why would anyone want to implant the idea of magic to the masses is a real mystery in itself! cheers!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneEyedProphet

why not change the momentum to something else entirely, why not turn the gears the other way? From blackest to black to radiation like light, its all the same, the only place where good and evil wage battles is in our heads, there are no judges or executioners but ourselves, of course there are prices to pay, things we have to loose, responsibilities to take, true power leads to freedom, and its art is a balancing act between the two sides of the same coin, positive, negative, light - dark, matter - energy, ying - yang, we take risks, and take chances we are human beings and in the true intent of our actions lie our transcendence or our ruin.

TOEP words to live by, literally.

That is so good, I just had to put a repeater.

I spent many years running around in the fearsphere, it liked to destroy me. I lived it. Only when I got rid of it did the true light start to shine.

I would counter the devil himself if I had too. Only when you realize, (not you literally) we are just as powerful as anything out there and quit fearing, only then can we make a difference.

I think both sides have reason and it is just a battle of ourselves. We are our own executioners. Not me, no more.

I too think the young ones are maybe more adept to understanding. They are bombarded with it in every stage now. I watch TV and it is just mainstream now. It surprises me everyday.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

thanks friend, we are what we choose to be, its more the things we let pass than the things really done unto us, we make big deals out of thin air, and exist just barely touching the ground, our inherent cultural superficiality waters down our self.

It seemed impossible to let obscurantism rule our lives again, we might be connected, but we aren't getting any closer as a species any time soon, our technological advances do nothing to close the gap in our very existence, we desire to fill the void with stuff, but only the acknowledging of our energetic or spiritual side can help ease the emptiness devouring ourselves and this world we exist on.

Its time to approach this new paradigm like THEY do, without remorse, without hesitation, if they do it why cant we?
lets turn this thing around, lest hijack the hijackers with knowledge, and lets let others know there is nothing to fear, but our personal inability to face the result of our actions, collective or individually!
every moment counts.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Its time to approach this new paradigm like THEY do, without remorse, without hesitation, if they do it why cant we?

Push the storm!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Here's a good place to start.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Once the momentum builds, you can love anyone.

Everyone.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by mistermonculous

I saw you over there.

Nice!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Incidentally: www.flayrah.com...

Also news from the noosphere:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Thanks!

Should have guessed it.

This ones for cloudwatcher.

On May 1 of this year, the same planetary "pile up" that was mentioned last week will also cause another unusual sight in the skies. Shortly after dark you will see a line form with M45 (the Pleiades cluster) on the bottom with Mercury, Venus, Mars, and Saturn all lining up close together! Planetary alignments are neat, and they rarely form up with other galaxies.
source

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

GLP never fails.

I knew it would register.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

oops. GCP

GLP always fails.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
It is odd.

April 29th Royal Wedding, an estimated 500,000-1,000,000 people outside buckingham palace, in a circular area with a fountain in the middle, and the long approach-the mall. Party into the small hours
I think Hitler commited suicide on this date
It was broadcast that there were 5000 police officers on duty that day, with 911 lining the route (this was on daybreak news)
2 billion estimated viewers worldwide

May the 1st
Pope John Paul 2 beatification. 1,500,000 pilgrims at vatican, again large space with a big spindle in middle and a long approach - televised on EWTN (nothing like 2billion tv viewers though)

Bin Laden death? I said to my wife that we only need something to happen in washington for a full set! Minor celebration during the night that Bin Laden 'killed'

All these events could be viewed as being chosen to happen at this particular time
edit on 4-5-2011 by sinthia because: thought of last bit seperately

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
vigilantcitizen.com...

Don't know if this has been posted, but this article pertains to the topic.
His work is pretty good.
Very interesting.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by mistermonculous
Good angle on this topic in www.abovetopsecret.com...

Possibly an Osiris/Isis/Horus related thing.

Birther scandal = Birth
Royal Wedding = Marriage
OBL "death" = Death

Next up in the cycle: Resurrection

In which case keep an eye peeled in the next few days for a "resurrected" king-figure. Let's hope it's Elvis.

I saw Elvis last night, in the Pub. No lie..
Dude gave me a flyer for his next concert.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

edit on 4-5-2011 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
The real stars, dancing, and taking all of us for a ride, there are times when several forces align, come into contact and react, few dare tap into the sources of power, fewer still truly know what is going on!

BTW TW, dont even bother trying to explain, this is after all the internets, the odd thing would be that the sad meanies didnt appear!
after all, words have no meaning unless someone gives them the power!
edit on 4-5-2011 by TheOneEyedProphet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Yeah you right.

Just deleted.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
www.msnbc.msn.com...

Does dragging a dead pope from his resting place to check for a tell-tale scent of lilies qualify as symbolic resurrection?

Did this occur before or after the death of OBL?

Subsequent beatification celebrated en masse.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Not Odd at all!
It was at least a profanation, or even a mockery.
Three displays throughout Walpurgisnacht, a triangle formed, Religion, faith, the symbols of holiness,
The king marries a pleb the union between the sacred and the profane, the symbol of union between the Moonchild and humanity.
The devil Bin Laden, dead, the birth of a new era, evil slain, a symbol of dread killed.

Pretty odd symbolism if you ask me!
What can you read into it? maybe we can put it out for all to see, maybe they come and tell us themselves!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join