It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling All Occult Scholars - Osama Bin Laden Killed - Celebration on Walpurgis and Mayday

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Osama Bin Laden' Death was announced celebration commences on the last stroke of Mayday.

d. April 30 - May 1 - Beltaine Festival, also called Walpurgis Night. This is the highest day on the Druidic Witch's Calendar. May 1 is the Illuminati's second most sacred holiday. Human sacrifice is required

source

Just a thought.

I would like to see what your reactions would be.

edit on 2-5-2011 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Omg where do you find this crap?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I have heard a lot about certain dates that special events occur. Very interesting.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
With dropping him into the ocean, could have been an offering for Poseidon?
edit on 2-5-2011 by thorazineshuffle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Isn't that the night of the witch burning?
Was Osama the proverbial witch?
To be fair, I am not against Pagan festivals, nor do I think they are neccesarily for evil/satanists/occult. I really believe they are ancient festivals which are still in play today, some Christian celebrations (Easter, Christmas). Also, Thanksgiving and Halloween.
It did cross my mind though, as they have been on a witch-hunt for Osama for a long time.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mutantgenius

Hey, Mon. Good catch.

Good old Walpurgisnacht. I will have to let this sink in to see if it returns with a bone.

Then they buried him at sea.

P.S. Sorry about that, Mutant Genius. I meant the reply to go to my other friend TimeWalker. Nice to see your avatar though. Have you been rubbing the elbow?
edit on 2-5-2011 by Frater210 because: Oops. I guess.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

I just thought of it a bit ago.

Struck me as strange timing.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

Yeah. It totally is. My ears have been pricked up since April 20th; waiting to see what would happen this year.

The only thing that I can add at the moment is that we just came out of Mercury Retrograde but I have no real way of correlating this to anything else.

Is May 1st the actual day he was taken out?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
HITLER and OSAMA were both killed May 1st and announced by U.S presidents at 22:30......

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

I have not even been watching, but I seem to recall hearing he was very dead days before. Just the announcement on the last minutes U.S. Eastern Time.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

Wow. That is pretty amazing. Both died on May Day and were announced at 22: 30.

Second Line.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
May Day is also the traditional Communist Workers Day (their version of Labor Day). There, that oughtta get the NeoCon, 'Patriots' on this board all riled up. .

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Good angle on this topic in www.abovetopsecret.com...

Possibly an Osiris/Isis/Horus related thing.

Birther scandal = Birth
Royal Wedding = Marriage
OBL "death" = Death

Next up in the cycle: Resurrection

In which case keep an eye peeled in the next few days for a "resurrected" king-figure. Let's hope it's Elvis.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
it was planned for saturday, but bad weather delayed it

sorry but president carters debacle in the desert had more to do with the timing than the occult

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mistermonculous

What if Osama isn't really dead. What if he will be the ressurected one? As in the biblical prophecy where the beast rises out of the sea, without it's "head wound".... Just speculating!

I have been linking this website alot lately www.goroadachi.com... mostly because people are putting this stuff together on their own, whomever owns this site has put some really deep thought into current events and how they play out in the bigger picture.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
[color=deepskyblue]
I will be following this thread closely to see where it goes.

Very interesting connections..

S&F

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
HITLER and OSAMA were both killed May 1st and announced by U.S presidents at 22:30......

Yes CanadianDream

This is a pretty big "coincidence". Thanks for bringing that in. I remembered that as soon as you posted it. I did not know the times though.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
The theory behind "mega-rituals" still baffles me a bit. My understanding (and lemme know if I'm off-target as many of my perceptions have been hit or miss lately), is that within the confines of a ritual act, the observer is a participant.

Which is to say, that the act of seeing creates a link, or conduit between the observer and the thing seen. That conduit directs the mental energies toward the locus of the ritual. I suppose, at an even weirder level, that the act of seeing creates the thing seen.

So, extrapolated to a mass-scale, an actual "ritual" wouldn't be strictly necessary. All that is needed is a narrative, and it need not be factually true, so long as the correct symbols and numerical associations are incorporated into the narrative.

Is this about right?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

You might be onto something. I think mental energies serve the purpose. Just an observer puts these out as well. Electromagnetism.

This is the only scientific proof I have ever run across on these subjects.

I follow this site sometimes global consciousness project. They use random number generators stationed around the world. They record fluctuations in these random generators when something big happens. They have charts that show the proof in the pudding so to speak that on days of great sadness, fear, or happiness on a global scale cause these fluctuations in physical networks.

Peoples thoughts physically change electronic devices externally.

The Institute of Noetic Sciences provides a logistical home for the GCP. It is directed by Roger Nelson from his home office in Princeton, but is not a project of Princeton University.

Institute of Noetic Sciences was founded by NASA Astronaut Edgar Mitchell.

The charts went off the scales on 9/11 and they have history of many other events as well.

Only today the roles were reversed. We in th US were in fear and mad on 9/11 today they are probably mad, at least some anyway.

They have not updated yet from May 1, but I'll be watching.

edit on 2-5-2011 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by timewalker

I follow this site sometimes global consciousness project. They use random number generators stationed around the world. They record fluctuations in these random generators when something big happens. They have charts that show the proof in the pudding so to speak that on days of great sadness, fear, or happiness on a global scale cause these fluctuations in physical networks.

They have not updated yet from May 1, but I'll be watching.

I found this site through one of your previous posts, and was tremendously moved by the implications.

As will I. I've been sitting on that concept of the function of mega-rituals for a bit, and this is one of the info sources that gelled it for me. In fact, I quite deliberately avoided watching the Royal Wedding out of an impulse I deemed superstitious but couldn't shake regardless.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join