It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And just like that obamas Birth certificate is out of our minds.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

I mean he says he isnt 100% black so he could be from India or Dominican or Carabiean, Jamaca Ect.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solsthime331
reply to post by gorgi

I mean he says he isnt 100% black so he could be from India or Dominican or Carabiean, Jamaca Ect.

Oh so his mom got smuggled of the US to jamaca or india to have a kid then get smuggled back in and make it as if they didnt leave? then have everyone lie and forge multiple documents to show he was born in hawaii. Theres zero proof that his mom left the country near the time he was born.
I really see any kind of logic to that.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

Ok now your talking like im saying his birth was pre-planed, Thats not what im saying at all. Im saying he was important in another county and USA snatched him up as a Pres.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Solsthime331

I dont understand what you mean. he was born and raised in kenya then moved to the US to become president ?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

Do you know what Alkida were before this OBL crap? there version of the CIA...so makes alot of sense other coutrys would have versions we in the general public wouldnt know about because we dont know much about those countrys anyways.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Obama just obtained Osamas OBC and the LFBC and some DNA so the CIA and the FBI and the NSA are now gonna get together and let the SEALS and the other US troops that were involved, know that they were right on their INTEL and all the agencies that have 3 letters in them can all do their "high 5's" in the office.

Jeez, the IRS could have caught this guy when he signed up for DSL and DTV....

NFLX should have monitored him before GOOG got his ISP addy.................

I'll bet Michelle gives Barry a brand new HUMMER for his efforts...........HAAAA

Sweet Victory ....Yes, We con!!!!!!

unreal

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Solsthime331

How does any of that mean obama was born in kenya ? And just for giggles even IF he was born some where else(he was born here), then he would still be eligible. Here

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by theonlyrusty

Why are you rejoycing for a death of a horible man i would be happy but i wasnt phased by him being where he was i knew we were protected and i had no worry, unless it was our own government because # like 9/11 dont happen unless everyone in the white house+military unity are in the craper. he did take alot of the blame but he knew bush, Why not go in kahutz to try and make something for him or his family if he knew he wasnt going somewhere with his life, there are alot of posibilitys and it takes alot of minds to come up with a realization Eg. Physics and other Sciences, its just that people are in such a linear mindset that they CAN be manipulated, its the next generation that will grow and know what to do and what is not event relitively posible to what is truth. Ive grown watching things that dont make sense just because of when i came into this world i get the just of this everyone is still having past thoughts and thinking of old measures and old ideas its new ideas and new ways of dealing with things that would help. USA and Canada are both corrupt governments. Eg. harper and Obama signing a treaty saying that the border will soon disapate in a sence, did they ask us? who says Americans want to be part of canada or that Canadians want to be part of america? things are realy not right in the world atm and its not just in Afganistan or Libya or the other places where its bad. it needs to change.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

When did i say kenya? when did i say that he was born in kenya or that he may even posibly be born there? im not saying specifics im saying that its not America or Canada...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solsthime331
reply to post by gorgi

When did i say kenya? when did i say that he was born in kenya or that he may even posibly be born there? im not saying specifics im saying that its not America or Canada...

I just assumed all birthers use kenya. sorry. Not US or canada? okay. Theres no proof he was born any where but hawaii and even if he was born else where, he could still be president.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Good lord the delusion factor is off the charts...

Why don't you Einsteins worry about the entire Northern Hemisphere being coated in large amounts of particulate radiation?

Maybe you are a distraction from that...

You guys need an idol and book to worship, nuts

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

I actualy have two bunkers on my property im set and i do worry about it i warn my family in the city all the time about when things get worse i watch the japan fourms all the time to keep up to date just because i have attention elsewhere dosent mean it isnt in mind.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join