It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And just like that obamas Birth certificate is out of our minds.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I agree with what my Boyfried just said. Its stupid that we can let one happy thing take our minds away from something important that will (If it ends up being bad) put us back in Agony and Pain. Dont forget...It was faked...Most likely.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Your boyfriend is probably right. I've been scratching my head thinking about what they are trying to divert attention from. The damn birth certificate. Makes sense to me.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Solsthime331

Well, Obama's cabinet needed something to " blind " the masses with. Using an alleged " killing " of Bin Laden is a sure fire way to re-direct the sheep who follow this "messiah ", and will almost assuredly gain more voting momentum for him....solidifying the retards of our country.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I belive an attack on the USA or EURO will happen this week. Hey look over here why we nuke you

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

I dont think it will be the USA if it is for that if anything they will be smart and hit us canadians first so the states has no Backup babysiter to come along.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Yup Obama knew the exact timing of this raid and timed the BC release for it - first the media accepts it as authentic, no questions asked, end of story, cased closed.

The conspiracy minded are all over the place posting theories about it - most are easily shot down and make them all look like demented loonies.

By the time realexperts have a chance to conduct a thorough investigation of the scanned image only, and concluded that it has indeed been manipulated and not just a straightforward scan - it is allready old news!

Fact is the media has got as much to lose as Obama if he were ever to be unmasked as a fraud - and it can be presented to all co-conspirators as a matter of grave national security that a constitutional crisis be averted.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

Myself i dont care if he isnt american i just want to know WHO he is and WHY he is where he is. And WHY hes a bad leader.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

1) The Death of Bin Laden makes you happy? I could see relieved maybe, or indifferent, but happy? I mean sure he was the bad guy but we shouldn't be too quick to rejoice in the death of any man.

2) Who cares if someone forgot the birth certificate? We've known Obama was a citizen for years now, it was a non-issue to any rational minded American.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Bin Laden was the " face " of Al Qaeda. Keep in mind people, he declared war on us during the Kuwait war when Saudi's denied his services and went with us instead. That was the moment in time we became the " infidels".

The torch has already been passed to some other extremist " rag".

The proverbial shizat is about to hit the fan.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Not me! This birther will never, ever, ever, forget, and I know I will see justice before I die.

edit on 5/2/11 by xyankee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I don't see how this is true.

Clearly those who thought all along that the BC was not real, or has issues with Obama about this situation are still talking about it, you making this post proves that.

When Trump brought this matter over to MSM I really don't think many people jumped on the ban wagon along with him, I don't feel the cause got any more people to fight for it.
People laughed and forgot about it after Obama had his shots at Trump.
They didn't need this event to cause this.

The birthers will never give up, and if anything will just use this as more fuel to fire, and continue to talk about it.

Maybe people have it twisted, maybe the BC was a smoke screen leading up to the recent events?
Or something else.

But in the end, those that found this topic important are still talking about it, posting about it, making threads about it, posting on their websites about it, blogging about it, and so on.

But those who has just been exposed to this idea, didn't care 15 seconds after learning about it.

I think this recent event with Osama is something much bigger and will lead to some kind of event in the future in which this is all leading up to and connecting or trying to play this off as a smoke screen for the BC is almost harmful in away because I feel that the severity of this recent situation goes way beyond the issue of the BC,

I feel those that are focusing on the BC are the ones being played and that's why it may have been released in the manor that it was, leaving so many questions and speculation and also why Trump was brought into the ordeal to get more people aware and sucked into the drama of it to possibly make them less aware of other things that are going on.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solsthime331
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

Myself i dont care if he isnt american i just want to know WHO he is and WHY he is where he is. And WHY hes a bad leader.

It has been obvious from day one of his candidacy that he is a crypto marxist and was put there by people who hate America.

Fortunately he is also technicaly inelligable to be POTUS - cetainly by his Fathers nationality and maybe by birthplace - he has also commited most likey numerous frauds using an Indonesian citizenship and a bogus social security no - that is why these thing are important!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by xyankee
Not me! This birther will never, ever, ever, forget, and I know I will see justice before I die.

edit on 5/2/11 by xyankee because: (no reason given)

Dont hold your breathe!

The CIA are good at covering things up~

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
It could have been a probability. I wouldn't put it pass them not to do this.
But as far as as making me forget.....not a chance.
He really needs to put this to rest once and for all. When there are ten layers in the PDF file of his BC that the White House itself produces. I still have to question why? I can't go on Blind Faith.
He needs to cancel a couple of his Golf dates and clear this up now.

And to the people who say "who care's if he's not a citizen" You are the one's that are crazy! Do you want to trash the Constitution and what it stands for? Are you an unknowing agent of the so called NWO conspiracy that's talked about on this site? The President needs to be a Natural born citizen and not have been influenced by outside forces. His stake in this Country needs to be complete.

Our President needs to take care of Our Needs! Our problems! And do what's right for America not the rest of the world first. He wasn't elected to be the leader of the world.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Hes not diverting the attention from his birth in Hawaii. hes given out his birth certificates. Hes been president for years now. I cant comprehend why the idea of faking it is so popular ? every indication shows he was born in the USA and not africa. Why would a white american woman sneek into kenya to have a baby then sneek back in and fake all the paper work and everything? it makes no sense at all. OBL was killed and announced that. should he have waited till 2016 when hes out of office to announce it ?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull

1) The Death of Bin Laden makes you happy? I could see relieved maybe, or indifferent, but happy? I mean sure he was the bad guy but we shouldn't be too quick to rejoice in the death of any man.

2) Who cares if someone forgot the birth certificate? We've known Obama was a citizen for years now, it was a non-issue to any rational minded American.

Other than Americans have had the wool over there eyes for a long time now, One thing my friend whos dad is in the military in the states didnt know we did what hitler did *not to the extent but we did* We put japanese people in Cities and Camps so we could watch them controll them and make sure nothing like peral harbor was going to happan again, IM NOT HAPPY HES DEAD i think its idiocity that people rejoice Death in the first place, Only person who should be selebrating is him Because he dosn't have to hide anymore. and no we havent, because it requires proof in some sort, *Physical item itself, Pictures, Videos, BIRTH CERTIFICATES* why would he wait 2 years after we originaly tell him no we want to see it so we know who you are, and he denies us it for that time then he shows it people realize it was done illegaly and then BOOM Osama is dead...i call BS

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Here's a suggestion:

Stop allowing your happiness and pain to be controlled by external events and stories like OBL and somebody's birth certificate.

Happiness comes from taking action to make your life and the lives of others better, not bitching about idiotic stuff like the birth certificate and Obama on internet forums.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

We dont know for sure if its africa.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by pop_science

You honestly cant believe EVERY american and EVERY canadian believes hes who he is, Wasnt it harper who originaly asked him to see it and he got denied thats when canada went: "...Why?" we get no awnser & no birthcertificate for 2 years and its done illegaly + all the Dual citizenships with countrys that dont allow both, or all the fake SIN card #s he made for himself. Just because you help descide what this country dose dont mean your better than anyone in it is my point why are the governments acting like this! and anyone else pissed at Cons getting most seats? -.- stupid crap.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solsthime331
reply to post by gorgi

We dont know for sure if its africa.

Mars then ?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join