It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA USA USA!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
So we have by now all heard the BIG news.

Osama Bin Laden is dead. Killed by our Special Forces in Pakistan.

A man who, if you are so inclined to believe, is responsible for the deaths of thousands of innocent lives.

A man who, if you are so inclined to belive, was the mastermind behind the September 11th attacks on our homeland.

As I look into the fishbowl I see people from every different background and every different religion cheering and chanting USA....USA....USA!!! Reveling in news that we finally KILLED Osama Bin Laden. Like pigs rolling around in their own #, they couldn't be happier.

In a Nation supposedly founded on Christian values and principals I can't help but take note of the irony/hypocracy.

I do not align myself with the Christian faith because of the behaviors I see as I look at and observe...."Christians".

I do however Align myself with the Grand creator and architect of this universe who created us and EVERYTHING in this universe with complete and unadulterated pure LOVE. You may call this creative intelligence "GOD" "MUhammed" "Allah" "The Flying Spaghetti Monster" or "Chuck Norris" for all I care. What does concern me is the fact that we, as creations made in love, could take a sick sadistic pleasure in one of our brothers being violently killed and thus removed from this Earthly Experience.

There will be times when it is necessary to stamp out evil from amoungst our ranks. When the only way to achive harmony is to relieve a fellow human being of his Bio Suit and send him to the great beyond. I understand this and can appreciate the necessity.

HOWEVER.....It is one matter to take the life of another human being out of necessity and quite another to take joy and pride

in the act of taking a life. Somehow when I ask the ever so popular question made famous the world over by "Christians".... "What would Jesus Do" chanting "USA USA USA" doesn't make it on to David Letterman's Top Ten List.

Would I be completly out of line by suggesting that today would be a time to seek out a place of solitude and spend a few minuites in prayer? A few minuites of silent compassion and reverance for the fellow human being whose death was an unfortunate necessity to achive balance and harmony for the rest of us.

Remember, the one thing Hitler, Osama, Dahmer, and every other personification of evil ALL have in common.

At one time in their lives....

at some point,

they were all the apple of someones eyes. They were a beautiful bouncing baby boy who cooed and smiled, and spit up on someones shirt. Chuck Norris forbid, an enire nation of people one day cheeer the death of your child.

This is a time to go to church and thank Chuck Norris for your life.

Thank him for his compassion and willingness to let your transgressions go unpunished.

Thank him for his patience and restraint.

Thank him for choosing not to Karate kick you in the throat.

Whomever you pray to,

Pray today that the soul of a fellow human being be forgiven in the light and love that you would want to be forgiven in.

But hey, what do I know right???

Go Team!!!

USA USA USA!!!!!

Disclaimer:

I in no way intend to offend anyone who prays to Chuck Norris and sees him as their lord and savior.

I also do not mean any disrespect to Mr. Norris himself and wish him no Ill will. Furthermore, if it pleases Mr. Norris I would request that he forgive any percieved threat or disrespect and refrain from the well placed roundhouse kick to my throat.

Thank you and goodnight.

edit on 2-5-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
This is exactly what I see......I have relative who was at the twin tower........but jumping and screaming USA USA after some bastard got killed.......c'mon people, really ! We are better than this.
They are blood-thirsty animals (assuming), so let them be, DON'T join their league.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

I see where you are coming from, but this is what happens when you spread hatred and violence throughout the world, not only against foreign countries, but your own people as well. I sit here and say "USA", I am proud of our elite warriors who did their job perfectly. At the same time, as with Hitler, Stalin, Osama and many other evil leaders/citizens this world has seen, I bless their souls to due their time and be cleansed.

I know where your coming from when you talk about how once in their life, they had love. They had a life, they were children who wanted to go out and have fun. But they made wrong choices, and very bad decisions. They paved their own road, and it just so happens that he left such a negative impact on the world, that we are joyful he is dead. Im sure he will pay his time for this. However, im a spiritual person and believe since life is eternal, you don't literally stay in this negative energy(hell) for ever and ever. Once your dead, everything is happening in an instant and im sure you have felt like you've been there for eternity, even if it's only been 5 minutes Earth time.

I believe Osama and other lost souls that made horrible choices on this Earth will pay for it, but in time they will eventuall break free and be cleansed. When they truly, indefinitely, let the love of existence and creation to enter their soul once again and in that moment are so honestly sorry for the bad choices they made, they will find their way back and start over. That's what I truly believe. So although I believe people such as Hitler and Osama will suffer greatly in the afterlife, I still believe they will once again find the way back to the love. I believe this negative energy/hell is supposed to be. It's a learning process along with everything else.
edit on 2-5-2011 by FPB214 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Personally, I think his second in command is the real mastermind (and he's still at large, by the way), but still, Osama was the face of the organization...and whether he was killed months ago (which is likely, due to this burial at sea nonsense), or he was killed last night, his death is a blow to that organization's spirit and logistics.

Unless you forgot, Osama and his organization did declare war on us if you recall, whether you believe he was behind 911, other attacks, or not. so good riddance to bad rubbish I say.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Show me the body, or at least evidence of a body.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Mind you, this planet has much MORE TRASH to get rid of than OBL! Rejoycing death is just sick, vile, period! And the fools who think that his death's gonna solve anything are in for a big letdown. The dirty war on so-called terror will still continue untill there's no blood to be spilled anymore.

You see, this is why I cannot believe in any God. How can such a supreme being let so many low-level organism use his name for their insanity? If I were God, I would've obliterated all those dusty imposters in a nano-second.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

The day that all religious people are like you, can pretty much be the day we can at least hope for a better world.

new topics

top topics

join