It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JPMorgan Rush to Cover Silver Short Positions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
It truly does seem that Gold and Silver manipulation is on it's last legs. How long will it continue? Beats me, it could take another year for the final blow off, but I believe that it will be shorter term. Again, I am not a professional, I don't sell metals, but I think it's pretty obvious that when the metals go stratospheric so will food prices. I would imagine that physical items such as TV's and Cars and such will remain much the same or go up more slowly. If you have something that is transferable into cash you Might be able to do well. Again, this is not meant as investment advice.
www.bestmetalresearch.com...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by redgreen

Yeah it was pretty obvious last night when the price of silver crashed like 6 dollars in 11 minutes or something. I was wondering what was going on. Then an hour or 2 later here comes Obama saying Osama is dead. Looks like someone had inside knowledge and were trying to start a panic when trading was thin.

Looks like it bounced back pretty strongly. I'm long anyways so these blips don't bother me much.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Just to mention on the CME Group weekly deliverable report for gold last week

there was a transfer of around 169,000 T oz transferred from HSBC USA to JPMC

Now why would they do that?

Not to mention that the lease rates spiked that day! JP to fail next through comex default?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
reply to post by redgreen

Yeah it was pretty obvious last night when the price of silver crashed like 6 dollars in 11 minutes or something. I was wondering what was going on. Then an hour or 2 later here comes Obama saying Osama is dead. Looks like someone had inside knowledge and were trying to start a panic when trading was thin.

Looks like it bounced back pretty strongly. I'm long anyways so these blips don't bother me much.

Yeah it was all to strange how everything came out. if JPM flops on there silver shorts and goes under, say bye bye to this "recovery"

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
Just to mention on the CME Group weekly deliverable report for gold last week

there was a transfer of around 169,000 T oz transferred from HSBC USA to JPMC

Now why would they do that?

Not to mention that the lease rates spiked that day! JP to fail next through comex default?

Are you saying that they are going into a long position?

top topics

join