It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is wrong to convict and sentence any man to death without a trial

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by HawkMan11

But yet OBL has violated each and every one of those articles. So, regardless of his actions of killing people and stripping them of their human rights, this article is there to protect him so that he could continue killing innocents himself?

Screw that, you know what Americas main problem is? We do more feeling than we do thinking.
edit on 2-5-2011 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Yes it is wrong not to give a fair trial. In this spirit, the truth cannot be changes or altered. The idea is to lay out all the facts and let them tell their own story, withoput bias or agenda. Dead men tell no tails. Why keep him around to show how many lies have been told in the name of government continuity?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
For the lazy, allow me to direct you to Article 10. That should put to rest the "he's not a citizen!.." hyperbole

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Explain to me how that was to happen? This man was not going to go down without a fight, he was determined to die before being captured. Trying to take him alive when he was fighting back probably would have resulted in our own people being killed or even captured themselves. Even our own troops say they will die before being captured. You say that like everything is black and white and everything goes according to text book scenarios.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

you need not quote me..you need only to hear me clearly.. I would be sure that the people had successfully tried all those people and brought forth solid evidence of the atrocities committed (which we have and continue to do daily)..you gotta take your chances when you get them like when they are all together..if it would free humanity I would bite the bullet on that one..sometimes you cannot trust the courts of the man..its time to give the power back to the people!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Skewed

Where in Article 10 does it state that along with this fair trial (which is used to satisfy a legal standard, in case you did not know) comes an automatic acquittal?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I am not going to argue semantics.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Skewed

i never said any such thing..i just want to see some evidence..whats so hard to understand about that?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I thought we were talking about rights, not feelings

Did i ever voice an opinion on the subject?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I wonder who they killed, because that man doesn't exist, and was a cia creation. Heck I even saw a video that matched him for Obama facial feature wise.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I understand there are people happy he is dead. Others are not and they are planning as we speak a date to harm / murder other innocent people Because of this hit on Osama

Remember wikileaks when assange had to be in court for placing innocent lifes in danger for ? Huh ?

This is the same damn thin, yet now hear nothing about the victims that will follow this murder.

As a a society we have build a system where one has to be proven guilty. Even a testimony does not hold ground without evidence, but in this case there are even reasons to belief he had less to do with 9/11 then he or they say.

Second thing I've been bothering myself about is all these people are actually celibrating his dead a murder. They chant songs and dance. for crying out loud !

I find that disgusting and that is i my opinion a display of total lacking morality.

And I am forced to live with these people as if they are my good neighbors ?

I find it revolting and it makes me sad...

This is a black day in history... How very very disappointing...

Good job OP

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

Would you turn the other cheek if someone broke into your house, tied you up and made you watch someone rape and kill your wife and daughter and left you alive to suffer?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Skewed

You bring up outrage or trauma over hurts.

Now understand something. The US/UK coalition of mafia gangsters running this world, what they do, is commit crimes and then stir the rage of the people for justice up, and pin it on someone else with NO PROOF, then keep fanning the fires of the lie. So ............ this isn't justice. This isn't catching the bad guys. This is beyond sickening, its statanic in its twist of justice.

The ones that need to be brought to justice are Bush and whoever was around him, and the paramilitary head. Then you have to do the whole, follow the trail of money to the international bankers and royal familiy and arrest them.

Then the scenario you just described demanding justice for would have a comparison, except these interantional bankers are mulitplying that crime by 1 million or many many more.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I do not debate that there very well are some conspiracies that the government is involved in. But come on think about it, how in the world would something like this be orchestrated? There are variables upon variables, and variables that are variable themselves, do you realize what it would take to make a conspiracy like this work? There are so many things that can go wrong and in order to succeed, the planners of this so-called conspiracy could not make one single mistake. Something like this would take upon a life of its own and would become uncontrollable.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Skewed

Exactly my point.

Regardless of my actions , if I would muder the guy who I think I did it ?
I would be charged with murder and there would be a trial where the evidence would show if I acted in a way our justice system either approves or does not.In this case :

The same institute that governs that justice system which is of their own creation and sworn to be followed is layed down without any supporting evidence that there would ever be a situation like this that would justify the system not only be stripped but also be broken and violated.

I still am convinced this is an act of tyranny that shows a lack of respect and abbuse of power far beyond the boundaries of what is worse then "the right thing to do "

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Hmm.... I wonder....Did Hitler get a trial?

No?

Is the world a better place with out him?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   

There is no way I am going to try and attempt to persuade you otherwise. I will just ask you, are you at least glad that he is gone?

Unless of course, the new fad is that they spirited him off to some underground bunker in Antarctica.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skewed

I will just ask you, are you at least glad that he is gone?

Unless of course, the new fad is that they spirited him off to some underground bunker in Antarctica.

I can honestly not say that I feel anything about him gone or present.

You don't have to persuade me. I think I don't mind you disagree with me. I do still think that you missed my point. Could be wrong of course.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Not really... his crimes were already committed and never ever is just one man responsible for any war like event.
He was the one that got blamed for everything.

In my humble opinion of course

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join