It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alizee is so hot!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Never heard one song from her, but as far as I know she is a European sensation!!

My oh my...
MY new favorite female!

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I can't belive in it. How did you found this typically french sadien product ?

[Edited on 5-8-2004 by Nans DESMICHELS]
And be carefull, she is not twenty, and legal age is twenty-one in USA...

www.moi-alizee.com...

Ha, Ha, Ha... Aliz�e...
YOU FOOL !

I prefer jenifer : jenifer-lepassage.artistes.universalmusic.fr... (take care, the music is pretty ugly and pretty loud on this site...)

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Actually Nans, one is an adult in the US at 18, we just can't drink until 21....

Dumb, huh?

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by mig12
Actually Nans, one is an adult in the US at 18, we just can't drink until 21....

Dumb, huh?

The dumbest is the guy above who is fan of Lolita/Aliz�e. It's just a product created by Myl�ne FARMER (another french case) for old pervs in need of young flesh...

She was only 16 when she started singing. Her lyrics are not explicits but allusive...

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Nans

I don't think he's a fan, I think he only wanted to point out how HOT she was. No need to insult him for that.

Actually, we don't really care if she's a product of Satan him-self or if she can't sing... if you know what I mean.

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Do you have some better pics? Close ups? Cant make a fair opioion. LOL

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Sorry m0rbid and nathraq, I didn't wanted to offence you, but it's so funny.
You don't know who is Aliz�e. She is a crossover between Hanson and Britny.

IF you like that style, you can also see

Lorie :

Or if you prefer them younger, you can try with Priscilla :

Ha, l� l� Flench showbiznis...
[Edited on 6-8-2004 by Nans DESMICHELS]

You punishement for your outrage will be to listen the WHOLE aliz�e album in loop for the rest of your life !
www.moi-alizee.com...
:bash:

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by mig12

Dumb, huh?

no this is dumb. i can join the air force, work on nuclear weapons, the most lethal killing machine ever devised, and cant drink. thats dumb.

btw. that chick is hot hot hot id worship the ground she walks on

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Holy crap, she is hot

I never understand the drinking thing either, you can be in the army, but can't drink in a bar.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Thanks for the close up Nans.... I think she is hot, for jailbait. She maybe legal, she looks very young.

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 04:30 AM
link   
In France, there is a sexual legal age.
It's 15 years old. After this date, you can do watcha want with your body. I think she was only 16 when she started singing something really hot. But I don't think she will make a long carer. She will just sell one record and after disapear. Her last and second album wasn't sold well,

Just for "information', this is her producer :

Myl�ne FARMER :

(I hope it's not a too hot pic...
)

When she started singing (myl�ne), she made a scandal with a song (Libertine) and a vid�oclip really, really hot. I mean with a plenty of totally naked women. You see something like the scandal of janet nibble at the superbowl cant never happen in France. In France, nudity doesn't shock anybody. People in France would say about janet that she didn't showed enought...

On this site (in french, I know...) you will find some pictures of alizee and her "mack-mommy", Myl�ne Farmer.

membres.lycos.fr...

[Edited on 7-8-2004 by Nans DESMICHELS]

[Edited on 7-8-2004 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I never said I was a fan, Nans. I know jack about her. But I do know one thing..... She foyne!!!!!

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS
You see something like the scandal of janet nibble at the superbowl cant never happen in France. In France, nudity doesn't shock anybody. People in France would say about janet that she didn't showed enought...

(I had to post that.)

top topics

join