It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All the proof thats fit to print

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
So far posted here on ATS

Proof that OSB is dead
Proof that OSB is not dead
Proof that OSB has been dead for a while
Proof that the body is a fake
Proof that OSB photo is fake
Proof that he was killed by Americans
Proof that he was killed by his driver
Give me a second to check out the new topics forum to see what else has popped up.

Proof? I think the only thing that might have been proven is that ALL of these OSB posts belong in the JOKES FORUM

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TerryMcGuire
So far posted here on ATS

Proof that he was killed by his driver
Give me a second to check out the new topics forum to see what else has popped up.

Proof? I think the only thing that might have been proven is that ALL of these OSB posts belong in the JOKES FORUM

I think you're getting OBL mixed up with JFK.

Although, I'm sure with a little video editing, we could put Osama's face in that video.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Oh yea, we could do that. But to what end.
The conspiracy theorists at ATS would figure out the fraud and make fools of us.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

Agree my friend,
this issue has become almost a joke in the board

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by zaper

Hey Zaper, how ya been.

Almost from day one I have had little interest in OBL. When the towers were hit I watched the political awarness of my friends at work grow from 0 to 1 on a ten scale. Everyone wanted my opinion as I was known to have "opinions". Who did it, who did it? My answer was stolen from "The Rock" . It just doesn't matter who did it. What matters is who will take advantage of it.

For my money this holds for OBL. Was he is he will he? I just doesn't matter. It's all slight of hand and we are better served just realizing it and not bothering ourselves with how the trick was performed. So I moved to the joke forum for a bit.

Seeya around.

T

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by TerryMcGuire
reply to post by zaper

Hey Zaper, how ya been.

Almost from day one I have had little interest in OBL. When the towers were hit I watched the political awarness of my friends at work grow from 0 to 1 on a ten scale. Everyone wanted my opinion as I was known to have "opinions". Who did it, who did it? My answer was stolen from "The Rock" . It just doesn't matter who did it. What matters is who will take advantage of it.

For my money this holds for OBL. Was he is he will he? I just doesn't matter. It's all slight of hand and we are better served just realizing it and not bothering ourselves with how the trick was performed. So I moved to the joke forum for a bit.

Seeya around.

T

fine fine... i survive

About OBL surely as the trick was done ... no one can know! (we cant know even in 10 years lol)
ie. the 911 was a decade ago and nobody knows a sure thing, the evidence is speculative.

what matters is WHY the realization of this trick (OBL), you are right cause for me that is interesting too ... This event benefits the agenda for whom?

consequences... mmhh

always a pleasure to share with you

all my love brother

new topics

top topics

join