It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Souls - question. Is celebrating the death of another *Raising your souls density or *Lowering them

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

The killing of Osama bin Laden and the celebration that followed made me realize how much I have recently changed as a person. There was a time in the not too distant past when I would have been celebrating like everyone else. However, with certain experiences I have recently had along with knowledge I have recently acquired, I watched those celebrations and I was saddened. Not so much by the event itself, but by what we have done to ourselves as humankind.

Through my experiences and knowledge, I have come to realize that Shakespeare was literally correct: “All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players...”
And to commit a crime against any other human being whether it be murder, robbery, or rape is as senseless as committing that crime against a fellow actor or actress in a play.

We are all here on this planet to play a part to learn our life’s lesson. We have all been here many times before and we will continue to reincarnate here until we are spiritually developed enough to ascend to the next level. Unfortunately, for the most part, we as a species do not believe in reincarnation and therefore we have an incredible fear of death. All our religions, institutions, and cultures we have created throughout our history all act as if death is final. And because of that uncertainty of what lies ahead, we bring all this desperation into this life. We try to acquire has many material goods and as much material comfort as we can to the detriment of our spiritual selves and our society. We passionately adhere to religious beliefs to the point where only our God is right therefore we feel like we can kill another human who doesn’t believe in the same God we do.

What I realized while I watched those celebrations was that we as a species have turned our entire reality into an ongoing giant Roman Coliseum production where we actually murder rob and rape our fellow actors. We’ve done this to ourselves throughout history and that realization deeply saddens me.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
When a persons death is celebrated, the individual goes to heaven or positive afterlife. Generally, those who are mourned and missed often end up suffering in the afterlife, as the sadness of others poisons them. However, both of the above are assuming that the individual possessed a soul, otherwise they just die and become a memory in one of thier children.
edit on 3-5-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by wearewatchingyouman
definitely lowering...

it was making me sick to hear the people saying what they were while partying infront of the white house and WTC memorial...

death should never be celebrated...

"an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind"

the whole thing reminds me of how the morning of 9/11 as I watched the twin towers fall and on the news they showed citizens in a middle eastern country (dont remember which) cheering about the attack on "The great satan," America. They were cheering about the loss of lives here. And I remember feeling that was wrong.

I did not cheer for osama bin ladens reported death. And I am ashamed that most of my country cheers death. Did the man deserve to die? If he had anything to do with 9/11, then sure, but I will not cheer or celebrate that death. Has justice been done, or are we terribly misguided here...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
For me it boils down to this: Celebrating death of an evil soul lowers vibrations...because, ideally:

That soul would have come to awareness in their life and changed their ways midstream and gone ahead to do whatever good they could to compensate for their evil...to function in a higher way. Or at the least, the person would have come to awareness of their sins on mankind and asked for forgiveness...but not in this case....

So, celebrating the death of someone who performed evil is not a happy event.

But actually, this is not celebration of death (Osama)...it is jumping on the bandwagon to gloat, kind of.

Celebration of death is celebration that a person has lived a full life and has moved on.

But, you can't teach people what they don't yet know.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Vengeance is a selfish, destructive emotion.
That's what this celebration is about.

Compassion for others is what elevates us.
The man did not even get a trial - his association with 911 was questioned.

edit on 3-5-2011 by hadriana because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
First off, I have some "bizarre" thoughts on everything, so pardon me if you do not agree, but I still feel they are important to at least analyze and think about...

The people out celebrating the death of any human being, and even those that revel in the hunt and the death of a fellow living entity, are generating a lot of negativity for themselves and those around them. Don't take my words as being a dissent on eating flesh... it's not (I am an avid carnivore lol). But to REVEL in the death of the being is not a correct state of mind.

Be grateful for the sacrifice they are giving for you to continue your own life-force and be mindful that all living beings (and even non-living) are cousins to us on this planet. All are related on a deeper scale than you might imagine.

Now.. as to the topic at hand... I look at things like this...

Could someone like OBL be considered "evil" for what he did? Or is there a deeper spiritual connection and meaning to everything that has occurred with his rise and fall?

Let me give an example.. Adolf Hitler is considered to be the most despicable, evil, being to have walked the planet, and in many ways, the acts that he did were truly evil and negative.

HOWEVER... (And read me carefully here, folks... do not mistake my meanings here)... can what he did be considered a bad thing? After all, there is one thing that came from that episode in our history... we, as a collective humanity, now know and understand that we cannot allow another person to rise and do the things that he did.

It has been entered into the human consciousness that genocide and depravity on a national scale CAN happen and can NOT be allowed to happen again.

The same collective ideas can be thought of in regards to OBL; we must be watchful and mindful of the ways that people can manipulate AND BE MANIPULATED and stand strong against it.

Am I making sense here to you? Look beyond the surface and get to the root beneath. There is deeper things going on here than just some guy getting killed in an act of revenge, and more going on than a bunch of people celebrating his death.

This is a cue for learning a lesson, and we have the chance to learn it now, or learn it later. Learning it later will be a muuuch harder lesson.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
All life is valuable.. Any who celebrate/glorify death or the death of another are'nt human and are lower than an animal...
And in the next incarnation they will pay the price for it.. All deeds good and bad affect the soul on the path to enlightenment.. Karma neh..

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Jomina

[color=gold]Thank you Jomina for the wise insight. You have an interesting way of putting things.

be well

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

[color=gold] I agree with you totally for one to behave in such a ignorant manner they are behaving lower then a wild animal unaware. I also feel that what we do here modifies our souls there and the energy generated basically molds you with good and bad energy. Many dont acknowledge the beyond so they display actions that prove they dont believe, or they would act more mature with themelves.

Thanks Expat888
Be well
edit on 5/3/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join