It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Souls - question. Is celebrating the death of another *Raising your souls density or *Lowering them

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

[color=gold]I think see what you mean that some FELL or orbital dropped here intentionally by lowering their densities to be injected into physical3d parna suits as traverse vessels and why? Maybe to locate certain energies to be destroyed and LEAVE again. So it may have been intentional but there was a plan to exit back up in HIGH DENSITY once energies located and tagged for further ummmm interactions. As you say (lots of assumptions follow) And again drop low - leave high w/ company...

Thanks you came with a different pov, which is cool

Be well
edit on 5/2/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by wearewatchingyouman

It truly is refreshing to read threads like this one and posts such as yours. I feel a little less alone in the world today.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagesticEsoteric
Again, I understand why many would react in such a way, I truly do. I was just a bit unsettling for me that's all.

Glad I'm not the only one.

[color=gold] I also understand the energy abroad many are happy to see a individual who attacked them destroyed-I totally understand the feeling. But with that there has to be a level of respect considered. sorta like the respect involved in a weapons DRAW you know. Both compassionately look at each other acknowledge 1 will die then respectfully deal death to one another maintaining that respect knowing one or both may die. But when I see people on the news cheering I can also see the tears on their same faces which they cannot, and only hope many take into consideration what may be to come here on homeland soil. So nope your not alone my friend.

Thanks for your input

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

The more I think about it....Maybe it was sorrow that I was feeling as I watched that whole debacle. I think I felt sorry for them and their lack of humanity. It was almost barbaric in a sense.

Regardless, thanks for the thread. My faith in humanity has been restored.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I agree with you that we are not to celebrate anyone's death or willfully cause anyone's death for that matter, no matter what. Period.

I however believe that there is no such person as Osama, unless maybe a creation to resemble Obama because the bloodlines love to laugh their heads off at us, but, if somebody died, who then?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MagesticEsoteric

You are very welcome friend..

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Celebrating someone's death is neither "good" nor "bad". It's all about the intention, as with everything.

Celebrating the return of a loved one to the source because you are happy for him/her? Great.

Celebrating the death of someone because you have negative feelings towards that person? Probably not the most positive action I can think of.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I am pretty disgusted by the jubilation. It feels wrong to celebrate that death.

I was upset that the leader of the most powerful country on earth was openly celebrating this death - setting the example for his people and the world.

It felt tribal and backward. I would have wanted to see them rise above it. I would have wanted to see them take him captive. I would have wanted them to be able to take the moral high ground.

I would have wanted to see them have respect for the sovereignty of Pakistan.

It was not dignified and it was a step backwards in my opinion.

The celebratory mood has made the atmosphere feel a little heavier and tainted.

He may deserve to die in some peoples' opinions...if we value life, then we cannot sanction and celebrate killing.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
If you celebrate his death, then you believe that the dog and pony show is real. You believe what governments and religions tell you through the main stream media. So you are still trapped in the matrix. You have not yet realized that consciousness creates reality or that you are one with the all. You mentioned Karma, Karma is part of this illusion as well. Rather always concern yourself with what you will your consciousness to do. Let the dog and pony show amuse you. Try not to let it effect you. PEACE
Tres cool Amigos

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
I agree with you that we are not to celebrate anyone's death or willfully cause anyone's death for that matter, no matter what. Period.

[color=gold]Thanks you Unity_99 I knew you would feel where I was comming from with this as well

Originally posted by Unity_99
I however believe that there is no such person as Osama, unless maybe a creation to resemble Obama because the bloodlines love to laugh their heads off at us, but, if somebody died, who then?

[color=gold] I know what you mean and I was just wonering about his supposed look alikes they mentioned he had few yers back. I dont know if any were caught either. So it would be a major lol in the faces of the masses if your were spot on with this post. I will be happy when humanity gets passed this stage of agression for there is much more out there to experience on a positive level.

Thanks again and be well

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Henduluin
Celebrating someone's death is neither "good" nor "bad". It's all about the intention, as with everything.

Celebrating the return of a loved one to the source because you are happy for him/her? Great.

[color=gold]At first I didnt agree until I read on more but I agree with your POV also celebrating them returning home is a good thing due to the happiness involved.

Originally posted by Henduluin
Celebrating the death of someone because you have negative feelings towards that person? Probably not the most positive action I can think of.

[color=gold] Ah you see my point as well it is quite disturbing, I just hope many will get out of the mindstate and recharge their spirits with love asap so they dont FALL..

Thnaks for your input Henduluin

Be well

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

So yes or no is it ok to celebrate anothers death.

Personally i think death should be celebrated. It means this person has taken the next step...but i don't think its healthy the way people are celebrating this situation. It just promotes hate...

Do people really believe that his death will end terrorism? I think its just going to piss more people off honestly.

And do YOU feel there is a Karma related to it.

Again, how do you feel when you celebrate hate? It makes me feel sick, but thats me...

Its never good to promote and perpetuate negetive emotion...

How can one Love to hate?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by stellify
I am pretty disgusted by the jubilation. It feels wrong to celebrate that death.

[color=gold] Thats because it is wronge my friend to celebrate it. I know many would feel strange dancing on their enemies grave and this is somewhat doing it.

I was upset that the leader of the most powerful country on earth was openly celebrating this death - setting the example for his people and the world.

[color=gold]Wow that I missed I only caught a few bits this morning on cnn. And that is not a cool move if like you describe. I see this could of been a point to influence more abroad but in some ways I guess he did;

It felt tribal and backward. I would have wanted to see them rise above it. I would have wanted to see them take him captive. I would have wanted them to be able to take the moral high ground.

[color=gold]I feel this would of also been a better way go in knock him out leave then allow the people who feel he harmed him see him be tried in the 3d courts of EA.

I would have wanted to see them have respect for the sovereignty of Pakistan.

[color=gold] I see your point but from what I understand if true this was the fastest way for them to resolve w/ out him dissapearing in the wind.

It was not dignified and it was a step backwards in my opinion.
[color=gold]I see but I think this is where Eye for Eye slids in, he was said to of attacked in an undignified way and was attacked the same.

The celebratory mood has made the atmosphere feel a little heavier and tainted.

[color=gold]I feel the same its almost nausious in its feeling to see people some look to young to even know why they are cheering celebrating the death of another. If Satan was to die by the last cut of its dark heart 1 would still feel for it since it was an angel that fell 1 wouldnt celebrate its death 1 would wish satan only realized before things began to unfold on it.

He may deserve to die in some peoples' opinions...if we value life, then we cannot sanction and celebrate killing.

[color=gold] Agreed my friend heard loud and clear. Thanks for your input within the thread I feel your sapiens sapiens compassion.

Be well

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by HUMBLEONE

[color=gold]Thanks for the care and guidance to those who may be misguided if correct. I know what you mean with the mental minipulation, this again is why I was wondering about his look alikes I cannot remember if any were found or killed. Also another reason why I tread slow with this data is its all based on trust. Its sad if this is another game to deceive the masses and only fuels why there has to be BALANCE upon planet EA. You made some good points from a different POV, thanks for that.
Be well

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

[color=gold]I see you feel as another person posted its ok when sending off a loved one because we are more less hoping them the best in afterlife and congradulating them on a very hard and risky dangerous journey thru life in which they have passed. I also see you agree to celebrate this type of hate can not be good for anyone. it just amazes me that many dont think first before the become followers of others. I seen a guy on the news smiling and stuff seemingly because he was on tv I was like OMG humanity stop it. And he just kept smiling for the cam but didnt seem to be pondering the potential backlash that could be caused from this. Many need to mature some more it seems.

Thanks for your input Akragon you seem to have a grasp on it all as well as others

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Ok ALL thanks for the many POVs. This was a thread I hope helped to calm some of the nerves or energy I dont know if many sense about the death of UBL or OBL. Its understood this man was said to be responsible for 9-11 deaths so death followed he. I just hope many of you who either read or glance pick up on what I am sending thru and wish EA the best in its trials to come. BE well ALL and thanks again. I will check back later so feel free to add.

Be well

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
It's probably lowering it a bit, but jubilation is bringing it back. You raise a good question that is actually one I have often wondered about. (Lots of assumptions come next.) Here we are deciding to re-incarnate in dense matter, and immediately we are expected to forego this dense matter and raise the density of our souls. Why? We just got through intentionally lowering it so we could mess around down here. It's like the monks who forego all earthly temptations, from money to sex, and then they die. What was the point again? Maybe there is one, but it seems kind of contradictory to me. If I didn't want to avail myself of all the opportunities I have by coming down here, then I wouldn't bother coming down here. Yes, I know I have a limited earth-bound perspective, but I would maintain no one else similarly earthbound has any better take on it.

To the OP: this action is registered in the manipura chakra (maximum of the lowest is power - ego based), therefore its ripples will align your astral body to the tought-forms associated (kill in the name of 'x' is good).. just terrible.

@schuyler I´ve been wondering about this as well. I dont see monks with good eyes - if we are supposed to unite, integrate with everything then isolation and denying of ego will not produce a healthy acceptation of all that is....

Its only "contradictory" (IMHO) if you are refusing to learn from your ego - acceptance is key to change, rejection is the key to lock yourself into go into this crossroads again and again (reincarnate).

Its been less hard for me when I can separate ego and the spirit co-habiting this current mind in different mind entities - you can see the trickery, impatience, judgementalism, anger, stress of ego much more defined. You just observe, understand but the spirit can show a much better way to experience life (not always happy, not popular, but just right).

-Robert

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
We should remember he did not die! He past on to the spirit realm where we all come from. We may not like what he did or the ones that drove him to his course of action but we should hope that his lifes purpose was fullfilled.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Please answer if you can as 1 noticed much energy being displaced due to positive energy covered in blood?? This energy to ME feels as if it is being re directed for the worst?!?

The timing of events in the last few days has been especially telling. It seemed to me that the royal wedding and the beatification of the pope elevated the global energies to a degree, particularly in the west, but this news of Osama's death has caused those energies to plummet again.

In my view, anyone who celebrates another's death in this way is inviting negative energies into their auric field, which in turn may lead to creating unpleasant karma for themselves.

The image of those young people celebrating stands in sharp contrast to the many declarations on ATS that "we are waking up", we are "feeling it", and “we are ascending”. There may not have been any of the "woken up" among the crowd, but all the same, it sends a clear message that humanity on the whole is still very much asleep.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by mysticnoon

As a whole, humanity is still in a deep slumber...I was severely reminded of that today and, I think that is why I have been constantly digging myself out of a mental "hole" for the better part of the day.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join