It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Souls - question. Is celebrating the death of another *Raising your souls density or *Lowering them

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I ask this question because of the current news of UBL or OBL being killed.
1 understands he was wrong for misleading his islamic brotheren down war crosshairs for his own influencial reasons with 9/11 if you may...

So yes or no is it ok to celebrate anothers death.
1 feels its not ok to celebrate Death of any it kind of keeps death around*** and interested in more death of those celebrating(Feel Me)

And do YOU feel there is a Karma related to it.
1 feels there is major Karma related to celebrating anyones death.

Or do you feel Karma will oversee Souls celebrating because of his/UBL actions and not return Karma for happily accepting Death..

Please answer if you can as 1 noticed much energy being displaced due to positive energy covered in blood?? This energy to ME feels as if it is being re directed for the worst?!?

Please be careful in what is entering your minds for it may weigh heavy on your souls and attract more unwanted energy.

Be well

Mods feel free to move it where it needs to be.

edit on 5/2/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I can understand many are Happy to see him dead for his activities globally. 1 just wonders how far this is effecting the souls in a negative way.

Be well

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
definitely lowering...

it was making me sick to hear the people saying what they were while partying infront of the white house and WTC memorial...

death should never be celebrated...

"an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind"

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

The truth is we are acting no better then our enemy celebrating his death in the streets like a bunch of drunken baboons. I'm not saying don't be happy i just saying have a little more class about it his death didnt bring back the dead and it will not change the situation. you do get to see the body or picture no way to tell if it did really happen at all

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I'm also of the opinion that celebrating another's death is wrong and will damage you spiritually and your karma.

I was surprised by the news of OBL's death, never thought I'd actually see the day but I can't honestly say I "hated" him, even for all the things he preached and did. He'll be judged for his actions, plain and simple.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by wearewatchingyouman

Thank you for your input. Again I understand the negative energy he had built up, but 1 has to wonder where he was found had been spoken about years ago in that territory in northern Pakistan so it seems odd he was there.. There is much energy transfering going on down here and some are missing it totally. 1 can only pray many herd arent being lost from embedded negativities why celebrating death.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Lowering to almost the level of being criminal yourself

this was my reply to this thread -- > Sickening: Media Celebrates Bin Laden's Death: Yet He Was Never Even Indited for 9/11!

Thousand celebrating in the street near ground zero ..
celebrating a dead ... any death is wrong

people who celebrating this are DISGUSTING
Mossad did 9/11 not Osama

you are not the only one who think its lowering yourself celebrating any death

sandf
edit on 5/2/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by pcrobotwolf

I'm not saying don't be happy i just saying have a little more class about it his death didnt bring back the dead and it will not change the situation.

Very good points made in your post. As they say its a thin line between love and hate or evol and good.
Thnaks for your input

Be well

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mister_Bit
I'm also of the opinion that celebrating another's death is wrong and will damage you spiritually and your karma.

[color=gold] I agree with you how can 1 be of good spirit and enjoy death upon any w/ o compassion or considering karma envolved. I am sure w/ Pearl harbor many who struck LOL d until the Nukes dropped-KARMA-
Now you consider the conspiracy theories associated with this particular individual and some may be emmitting energy on a HIGH negative scale and fully cannot understand the hidden influences..

Originally posted by Mister_Bit
I was surprised by the news of OBL's death, never thought I'd actually see the day but I can't honestly say I "hated" him, even for all the things he preached and did. He'll be judged for his actions, plain and simple.

[color=gold]Its not good to generate hate but some can dislike extremely and agree he will be judged for his souls activities.

Thanks for your input and be well

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

sandf

I seen you post from another thread and you sense exactly what I mean. As another ember mentioned, those who lost their lives on 9-11 wont be returned to this 3d if lost. So I feel first the US populace should consider those who supported him and their feelings and potential actions in the future. I am sure they wanna see Us blood now SAD

Thanks for your input Ben81, atleast some are keeping their spiritual integrity aligned-IMAGINE IF OBSERVED FROM SPIRITUAL FORCES how things may look.

Be well

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I was embarrassed watching people celebrating in the streets. I was embarrassed at the jubilation being displayed over a man's death. Yes, he killed thousands of innocent people and he should be brought to justice, which he was. What he has coming for him in the afterlife is nothing to be cheering about. Consider it a chapter closed and move on in peace.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

This is definately a lowering of the planetary vibration IMHO. I think though we may or may not breathe a bit of a sigh of releif, it isn't the same as celebration, celebration of someone's death no matter what wrongs they may or may not have done, is a lowering of the vibration, it is a negative act. You should instead pray for their soul to find peace (even if they are the enemy, in which case there is not even any proof he was).

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Osama Bin Laden was imaginary to begin with. So the only thing damaging to your soul is believing a fair tale figure is actually real. In the long run it won't hurt your soul since your soul is immortal.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

sandf

I seen you post from another thread and you sense exactly what I mean. As another ember mentioned, those who lost their lives on 9-11 wont be returned to this 3d if lost. So I feel first the US populace should consider those who supported him and their feelings and potential actions in the future. I am sure they wanna see Us blood now SAD

Thanks for your input Ben81, atleast some are keeping their spiritual integrity aligned-IMAGINE IF OBSERVED FROM SPIRITUAL FORCES how things may look.

Be well

Well think of it like this ..

The souls are immortal .. not the human body ..

in the afterlife (if there is an afterlife) ... when i will review my life story
i would prefer to be proud of it
then ashamed for eternity

just thinking of me celebrating another dead ... make me go

but yet .. i have see thousand yesterday in the street near ground zero doing just that
like it was happy new yrs

wtf is wrong with modern people !?!?
they have all lost it

edit on 5/2/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
It's probably lowering it a bit, but jubilation is bringing it back. You raise a good question that is actually one I have often wondered about. (Lots of assumptions come next.) Here we are deciding to re-incarnate in dense matter, and immediately we are expected to forego this dense matter and raise the density of our souls. Why? We just got through intentionally lowering it so we could mess around down here. It's like the monks who forego all earthly temptations, from money to sex, and then they die. What was the point again? Maybe there is one, but it seems kind of contradictory to me. If I didn't want to avail myself of all the opportunities I have by coming down here, then I wouldn't bother coming down here. Yes, I know I have a limited earth-bound perspective, but I would maintain no one else similarly earthbound has any better take on it.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by de Thor
What he has coming for him in the afterlife is nothing to be cheering about. Consider it a chapter closed and move on in peace.

[color=gold] When I seen some reactions I felt like PEOPLE! he still has cells loose and who knows what germs or nuclear materials they have, they are world wide.. And now they have the triggers and no boss to controll them GOD FORBID THERE IS A MUCH MORE DESTRUCTIVE ONE AMONGST THEM. This made me tread lightly with all the energy HELL I may be in one of the germ cities smh.. As you said its a chapter closed lets move on and get troops out and restorE some form of peace over in the ME.

Thanks for your input and be well

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
This is definately a lowering of the planetary vibration IMHO.

[COLOR=GOLD] You can feel it too, GOOD my friend its a sense you will need to get around the potential drama on EA. [/COLOR]

I think though we may or may not breathe a bit of a sigh of releif, it isn't the same as celebration,

[COLOR=GOLD]You said it best its ok to feel the sigh of relief if in FACT he was the evol involved but it in no way is healthy or safe for a souls to celebrate death of any including the enemy. (THATS REVENGE A DENSITY LOWER soul trap) Also that is mighty Loving of you to add pray for their soul it shows you lack MALICE... [/COLOR]

celebration of someone's death no matter what wrongs they may or may not have done, is a lowering of the vibration, it is a negative act. You should instead pray for their soul to find peace (even if they are the enemy, in which case there is not even any proof he was).

[color=sky blue]You say it like a TRUE

Thanks for your inputs my friend

Be well

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
Osama Bin Laden was imaginary to begin with. So the only thing damaging to your soul is believing a fair tale figure is actually real. In the long run it won't hurt your soul since your soul is immortal.

I disagree If you believe in the death of an imaginary you are still generating negative energy within your soul. Like even worst because its for nothing. In the long run if you believe above spirituals exist then imagine how many are being seen if considered SALVATION... Yes you do possess an eternal soul but remember it can and will be judged by a much higher who can see deep into many's hearts for intent.. So in the end ignorance is generating negative energy lowering souls.
thanks for your input
Be well

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

wtf is wrong with modern people !?!?
they have all lost it

LOST is the reason many cannot see the path they need to take -lost souls-, but soon to be found
. Also with the eternal souls the who created them GOD can have them casted in FIRE. Eternal only because the creator allows us to exist this way. Eternal because if other species wished to destroy they couldnt only GOD can other species can just displace souls destroy flesh but not souls...

Just pray for the lost to find the way my friend...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Man, I am soooo glad that I'm not the only one feeling this way. I've posted a few times today on this very subject b/c something didn't feel right when I watched all of the people cheering in front of the WH. I too understand why people are reacting the way they are it just didn't "feel" right to me.

Again, I understand why many would react in such a way, I truly do. I was just a bit unsettling for me that's all.

Glad I'm not the only one.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join