It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lt. Col. Allen West for President

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
"Because he kicks butt".

It's PRECISELY because of these joke candidates that I can't take anyone in the GOP seriously. Allen West LOL. "I've voted for lots of black guys. I like Allen West!"

If anything, I think Huntsman looks like the only adult in the room at the moment.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Rep. Allen West Falsely Claims China Controls The Panama Canal, Calls It A ‘Serious Threat’ To U.S.

onespot.wsj.com...
edit on 6-5-2011 by incrediblelousminds because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
The dude was almost court-martialed but got off on a fine and early retirement. I don't mean that makes him bad but it does make him an ex-soldier with a chip on his shoulder. Plus, he has stated very islamiphobic sentiments through the years. Personally, this guy scares me almost as much as McCain did.

And as far as kicking ass? He's lucky Ventura's not running!

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

Didn't Hillary Clinton in the Obama Administration make this claim recently?
We are talking about the two ports of entry and exit for the Canal, The Pacific Side and the Atlantic Side.
An entity that has it's home base of operations in Hong Kong,,, That is China now,,, you know?
Money Talks and they have the Money and The Control of the Valves.

Here you go, the Hillary story.
archive.newsmax.com...

The Panama Canal Authority

NewsMax's report correctly noted that as a result of a "1999 deal" . . . the goverment of Panama "let a Chinese company take over the ports at each end of the Panama Canal . . ." NewsMax never claimed that any Chinese company operated the canal itself.

But Hillary Clinton Said!

Speaking at the 92nd Street Y in Manhattan, Clinton told the Jewish Community Relations Council: "There are those who say we can't [prevent foreign governments from operating U.S. ports] because look what happened in the last 20 years ... You know, we have the Chinese running the Panama Canal. We have other government-controlled entities controlling our ports."

While China does not control the Canal, a Chinese-controlled entity called Hutchison-Whampoa has a subsidiary company, the Panama Ports Company. This company operates the ports Cristobal and Balboa located at each end of the Panama Canal.Some national security experts in the U.S. have argued that such control of the ports gives China strategic influence over the vital waterway.

Just incase you didn't bother to READ,,, Here is the important part:This company operates the ports Cristobal and Balboa located at each end of the Panama Canal.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

That's certainly an interpretation, Although I'm curious why you mention Hillary.

Are you under the impression me being critical of a Republican makes me a Democrat?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds
reply to post by guohua

That's certainly an interpretation, Although I'm curious why you mention Hillary.

Are you under the impression me being critical of a Republican makes me a Democrat?

Nope, Just Stating Facts, I didn't say anything about you being a Dem or Rep. Why should I be under that impression about you?
I was only replying to your post about the Canal Zone and who made statements about what,,,,Me being Chinese and knowing something of how the Chinese Mind Works,,,,,need I say more?
edit on 22-5-2011 by guohua because: Spelling

edit on 22-5-2011 by guohua because: Being Care As To Not Offend The Easily Offended!
Being Care As To Not Offend The Easily Offended!
edit on 22-5-2011 by guohua because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join