It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lt. Col. Allen West for President

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Lets talk about something positive.

I'm leaning towards Rep. Allen West for President.
Here's the website for him.
allenwest2012.ning.com...

If we had a cage match for determining who'd be president, West would kick butt, THEN tell you why he has to be president of America.

Hell, he might even kick Chuck Norris's butt.

edit on 2-5-2011 by dbates because: Edited out off-topic political rhetoric

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
do you not think america has been doing enough butt kicking recently.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by lewman

I don't mind a little butt-kicking, especially when it's for a good cause. And Allen West would be a good cause.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Exactly what we need right now another pro war douchebag in office!! Let's tear the world down, we are the ultimate power, we are AMERICA!!!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
This guy is dangerous, and should never be in any position to make important positions. He wants to perpetuate the war on Islam and has no regard for reality.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I like a lot of what West has been saying lately although I am not totally certain he is ready for the White House. Perhaps he would make a good running mate. Beware! however because you will soon be attacked for liking the man only because he is black. Yes, the moonbats will spin your support for West back around on you.

Cheers!!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein
Exactly what we need right now another pro war douchebag in office!! Let's tear the world down, we are the ultimate power, we are AMERICA!!!

Ironically, right now we have an anti-war "douchebag" in office and have three wars. Having somone whos seen the true face of war might make him less eager to put people in harms way.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
reply to post by beezzer

I like a lot of what West has been saying lately although I am not totally certain he is ready for the White House. Perhaps he would make a good running mate. Beware! however because you will soon be attacked for liking the man only because he is black. Yes, the moonbats will spin your support for West back around on you.

Cheers!!

I like him because of what he's done. But yoiu are correct.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

I still retain a secret security clearance. And I tell you, if you look at the application for a security clearance, I have a clearance that even the president of the United States cannot obtain because of my background.”

Yeah, great. Another delusional nutjob. Is he a birther too?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
A small part of why I like him. . .

The facts behind West's Iraq interrogation

Beck's claim is from 2003, when West was serving in Iraq as a lieutenant colonel overseeing an artillery battalion of about 650 soldiers and officers.

In early August, soldiers received a tip that West and one of his subordinate battery commanders were to be the subject of an assassination attempt. The same informant returned with the names of three people involved in the planning of the assassination, including an Iraqi policeman, Yehiya Kadoori Hamoodi.

Hamoodi was apprehended and brought in for questioning.

What happened next comes from accounts provided by West and the other soldiers involved in the interrogation through sworn statements they gave during a subsequent military investigation.

West joined the interrogation in progress after soldiers were unable to get useful information from Hamoodi. West said soldiers told him Hamoodi was being evasive and belligerent.

That's when the interrogation got more physical. Soldiers punched and shoved Hamoodi when he wouldn't answer interrogators' questions. At some point, West sat down across from Hamoodi, took out his 9mm pistol and placed it on his thigh pointing in Hamoodi's direction.

"I'm here for a reason," West said, according to a solider. "You are going to tell me who wants to kill me, or I am going to kill you."

Then they took Hamoodi outside and placed his head over a clearing barrel -- a barrel filled with sand where people can unload firearms safely. West showed Hamoodi the gun and told him he had five seconds to talk. "I brought his head down toward the barrel using my left hand to shield him away from any sand or blast," West told investigators.

Then West fired into the sand, at least once, maybe three times, inches from Hamoodi's head.

Then West fired into the sky.

Some soldiers thought West had shot Hamoodi. But Hamoodi was alive, and though stiff from shock, was ready to talk.

West headed back to the operations center, and let the interrogation conclude.

www.politifact.com...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
Ironically, right now we have an anti-war "douchebag" in office and have three wars.

What makes you think Obama is anti-war? Have you not been paying attention the last two & half years?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Terrorist

His lack of service, his lack of respect for anything military, and aout a billion things that he said before he was elected.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Nah...Ron Paul 2012!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded
reply to post by beezzer

Nah...Ron Paul 2012!

He's a close second. But I'd still root for West. Just sayin'.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Lets talk about something positive.

I'm leaning towards Rep. Allen West for President.
Here's the website for him.
allenwest2012.ning.com...

If we had a cage match for determining who'd be president, West would kick butt, THEN tell you why he has to be president of America.

Hell, he might even kick Chuck Norris's butt.

edit on 2-5-2011 by dbates because: Edited out off-topic political rhetoric

That's not exactly a ringing endorsement.

He 'kicks butt"???

How do you feel about his various policy and platform stances?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

[mor aout a billion things that he said before he was elected.

Can you list a few of those billions of horrid, cowardly anti-war statements he made?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

His lack of service, his lack of respect for anything military, and aout a billion things that he said before he was elected.

What he said during the campaign doesn't matter. He's such a liar. He's completely reversed a lot of his positions.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Terrorist
reply to post by beezzer

What he said during the campaign doesn't matter. He's such a liar. He's completely reversed a lot of his positions.

Well thats the natural thing to do when you want to stay in office (when its about your power trip)
but if he was concerned about holding true to his word/beliefs and visions, he would have stuck to his words. its understandable that slight variation happens. Sometimes there is something better and you have to go with it because it would be stupid not to. but so far... yeah, im not impressed and he is my friggin boss.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein

His site says he wants to restore "American Exceptionalism" as if America should be held to different standards than the rest of the world? We're the best we're the greatest we can have nukes and bomb other countries and still be the "land of the free" and a promoter of peace and democracy....

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
"Because he kicks butt".

It's PRECISELY because of these joke candidates that I can't take anyone in the GOP seriously. Allen West LOL. "I've voted for lots of black guys. I like Allen West!"

If anything, I think Huntsman looks like the only adult in the room at the moment.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join