It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden $25M Reward

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Now that Osama Bin Laden has been taken off the Most Wanted List and listed as Deceased on the FBI website my question is this. Who get the $25M?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
From what I gathered someone had tipped off the US as to the whereabouts of Bin Laden months ago. We have been collecting more intel on the matter to confirm the intel and then we went in to get him.

I assume that the person who tipped of the US as to the location of Bin Laden will get the 25 million. We probably won't ever know his or her name which will only add to the conspiracy.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
i didn't think of that.

If that was me getting the $25M i wouldn't be able to keep it to myself..

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I had heard that the detainees at Guantanamo gave his whereabouts. IF this is true, waterboarding sure did work.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by wlasikiewicz

i doubt you would get to spend much of it unless you bought a yacht and went to vegas as he was a hero in the eyes of many and some of those might not be too pleased with your snitching.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Twenty five million isn't what it used to be. But maybe it will be divided up among people who figured out how to get the information and "tag" the courier, Prez Obama himself ("Michelle, go buy you. . .and the girls. . .a new dress"), or even the special forces who went in for the assassination, ah, I mean, killing, ah, accidential death of Bin Laden. He must have exerted quite the power over the people in the compound, any one of them who could have turned him in for twenty-five mil and didn't.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Maybe that's what this farce is about - maybe Obama was in need of a few million so he faked the story to shore up his bank account, lol.

new topics

top topics

join