It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global terrorists beware, there’s a new Sharīf in town!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
First Gaddafi’s grandchildren. Then Osama Bin Laden. Could Iran be next?

The right wanted him to show he was truly an “American” president and not a closet Muslim. Despite his kowtowing to third world tyrants and his seemingly sketchy past, the left claimed he was as advertised. Following this weekends events both camps should be well satisfied.

You are satisfied aren’t you?

I don't oppose all wars. After September 11, after witnessing the carnage and destruction, the dust and the tears, I supported this administration's pledge to hunt down and root out those who would slaughter innocents in the name of intolerance, and I would willingly take up arms myself to prevent such tragedy from happening again. – Senator Barrack Obama, 2002 Speech Against the Iraq War

One would have to say so far so good to that. Well, except for the use of the word “innocents”. One man’s innocents are another’s grandchildren. Collateral damage is the term. Those I’m afraid are the costs of war, particularly one being waged from the comforts of NATO airstrikes.

I couldn’t help but feel that the payback for this presidency began this weekend. I got the feeling President Obama’s student loan came due.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
It is said timing is everything. One couldn’t help but notice the intersecting events in the US and around the world this past week. I heard things of the following nature from family and friends, from people that are not conspiratorially inclined. “Strange how they got him on “May Day”.” “All of this turmoil the week of the Royal Wedding.” I feel certain you all had similar experiences.

Here is my list (in no particular order) of timely coincidences, conspiratorial aspects, call them what you might:

May Day (International Workers' Day) Sunday, May 1st, 2011
Wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton, Friday, April 29th, 2011
Bernanke holds historical press conference, Wednesday, April 27th, 2011
Gold prices hit record high Friday, April 29th, 2011
NATO's botched attempt to assassinate Qaddafi, Saturday, April 30th, 2011
April 2011, United States feels wrath from historic tornado activity.
Deceased Pope John Paul II beatified, Sunday, May 1st 2011.
Hitler pronounced dead May 1st, 1945. 66 years prior to Bin Laden.
May 2011, looming vote to raise the US debt ceiling.

Please contribute your thoughts and answer the following:

Are there more “coincidences”?

Is there method to any of this madness or are these simply coincidences?
edit on 2-5-2011 by Hemisphere because: missing data

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
good post... I've been wondering the same thing.... the red flags started popping up when all nice things conveniently started falling into place...

I found some information on the weather.... Im not a meteorologist.. .but SEVERE sounds pretty scary
www.spc.noaa.gov...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Hemisphere

It was a NATO air strike that killed Gaddafi's son, it was a Danish plane.

About the dates you mentioned: big deal. Things happen every single day, to think that there is a special, hidden meaning behind that is clutching at straws
edit on 2/5/2011 by Griffo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griffo
reply to post by Hemisphere

It was a NATO air strike that killed Gaddafi's son, it was a Danish plane.

About the dates you mentioned: big deal. Things happen every single day, to think that there is a special, hidden meaning behind that is clutching at straws
edit on 2/5/2011 by Griffo because: (no reason given)

I'll put you down for simply coincidences and drop my straws. Nice to see there's someone on a website that predominantly delves into conspiracies that simply hangs around to counterpunch those conspiratorially inclined. Nothing wrong with that.

As far as NATO, I mentioned from the start it was a "NATO airstrike". I was not however aware that Denmark was now the big macher behind NATO. Silly me, I was thinking the US was using the coalition to cover for another empirical foray into the middle east. Thanks again for your input.

top topics

join