It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has ATS been infiltrated?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Would not think to much of this. Either you know the truth or your a blind stupid idiot sheeple. Osama dead (kidney failure .. living in cave ... # he's been dead, 911 sure, obama (little o on purpose) birth certificate sure.
Theirs no confussion, you either know or your mindless.. Hell that's the way they (the elite) want you. So please all you SFF (stupid fat f**kers) keep eating ..

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Keep in mind, Governmental officials do have the power to do anything they want on the internet. They have been caught in the past for spreading disinformation before. Has that stopped them? certainly not, they will gladly even pay anyone to do something like this to keep people under control. I would be surprised if they didn't infiltrate ATS to do this. ATS has an alarming wide amount of evidence against them that keeps piling on and on.

How to identify them?

Show them the apple, if they say it isn't an apple, then you are talking to a disinfo agent.(not literally but if you replace the word "apple" with "evidence", you get the point) Gotta applaud their efforts, their time is running out and they know it, if not by the people then it shall be divine intervention from the benevolent beings still watching over us.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

It may have to do with the kind of users we have here. I don't think the government takes these conspiracy sites seriously. They monitor and record like with all blogs, but the user base is too small to be significant. In the large blogs it's quite obvious that there are people who blog profesionally. More than post their own ideas, they post support for the partyline of the organizatiion they work for. It's really easy to detect on huffpo thanks to the amount of user info they provide. It's a scary new world and we'd better get used to IT, cause IT (information technology) is not going away.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
No body, no pics, no video....... Did not happen.... I remember when Saddam was caught, there was plenty of video of that for sure!!

Funny about the timing too...

Just after the Royal wedding so not to upstage the couple...

That and the fact that Obama's presidency was in the toilet, now this will probably get him another term even though he did nothing but say "yes".. He did not get OBL, the troops and security services did, but as I said before, without the above proofs then it did not happen...

Also, is it even possible to get a DNA test done in just a few short hours???... Nope.... Takes 3-5 days...

This whole thing is total bollocks!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
There's lateral thinking, and then there's thought disorder.
Just because there are dots, doesn't mean they have to be connected.

I believe there is obfuscation afoot.

The best conspiracy theories make sense to people. They may not believe them, but they can follow them and discuss them.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by clay2 baraka
I agree, there seems to be an awful lot of confusion and I attribute that to speculative threads and posts that get jumped on by other members and later stated as fact. Take the obviously hoaxed photo of the dead Bin Laden. People are jumping to the conclusion that it is the official photo even though there is no evidence that is the case. The US government is not that sloppy if they were to hoax a photo it would be very hard to debunk. This photo is not the case!

like the BC right?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Has ATS been infiltrated?

I swear, so much confusion flying around on ATS at the moment esp regarding OBL's death. I'm having a field day reading all the stereotyping and what appears to be blatant disinformation and smearing of news articles information.

It seems to me that there are quite a few "Newish" members [Not singling anybody out] who seem to be thread hopping from one thread to another. What happened to deny ignorance?

Here is my opinion about it.

Firstly I want to say that it seems very likely to me, [I am even personally even convinced of that] that a site like ATS is on a normal base been infiltrated.

On a site where so many things/subjects are being discussed where under now and then very sensitive big social shocking happenings which for many people obvious have a very bad smell, like for instance JFKs death, the reasons for the first Iraq gulf war, 911 for the second Iraq gulf war, and now the claimed death of OBL as being responsible for the 911 disaster, I am not surprised to see that there are amongst those quite a few "Newish" members also some people whose only purpose/job it is to create as much as confusion as possible in order to make it almost impossible to ever find out what really happened and what the truth is.

The same happens since decades with the UFO/ET phenomenon.

Look what Richard Dolan says about it in this video, which counts in fact also for all I said above.

Start at 0:44:30

My two euro-cents

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
It's bleeding obvious.

Bandwagons always arrive no matter what the event, such is change. But the shill factor is shining huge, no denying it. I had 3-4 off topic posts re birtherday developments. I just couldn't help chiming in with others that there was a surfeit of shining new members dealing from the bottom of the race deck. Pick a card, any card.

It helps to have built in bs detectors. You find these distractions everywhere, so ats is not immune. What happens to one's account when it gets unused? There are two ways to infiltrate, I'd say. Either just do it daily, creating sleepers, as the machine has already instructed it's programmers, by way of new members, or go back and scoop up inactive accounts, a process that takes time and effort.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
ATS has been infiltrated by Professionals much time ago.

Cointel operation on this site is heavy, very smart, and of different type.

Not only pseudo skeptics, but even pseudo Ufo fanatics and other of the same kind.

So, my personal advice: Beware!
Always!

Sorry to break your flags score Slayer 69.

69 flags became 70 with my Flag!

edit on 3-5-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Same thing happened with wikileaks.

Its human nature and the Osama death is a conspiracy theorists wet dream. So I would think, new members will sign up and there will be a spike in new users each with their own opinion.
edit on 3-5-2011 by kykweer because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-5-2011 by kykweer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
All us new people are not real. We are just figments from your mind, sent here to infiltrate and talk sense into you.

Also if the gov needs infiltrators to go surf the web. I can do that.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I recently joined after being a long-time reader of this forum to comment on the Lybia situation then this whole osama thing exploded out of nowhere. I can assure you I am no government propagandist, and I think that just because someone may hold a different opinion (although I am definitely sceptical about the whole bin laden issue) does not automatically mean they are gov. Whilst I respect this is entirely possible as of course the internet is monitored on what I assume is a daily basis, you shouldnt immediately call out those who believe differently; freedom of thought is imperative for debate (which the political topics would be rather dull without) and achieving the truth and from the Osama threads I can see a few distinguished members support the party line etc.

That said if there are actually people posing on the site to spread propaganda and such, it is a very shameful and authoritarian move by the government to try and silence or manipulate dissident opinion be it on the streets or on the internet.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Conspiracy theorists are in a breed of their own.

I'm sure they think they themselves are fake sometimes.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by UnaChispa

Your right about speed reading I usually go through the posts in order to get a good understanding of the thread but when it goes from pg4-pg71 something starts to smell WHY SO MUCH BS???????
I believe TPTB are trying to keep something from us all.
Cheers

I found the elephant in my room what about you guys

edit on 3/5/2011 by etrex66 because: if you want to see drink more beer

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by BattleFieldPredator

I'm pretty sure that even if most users could touch the body they would still think its a doppelganger, its impossible to win. Some people will still believe what they want to.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jakes51
As it stands now, this story has conspiracy written all over it.
edit on 2-5-2011 by Jakes51 because: (no reason given)

I think with this statement you put your finger right on the problem.

When anything reeks of conspiracy such as the alledged killing of OBL you're going to get every conceivable theory put forth on a site like ATS. And since this is the biggest story since 9/11, the interest level is enormously high. Add to that the "debunkers" and newbies trying to make an impression, and it can turn crazy in no time.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I enjoy posts by seasoned ATS members usually for the whining content. Your post is more well written than most and lacks the paranoia and bitterness others exhibit. Refreshing to read logical thought and content.

SLAYER69 almost had me until I noticed the 'tinfoil hat' comment. Anyone knows the first mass-produced and widely-used foil was made from tin which was replaced by aluminum in 1910. Which means most people alive today have never seen or touched tinfoil.

It is also common knowledge amongst theoretical thinkers that Silver Mylar has been the composition of choice for protective headwear for over 10 years.

Perhaps it would be wise to realize the flavor of a site like ATS would attract 'interested parties' sooner than later. Which means veteran members of ATS have a good probability of finding post-for-pay parties amongst their own ranks.

PS: only kidding about the tinfoil.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Lol, to read some of the comments, I feel directly pointed has a disinfo agent
I guess being a conspiracy theorist comes with a variable amount of paranoia. Pretty easy to see why

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
People pushing the government lies 24/7 without care for facts and rationale. Those pushing the left-right nonsense and still applauding presidents as if they hold any real power. Those that believe nothing but the msm regardless if they are conscious that those entities are ruled by self-serving corporations. It is evident that ats has been infiltrated for a long ass time.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I remember quite a flap about shills in the 9/11 forum months ago. At the time I was convinced that there were shills there. I mean professional shills. I'm sure there were but they weren't responsible for all of the embrace ignorance posting going on.

I finally concluded that a large number of posters do embrace ignorance. For them, this is a place to come and have fun, disturb a little doo doo, and do their little bit to help maintain the status quo, i.e., embrace ignorance.

The political trolls come out in force on anything related to Obama, though. The thread discussing the computer techniques observed by people analysing his long form birth certificate was repeatedly and outrageously derailed by people who had nothing relevant to say.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join