It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has ATS been infiltrated?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by dude69

Originally posted by arbiture

Originally posted by BlueLightRain
Its either super paranoid or super obvious that someone would monitor ats. I feel like that would be an obvious thing for the Govt. to watch sites like this one. Conversely, do you really think they care?

Of course ATS is "monitored", thats a given...

...ATS IS the monitoration.

Are ppl really that stupid to not notice this?

Who or what are ppl?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

True...

I'm not pointing out which facts or stipulations.

It just seems like the past few hours have been way too rampant with what appears to be way over the top and quite frankly some rather bizarre [Even for ATS standards] speculation and innuendo etc...

Well, I'm kind of a newbie here. Thread-hopping = disinfo? That's a unique position. I think it's more like being at Disneyworld for conspiracy theorists when really really big news hits ( and a body really hits the floor to use the music from one of my favorite Jet Li movies). And besides, the main thread for OBL is 158 pages long.

edit on 3-5-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by arbiture

People are human beings. You know...2 eyes, 2 ears...noses...hands...thumbs....walk upright.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by xXxinfidelxXx

It just seems that to "infiltrate" means like to prevent them from joining or restrict them or have some way they cant get in...so they inflitrate.
I think most of us understand the probability that theyve been here all along as just like you and me...regular joined members with cool avatars.
They dont have to inflitrate. They just sign up like you n me did.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by dude69
reply to post by arbiture

People are human beings. You know...2 eyes, 2 ears...noses...hands...thumbs....walk upright.

Well thank you. If I only looked good naked...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
LATER TODAY! Just watch

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by CCLLCCLL
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

Are you one of the agents? I am gonna be really frustrated if you send a spec ops team to my house to kidnap me and go through all my stuff. You probly will be also cause it will cost the shadow government like 10 mil just to get me and you'll find out I'm a lazy out of shape dude with a full time job and no real knowledge or affiliations to speak of.

JOKES ON YOU SHADOW GOVERNMENT!

Don't worry, they will just wait till you are at work, and you'll never even know they were there, a la Patriot Act.
edit on 3-5-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Not the first thread not the last, any controversial news or topics going on you'll see brand new member jut going against it without explanation, just to go against it.

It is beyond paranoia, since sometimes it fairly obvious.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

Brand new members though, a day before or same day the topic comes out...

Watch for it then respond again.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Theres bound to be a few profiles of users around here who are possibily spies for foreign governments or even domestic. You have ATS, the largest conspiracy forum on the web and not expect the Government to snoop around it?
LOL
Get the # outta here!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
Honestly, I don't think there has actually been any sort of infiltration.
This recent current topic obviously brings out many questions in all.

I was thinking that there is probably just alot more members online this morning, than usual Monday mornings.

Some most likely just joined.
Some that are usually lurkers will want to throw in their 2 cents. on this particular matter.
Some that normally open the site for 5-10 minutes to check on the current top topics are, may be on alot longer this particular morning. etc. etc.

I've been reading the form postings for a time. i joined today so i could ask a question if one came up. I don't know if this fits the demographic for recent members.
edit on 3-5-2011 by totoway because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Has ATS been infiltrated?

If so the ATS leadership already knows it.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
when we say "Deny Ignorance" what do we really mean here?

Is it just supposed to be understood that UBL died in 2002 and saying otherwise, makes you a disinformation artist?

I'm a new poster here, but From what I can gather there are about 5 versions of every story to be told going around here, and no matter your point of view, you will be trashed for it.

also It would seem that Believing a Single word from the MSM automatically makes you a target for ridicule. You bash us newer members, yet fail to realise that we are new to all this. I don't know all the conspiracies you know. So When I talk about Neil armstrong walking on the moon, don't bite my head off with "WE NEVER WENT TO THE MOON". It's just rude.

I kinda don't want to post anymore. I'll just go back to reading like I have for the last 3 or 4 years.

So no... ATS hasnt been Infiltrated, it's just you have zero tolerance for anything other than your version of the truth.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Mikeyy

So no... ATS hasnt been Infiltrated, it's just you have zero tolerance for anything other than your version of the truth.

You'd have to be naive to think it hasn't..
The only question is the scale....

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

I'm not following you. Are you saying those with different opinions are ATS terrorists? Came here to infiltrate the board with their opinions?

I'm not digging what you are saying. That goes against everthing America stands for.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Hi OP,

I think i count as one of the 'new people', but although i've only recently joined and started posting, i have been following the community for a while. If you count posting in threads about multiple subjects as 'thread hopping' then i may be guilty of that too, without knowing.

I want to make it clear though, that i stand for reason, truth and disclosure. If you catch me shooting my mouth off it probably because the OP i'm responding too has made wild or fleeting statements.

I think it comes down to all of us to stand together to eliminate the dis-info culture

Thundersmurf
Peace

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
in·fil·trate/ˈinfilˌtrāt/Verb
1. Gain access to (an organization, place, etc.) furtively and gradually, esp. in order to acquire secret information.
2. Permeate or become a part of (something) in this way: "computing has infiltrated most professions now"

Deny ignorance.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Look at the userids which have 70 posts in 24 hours.
ATS leadership already knows.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Hell it can't hurt to encourage critical thinking at any time in this day and age; good work man

-B.M

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Luckyxfactor
I'm fairly new, even still, people should get the drift by now. I hope logic hits them in the head once in a while.

Logic on the ats is not its strong points.

Deny logic and reality is what 98.6% stand for here,its sad.

edit on 3-5-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join