It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has ATS been infiltrated?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Personally I posted on two different threads the same initial thoughts about OBL's death because I figured one of them would be closed. Turns out they were both closed, and I didn't have the energy to re-post a third time in the one that survived to the home page. Is that the kind of "thread hopping" you are talking about, or are you talking about something else?

Edit: Also, there are people out there who change their username every so often to make it more difficult for nosy people to track them on the internet, so a lot of people who appear "newish" probably may not be so new. Maybe even me... or maybe not

edit on 2-5-2011 by civilchallenger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6bfaf5553d5a.png[/atsimg]
edit on 3-5-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

It could have something to do with people becoming more aware,... and the fact you have to have 20 posts under your belt before you can create a thread of your own. Just a thought

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Well everybody as I stated in the OP it could simply be that my tinfoil hat was on a bit too tight or not....

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by felonius

Bingo. I notice that more than anything

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
In response to the Title of this thread, I would say this site has disinfo agents purposely put in place here to confuse us.
And as for all the people posting about OBL; people just need to chill the F--k out right now. This site is getting way too overloaded and 'I'm mad as hell' about it. I am not a speed reader. How the hell can I sift through all the BS to read all the good BS?

edit on 3-5-2011 by UnaChispa because: Punctuation

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I agree with others. This is a normal day on ATS

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

True...

I'm not pointing out which facts or stipulations.

It just seems like the past few hours have been way too rampant with what appears to be way over the top and quite frankly some rather bizarre [Even for ATS standards] speculation and innuendo etc...

If you can't specify what you mean, don't slam anyone for asking for some clarification. I just find the "attacks on 911 were all government Conspiracy" bull #. Unmitigated. Jesus, how many lunatics do we need murder our citizens for that crap to be accepted as crap? And while I'm at it I have made many statements that YES, there is both HONEST to GOD conspiracy, Disinformation, and with out some rational definition when will people get it through their heads that some people just f****** hate us? This ain't "rocket science gang". And that ain't bull s***. Give some of us some credit, please, or start giving us something specific. You got proof, or a decent argument? SPIT IT OUT! By the way, I'm hitting you hard because this is the first time I have had a moment to comment on death of the bearded bastard. I had friends who died on 911! So yeah, your better believe for me it's VERY personal!

If I misunderstood the gist of your post, I do indeed sincerely apologize. But I have lost my patience with those who blame our government for every ill on the Earth... I suffered being an American doing my job and was at the wrong place with out an evil proctologist to retaliate...
edit on 3/5/11 by arbiture because: I think what I said says why I get SO PISSED!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Invariance

Seriously, we're facing the greatest threat to our freedom that we have ever faced and you're gonna grill me on my lingo? Get real man.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Its either super paranoid or super obvious that someone would monitor ats. I feel like that would be an obvious thing for the Govt. to watch sites like this one. Conversely, do you really think they care?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
ATS is an infiltration all by itself...the creepiness this site exhudes is on par with an old horny woman approaching you in a bar.

just look at the sudden flood of weird sarcastic jokes every time the word disinfo is mentioned. Can't you do any better?...Seriously...first of all...they're not funny. Second of all...they're a dead give away.
edit on 3-5-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

If your using that cheap, generic tin-foil that might be the problem! I like to us old aluminium siding for my protective head gear!
But I think the post begs the question, with the increasing number of members, and the increasing content of the site, and the increasing number of issues people are coming up with, added to the fact that some things on the site are, like Far Out Man! how would you be able to baseline a "norm" for who's real and who's a DOD generated webBot, and who's Hybrid, and who's an alien or is it just a cat walking across the keyboard somewhere? (Cat theory is just as good as Monkeys!) How do we know the Universe itself hasn't already signed up at ATS! That would be hard to deal with, but not improbable!

P.S. Universe? I was only kidding, I just don't want to piss you off, since I've seen what you can do !!!

edit on 3-5-2011 by CosmosKid because: spelling, added content so the Universe doesn't ruin my weekend!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I have my suspicions back when I found out that the group called annonymous hacked in HB Gary main frame and release the damaging information in reference to the software persona that they are using to infiltrate the social networking sites.

There is also another thread that posted about the Army Enginers using such software to create a positive influence about them on the Louisiana levee during the Katrina hurricane.

I for one believe that its been compromised since ATS inception. I also see the paterns of newbies and other post that don't reply to other post and also leave a long statement without source and never to return on the post while members question the OP.

What intrigues me is, they plant the disinformation (no source) and the many folowing post praise and leave a F&S with few sentence and never to return when you question them.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Hey there Slayer, yeah i have to say yes!
A perfect example would be the STOP BASHING THE ROTHSCHILDS thread.
Thats right you read correctly!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnaChispa
In response to the Title of this thread, I would say this site has disinfo agents purposely put in place here to confuse us.
And as for all the people posting about OBL; people just need to chill the F--k out right now. This site is getting way too overloaded and 'I'm mad as hell' about it. I am not a speed reader. How the hell can I sift through all the BS to read all the good BS?

edit on 3-5-2011 by UnaChispa because: Punctuation

As far as I am concerned if a person didn't fill out this topic/thread/thingy- www.abovetopsecret.com...

And then put it in their signature they are a disinfo agent. I wonder if there is a way to craft a more legally binding public oath of intent or something? That way if a disinfo agent is ever really caught they can be sued into oblivion.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
Typical day on ATS, Slayer... You've had too much coffee, calm down.

When the US government spent so much time and effort creating Al Qaeda, and Osama Bin Laden, you should expect a major production involving his fabricated death.

We created Al Qaeda? Osama Bin (the bearded basters) Laden? And the major production "fabrication of his death"? Oh? Specify, or get a life. Someone drinks to much coffee, who give's a damn. Someone who is so obvious in not knowing jack s***, you disgust me. Start at least trying to explain your "reasoning," (boy, to say what you said and honer it by using the words in the same post, same post with "reasoning")? You are raw material for those who love to exploit idiocy. Who needs an enemy when you insult the memory of all who paid a huge, and the ultimate price. I have had it with this crap. Just point out SOME way to justify such insults to my friends who died on 911. Not to mention all Americans, and so many from other countries. What I have gone through is nothing to those burned, crippled and wounded, cut to ribbons, decapitated, losing limbs, eyes, a face, burned in such ghastly ways. Ever visited a burn ward? Heard the horrid screams of those having their skin debrieded? Thats pealed off, scraped off with the exposed nerves impossible to sooth with the most powerful drugs, not for long. We become so tolerant, and immune to the effects to Fentynal, Dilaudid, (morphine is aspirin or as effective very, very soon) Fentynal the most potent drug, very soon useless.

No doubt'', you being so aware of the ways of the world can give all of us SOME proof? The US government being behind 911. Faked the moon landing, oh of course. I know conspiracies ARE real, but some of the stuff I have heard, Jesus Christ... Oh, I guess all the astronauts were in on it to, and the Russians who WOULD HAVE LOVED to prove a lie... Monitored everything start to finish. Enough. Put up or at least pretend to be over the "terrible two's"

You can only "knock people out" with general anesthesia for a short time and they build up a tolerance to that to, you will kill them as you will with any drug in a high enough dose soon enough. Even '___', and drugs that produce "synthetic dis-associative (psychotic) states" only go so far. Then you have the laws against such drugs, laws written by who don't know the difference between a vitamin an herb, or squat. Then theirs Palfium, a derivative of di-hydro-Methadone, strong but narcotics quickly become impossible as being useful. It becomes impossible to use any drug to make pain tolerable. Trying to protect those from ANY nation, first and foremost my own people, Americans. And you dare spout such utter non-sense...

I was not physically wounded on 911 but for the first and only time felt the most ugly of feelings that day. Unbridled, total rage. I would have killed not just the perpetrators of those abominations, but their family, livestock, the dog, cat, burn every dwelling to the ground and so poisoned the soil where they grew their croups no one would have grown anything for centuries.

I pray MORE THEN ANYTHING I NEVER EVER FEEL such evil rage ever, ever in my life again, so God help me. Please God. Such ugliness is abhorrent to my very being. If you can't figure out why I'm upset, what can I say to people like you? Tell me, please. Enlighten me with your imitation pearls of wisdom.
edit on 3/5/11 by arbiture because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Bullseye

2dn line

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueLightRain
Its either super paranoid or super obvious that someone would monitor ats. I feel like that would be an obvious thing for the Govt. to watch sites like this one. Conversely, do you really think they care?

Of course ATS is "monitored", thats a given...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by arbiture

Originally posted by BlueLightRain

Of course ATS is "monitored", thats a given...

...ATS IS the monitoration.

Are ppl really that stupid to not notice this?

Take this thread for example...anybody else than Slayer69 would've gotten about 4 flags and a bunch of stars.

This thread has 59 flags and 100 stars...what the hell for? To push it to the top and discredit all the Osama threads of course.

Cue sarcastic disinfo jokes.
edit on 3-5-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

Are you one of the agents? I am gonna be really frustrated if you send a spec ops team to my house to kidnap me and go through all my stuff. You probly will be also cause it will cost the shadow government like 10 mil just to get me and you'll find out I'm a lazy out of shape dude with a full time job and no real knowledge or affiliations to speak of.

JOKES ON YOU SHADOW GOVERNMENT!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join