It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has ATS been infiltrated?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by A por uvas

Or have a trash forum where all the deleted threads can go just for archival sake and to prevent people from having the conspiracy theory mind kick in. T&C is there to help site stay friendly and moving but it seems a bit draconian when there is no proof of what was deleted and seems to do incredible job censoring. I think a trash forum would be very useful not only to keep integrity of the site but also would be fun,

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Chesster

couldn't agree with you more about the archive of 404's
me voy
ciao
edit on 8-5-2011 by A por uvas because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chesster

Or have a trash forum where all the deleted threads can go just for archival sake and to prevent people from having the conspiracy theory mind kick in. T&C is there to help site stay friendly and moving but it seems a bit draconian when there is no proof of what was deleted and seems to do incredible job censoring. I think a trash forum would be very useful not only to keep integrity of the site but also would be fun,

Which, after reading only a few pages, is fairly obvious that this thread needs to be.....

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by OoohLaDeDa

Ouch... but haha that is true. But we still need to have a trash forum just for freedom of speech.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by OoohLaDeDa

Originally posted by Chesster

Which, after reading only a few pages, is fairly obvious that this thread needs to be.....

This is a relevant topic despite your objection.It's fairly obvious you lack critical thinking skills.Keep reading you'll start thinking eventually.I hope.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Yes and no. The collective human consciousness is schitzo right now and has been since this idea of the self became the dominating thought. Perhaps after some sort of cataclysm or great deluge lol.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Adios amigo

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by h0rror

Sounds like somebody has an agenda

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
It would be foolish to think that this website wasn't being monitored by the powers that be. I'm certain that many of the members here are government sock puppets, only here to disinform and confuse the rest of us. All you can do is keep your eyes and ears open for the truth.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
You are all way too paranoid. I work for the government and so did my mom and I can guarantee you that they don't do stuff like this. I'm not saying they are perfectly honest they just don't have the time or resources for it.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join