It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has ATS been infiltrated?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Want to see disinfo agents arrive in hordes within minutes? Make a thread about Chemtrails or israel's crimes. Brace yourself for the incoming tsunami of bs!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I do see what you're saying, but I feel the same thing happened with the Japan chaos, the California missile, etc etc etc. It's just people getting worked up into a frenzy.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Slayer has always been a "voice of reason" and has authored some very interesting threads over the years. What is for sure is that OBL is out of action regardless of the details. the U.s. State Department would never risk the embarassment of being wrong on this. Why seemily frabricated details of his death and "burial', politics and you can be assured that we "the public" will ever know the real truth. What is the impact on terrorism from radical fundamentalist groups..little. Our war to catch him did a pretty good job of neutralizing his effectiveness as a leader... What did we get out of this..the proof of our resolve as a nation and a people to pursue and hold accountable world terrorist. Regardless of the conspiracy behind 911, OBL was still a major face of the national news networks and now he is off the chess board just as Saddam H. is. there is a point to made here in international polictical circles and so it stands. We will hunt you down and take you out ..as long as it takes. Sadly, it was and expensive point to make and "Pandora's box being opened " in dealing with terrorism was left the US politic maching with few options to "save face internationally'. I'm glad OBL has been "removed" from international polictics, was it worth the high price...let your presidential vote and voice of freedom be heard at the next elections.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
You can bet your rear end that this place is infiltrated. I am only here for a short time and I could not point to examples, but I do have experience with infiltration on smaller but effective Blogs and Forums, where infiltration, because of the smallness, is easier detectable. I bet, that a Forum the size of ATS is infiltrated for sure. The Web in its whole, is increasingly swamped with Disinformation. That ATS is a target, is quite certain.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Infiltrated, yes. By who? My guess is by "idiots". It doesn't take a top secret agent spy of the government to come post moronic garbage about how OBL actually won the war on terror, or how Obama is a reptilian with no B.C.

Idiots come in all shapes & sizes from all backgrounds and salaries. And unfortunately, lots of them find their way here because its the ONLY place people pay attention to them.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by cabinda

hey....

I am a newbee here but can assure you I am definately not here in this thread or on ATS to stir up nonsense.

I am concerned at the content of some of the threads posted here and it is actually quite sad that people here seem to be really really hyped up to believe any guff.... I think the world has supposed to have ended 3 times at least since I joined.... we were due to be in full global melt down and be over run by aliens.....

As far as I can see, all is ok outside my window..Sometimes I think people need to chill a bit.

You only have to see the hype about Osama here today to realize there is a feeding frenzy going on. Rather than the " Go Team America whoop whoop ....." attitude, I would dearly love to read sober reactions. Surely I can not be the only person thinking that today is a bad day. Evil won. People forget the old saying two wrongs do not make a right.....I am now praying today will NOT lead to more pain and loss of life.

Go live in Libya, Tokyo, Sth Africa, Mexico City, Seria, Iraq, Afghan , Egypt, Yemen and look out your window.
Just because your window is fine doesn't make the whole world fine.

Yes so many people are predicting the end of the world, they are coming monthly, but that is just because we are so close to breaking point.

Everything is so close to breaking point. There is a comet/planet coming at us due to arrive 9/11 . The world economy is finished, USA and China a fighting over Africa, Nth Korea and Sth Korea played nuclear chicken a few months ago and Nth Chickened out, the weather is very strong, 1000's believe the rapture to occur on 21st may, reprasal dirty bomb attacks for bin ladens death are threatened, Fukishima is STILL spewing out radiation, more than chernobyl probably, and our masters seem to want to reduce our population from 6.3 billion to 0.5 billion.

The world view is not looking good. Maybe this will be a great cleanse as a farmer cleanses is stock to thin the numbers so his left over stock can feed better.

Maybe nothing will happen. Trust me, around March of 2013, there will be no more prophecies left. So listen to all these opinions of people.... let them get their info off their chest. To bag them out is like bagging out someones hard work. Just take what info you want and move on. Logically, change seems to be coming to the world structure. I pray our leaders know what they are doing.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by REalBEL

I don't really direct that all at you, your post just made me think. I have so many friends that believe because what they see is ALL GOOD, then the whole world is ALL GOOD.

And that is great, we need many people in this world to only see good and remain positive. They can not plan however as they do not see the full picture. And they should not ridicule those who do see the full picture for we have taken the burden of seeing the suffering to try and determine a solution.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

ATS was infiltrated a long time ago. It's the biggest conspiracy site in the whole entire world. Of course the government will be all over it, you'd have to be very naive not to think that to be honest.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Infiltrated, yes. By who? My guess is by "idiots". It doesn't take a top secret agent spy of the government to come post moronic garbage about how OBL actually won the war on terror, or how Obama is a reptilian with no B.C.

Not necessarely infiltrated by idiots. Remember Cass Sunstein or whatever his name was? And did not the Pentagon aquire a agency with the task to infiltrate the Internet, spread Disinformation, confuse the subjects and get members to quarrel with each other?
edit on 3-5-2011 by CarlitosAmsel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Slayer you are absolutely correct and not the only one noticing. I will even take it a few steps further and if I suddenly get banned, you can look to this statement for why.

These individuals are also protected by certain staff members on this site.

The last 48 hours have certainly been interesting for me.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Yes...I have noticed this, especially within the new Bin laden death thread.

'They tr to, at all costs, convince people that everything about the 'official ' Bin Laden story, as absurd as it is, is true.

I can tell the difference between someone that has an individual opinion about it, and supports it, and someone who is obviously creating spin toward the MSM and TPTB.

As a matter of fact, I called a person out last night on it, asking them directly if they were being paid to post here.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
reply to post by BrokenCircles

The threads this occurred in happened not too long after it was announced the body was dumped at sea, and they are so huge now, there is no way I will find those posts, but in one, there were two new joins stumping for Obama, and if you asked one a question, a person question, the other answered it.

You might not find that strange, but several of us did. And the replies were weird and only vaguely related to what you said.

The consensus was that they were bots.

So, its not hard evidence, but............I disagree that nothing weird was going on in the Osama threads last night. It also struck us as strange how quickly the media began stumping AGAINST conspiracy theorists.

Just my 2 cents. Take it as you will.

I agree. I saw it last night two on there....

And you are right....the MSM seemed to be knowing almost every conspiracy angle that we were taking and tried to immediately debunk on the news

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

I have been lurking on this site since ages and I think we have lost alot of intelligent key players over the years. Whatever happened to Westpoint23, Valhalla, Planeman and others... I forget.

Don't get me wrong; there are still many intelligent and passionate members of this site however it has certainly dumbed down over the years IMO. Unless of course you are referring to actual agendas?
edit on 3-5-2011 by AtraxRobustus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

You know it...I know it...and they know it SLAYER69.

I'd say absolutely and categorically YES, ATS has been infiltrated by sock puppets, gov stooges and mouthpieces, and Israeli propaganda.

This is NOT conspiracy theory, it's a well known FACT.

I can think of at least two occasions..where *official* government (USA) comment has come right out and called for the infiltration of 'conspiracy websites and forums to facilitate the spreading of disinformation and sabotage/steer discussion.

This was actually admitted to by US officials last year.

There are several threads i've personally read that prove this is the case.

The propaganda machine has definitely gone into overdrive around here during the last few months, mainly due to the new 'software sock puppet accounts' that allocate 20,30,40 or however many accounts to a single human operator, making it appear (complete with posting histories, checkable background posting history on other sites, and other credible looking information added) that 50 or more blogg/forum/website accounts are individuals expressing their opinion or knowledge, when in fact it's a single shill working for a government agency doing all of the posting.

You're right mate, i just don't think you or most on here actually realise just HOW bad the situation really is!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
maybe its not even people posting, check out this article

"U.S. Government Writes Software to Enable Squads of Propaganda Comment Trolls"

"It sounds like the deranged words of a conspiracy theorist: The U.S. military is (not so) secretly creating software that’ll generate phony online personae in order to subtly influence social media conversations and spread propaganda."

tho it does say its only in developement

blogs.discovermagazine.com...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by CarlitosAmsel

Not necessarely infiltrated by idiots. Remember Cass Sunstein or whatever his name was? And did not the Pentagon aquire a agency with the task to infiltrate the Internet, spread Disinformation, confuse the subjects and get members to quarrel with each other?
edit on 3-5-2011 by CarlitosAmsel because: (no reason given)

What i was on about in my post above.

Cheers.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
Slayer you are absolutely correct and not the only one noticing. I will even take it a few steps further and if I suddenly get banned, you can look to this statement for why.

These individuals are also protected by certain staff members on this site.

The last 48 hours have certainly been interesting for me.

Can you (would you) elaborate a little please?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I know it does seems like there's a lot of confusion; I'm new to the site and I'm still having trouble sorting out the Osama Bin Laden stuff. Is he dead? Was he killed four years ago? And so forth.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
The audience of ATS has grown a lot recently but the ratio of critical thinkers to "Believers" has fallen.

So yes ATS has been infiltrated.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I would have to say yes to the infiltrated theory. The OBL story really has brought out the curious finds, but I have been on ATS since 1999 and have witnessed anomaly after anomaly here.

People truly should know better as to creating duplicate accounts, but I am glad you guys are actively aware and are remedying the issue.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join