It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin laden’s Death a False Flag!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
My thoughts are that we killed Bin Laden a long time ago but waited to release it to help us look good at a bad time. This seems to be good news after all of those detainees escaped through a tunnel in the middle of the night without anyone noticing. And a false flag could be used and blamed on retaliation for his death and people here in the U.S. celebrating in the streets over the news. Lock and Load! May God be with ALL of us!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I will admit that I do not believe this recent news as being factual. While many will ask what is the motivation for such a false media release, I will offer my opinion on the matter.

First we should remember that Madame Bhutto of Pakistan was killed for stating publicly that Osama Bin Laden was dead for years and that the US knew it. She of course got assassinated for such a statement.

Recently we should have heard of the supposed UN missile attack on Col. Gaddafi which killed his son and three grandchildren. This incident has visibly created tension and issues in the Middle East because as Putin of Russia has been stating, who gave the UN the authority to kill Gaddafi and innocent civilian victims?

This question has spread through out the ME as a issue that focuses the evil actions of the UN in a bad light. This is only a small part of the rationale, so listen to the rest of this theory.

Second to the attack on Gaddafi and his children is the ability to then falsely claim to the American public and the world that Col. Gaddafi is going to seek revenge in some terrorist manner by providing some weapons or biological weapons to some Muslim group that will seek revenge for the Gaddafi attack.

Since TPTB and the CIA do not want anyone to give Osama Bin Laden any ability to be blamed during this process and to begin the reelection campaign mode for Obama, it is best to drag Osama's body from some cooler where he has been dead for a number of years and then stage a "OSAMA IS DEAD" killed by US Forces media campaign that paints Obama as the president that finally got Osama Bin Laden. How convenient for Obama and the CIA.

Obama will milk this false claim all the way to the presidential election and while it helps Obama in such a way it also helps the CIA and others to ensure that no one but Col.Gaddafi and Libya terrorists with the help of Iran gets blamed for whatever terrorism is created in the future by our intelligence agencies to continue the corporate wars and continue the deception of why we are even in Afghanistan and Iraq.

While Muslim resentment will occur for the supposed killing of Osama bin Laden, ensuring Osama is dead helps, Obama and the CIA intelligent services to then paint the next boogeyman with Osama Bin Laden no longer being a factor in the process. It also quells any discussion about why Osama was still alive since he is credited for 911. This political failure and fact can now, no longer be used against Obama by anyone running against him.

While the many conspiracy theorist will question why Osama Bin Laden's dead body was buried at sea, simply put, it ensures that no forensic proof can be learned from an examination of his dead body. With no body and no way to prove a conspiracy, no will ever know that Osama Bin Laden was already dead for years and was used solely for political reasons that the CIA forced on a willing Obama to comply with since Obama likes being POTUS.

With Osama Bin Laden dead, Col Gaddafi and the terrorist that support him can now become enemy number one and if you state anywhere that Iran is perhaps helping Col Gaddafi and or his terrorist supporters, we then have the makings of the justification needed to attack Libya and or even Iran or Syria.

What we as Americans should now be more concerned with instead of all this media deception, is the next impending 911 type false flag target that will further expand the wars and continue our involvement in the Middle East for economic and imperial reasons.

If the impending future false flag attack involves some type of nuclear weapon, then anyone with any logic can then see that this whole scenario and all of the events that surround this media hype will be used to justify our involvement and or escalation of troops and attacks on Libya and even Iran. It also serves to once again distract the public from meaningful issues that will not get discussed.

Time will show what we are going to be facing, but I have no doubt that Obama will use this whole incident and will blatantly act as if he is the sole reason our armed forces personally got Osama Bin Laden.

While many other conspiracy theories could be included, to me, these are the most salient reasons in my mind and the most troublesome that time will prove one way or the other as either being true or false. Time will tell and something tells me we wont have long to learn the truth about what comes next because the NWO is on a schedule and we are seeing it played our right in front of us.

Now we should monitor the threat escalation and whether any of those supposed threats involve nuclear, biological or chemical threats made against the USA for either Gaddafi or for Osama Bin Laden. Taking note would be prudent in view of the end result needed to sell more wars and diminish more freedoms for security with legislation that is already prepared for the war on terror.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
This lie ties right in with 9/11...They use the same ploy...Get ride of the evidence as soon as possible so no one can examine it......They think we are going to fall for this $hit again? The dumbed down masses of theirs might, but us that use our brains want....The jig is up.......

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
A few weeks ago, CNN was posting articles about how OBL, has eluded the military for so long and hasn't been caught and now, DEAD. I would wish this evil man dead. now, as a person who has had a near death experience, I know and would love to have laughed in his face, that he is no martyr and there will be no virgins when he dies, sadly, he will not be going to hell, as the man was living in hell while he was here and has or IS paying for his actions. I belive, that he is very much ALIVE, BUT, he has been captured.
1. why, why, why would the US shot and kill this man without tourtering the living # out of him to get what information they can about where his cohorts are? I wouldn't.
2. according or Mr. Obama, they have been watching this sick freak since August of last year. Now, I would hope that they have tracked, and monitored everyone and anyone who ever entered this compound since they found out it exsited. I mean everyone.
3. I hope they have monitored electronically every and any computer generated message that was sent, received, from this compound. I can't believe, that a place with a satalite dish wasn't capable of internet access and out technology of out government, didn't tap into any, and every wire that came into or out of this place.
4. Of course he is dead. He will die at the hands of his captures, after they stick him with any and every drug to get any and every bit of information out of him. 'this is proproganda about him being dead, but I believe they got him. He will die.
5. I hope we start seeing news reports very soon that his "high ranking followers", if you look on the FBI site, there are several alfreekoquida followers that need to be taken out as well to really disrupt the organization. It's still very much alive, just because this sicko is taken out, the whitehouse annoucements aren't taking questions, just making statements.
6. IT's not over yet. it's going to start blowing folks. BUt> Our miltary and government and those in the know, is going to start chopping the woods down and the cockroaches will run. I wish I knew what they really know.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
yes i knew this question would pop up so with out delay news.yahoo.com... from the link

AP sources: US used `multiple methods" to ID body
AP

Email
Print

Obama praises military for Bin Laden operation Play Video Barack Obama Video:Obama praises military for Bin Laden operation AP
Profile of Osama bin Laden, figurehead of "holy war" Play Video Barack Obama Video
rofile of Osama bin Laden, figurehead of "holy war" AFP
9/11 Victims At Shanksville Remembered Play Video Barack Obama Video:9/11 Victims At Shanksville Remembered KDKA Pittsburgh

By PAULINE JELINEK and ROBERT BURNS, Associated Press – 56 mins ago

WASHINGTON – The U.S. used multiple means to confirm the identity of Osama bin Laden during and after the firefight in which he was killed, before placing his body in the North Arabian Sea from aboard a U.S. aircraft carrier, senior U.S. officials said Monday.

The al-Qaida leader was identified by name by a woman believed to be one of his wives — bin Laden had several — who was present at his Pakistan compound at the time of the U.S. raid. He also was visually identified by members of the U.S. raid squad, a senior intelligence official told reporters at a Pentagon briefing. Under ground rules set by the Pentagon, the intelligence official and two senior defense officials could not be identified by name.
that should say it all he is dead. it took ten years and countless man hours to get him but in the end he got his.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Let's pray that the next boogeyman/falseflag will not come from Asia.....I'm an Asian, folks.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
all i ask for is let us see the pictures and ill shut up! Also they cant be tampered in anyway

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Procharmo
You are correct. There are so many flaws in this farce.

I will explore the death by bullet or death by drone later. This will be added to the killed yesterday May 1st or killed last week fiasco.

But for now the photo's. Here are a few example's just to get y'all going.....

Looks like someone used MS paint and couldn't afford Photoshop......

I actually am amazed that people could actually believe that that is a real photograph, not only is there pixelation visable, it looks like a 4th grader made that! SMH

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

this is how they make the photo

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
He is not dead, he is captured and is currently being 'questioned' by the CIA. This guy is the King of Terror, he has more imformation than the CIA can dream about. They would have to be a bunch of retarded monkeys to kill him unless they had no other choice!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I don't want anyone to think that I'm a new person and I'm here simply to get people to look at what I have to say, but I'm saying it for that very reason...... Before I read one single line on any site or heard anything on TV about the possibility of this all being a terrible batch of propoganda, I asked the following questions, I got answers through automatic writing. If you want to read all of it (it's long, I won't post it all here) you can google "automatic writing osama bin laden" (I also don't want you to think I'm trying unnecessarily to spam my website all over the place.

It seems as though most everything that anyone has brought it here, is answered in the following. Those that say he's not dead you shouldn't do so simply because someone else or another group of people tell you he is. Don't 'have faith' of anything, have evidence. Know that is it true to you. A lot of people believe a lot of things only going on the word of another..........

"There is much being done at this time to divert the attention of the people on the world scene. There must be a measurable result from the acts of violence around the world. If this war is to continue there must be an effort, as the controlling party sees it, to head off any complaint that may appear in the future. Sharing this information gives them an advance attack, figuratively, on those who may decide to raise their voice should some measurable progress not have been shown. There is no need to worry about Osama Bin Laden, his purpose has been served as the United States sees it and there will be no purpose for him to enter into the media spotlight again. His personal effects are being delivered as evidence that he was killed, though there is no proof that these have ever belonged to Osama Bin Laden. There should be patience by all, the truth will be revealed at a later time. This information can be read by all but many will not interpret it correctly. There is a great warning that should be heeded by those who wish to pursue corrupt power and corrupt control but that message is being ignored. There is only so much push before others will realize that false information has entered the government’s mind as an acceptable form of controlling or ‘informing’ the masses, the masses that the government should have been elected by in hopes of improving the nation. There are those in power who seek power and control at any cost. Just as there are wars with bullets there are wars with words. This is their initial attack though there has not been one for some time, this battle with the populations is intensifying. There have been many releases of information that show many governments are not what they appear to be and though this information has not be terribly impactful, it should be heeded that there is more being done to pull the curtain over your eyes than there is to reveal any information. Osama Bin Laden is not dead, this is an attempt to divert your attention....."

This probably only 1/5 of what I received. Sorry that there aren't nice, easy to read paragraphs. This is just how it comes. I don't filter it, I only make glaring spelling errors that Word catches.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss

Originally posted by wlasikiewicz
reply to post by camaro68ss

Sky News are now saying that the DNA results are 99.9% that it is Bin Laden.

But they gave him an Islamic burial and even washed his body before throwing it overboard, why wash a body that your gonna throw into the ocean.

I belive there is no such thing as a Islamic burial at sea. Why would they not bring the body back home. He is the #1 wanted man!

Er, because it was not Osama's body?

Second line
edit on 5-5-2011 by micpsi because: complying with ATS rules

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Osama bin laden is the most exaggerated man on this earth. Maybe hes still alive, maybe he died years ago, maybe he never existed. The media has built up this single man to be the cause of all the worlds evil. We have to realise with the strength of the us government a single man hiding and not being found for 10 years? It's a joke. Something is not right and what kills me is we'll most likely never know the real story. Sudam hussen's hanging was broadcast all over the internet for the world to see, yet the media/ government cant leak a single picture of the most hated man in this planets dead body? we want it for proof! And whats even more suspicious is that they leaked a fake one? ALL over the news which was basic photoshop... and if anyone thinks that killing this so called man is going to solve any problems in this world.. its not. If this man existed/exists he clearly did not do it by himself, if anything it's going to cause more problems in this already #ed up world...and if they did kill him they went about it the wrong way.. torture is what a man like that deserves not a painless simple death. Its just not right and i for one am dying for answers.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by itsme1
He is not dead, he is captured and is currently being 'questioned' by the CIA. This guy is the King of Terror, he has more imformation than the CIA can dream about. They would have to be a bunch of retarded monkeys to kill him unless they had no other choice!

I think he'd rather die than give any information to the CIA.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
So much disinformation, so obviously "fishy" even conspiracy theory forums have lost interest.

They have pulled a good one.

Release an ever changing story then sit back and let it fester into a big nasty boil.

Or maybe not.

I'm not sure.

Lets hope the Pakistani forces keep his daughter and let her speak to the worlds media without being tortured. Cause you just know if the U.S. took his wife she is getting it hardcore! (As could be Osama 20.000 leagues under the sea in a U.S nuclear submarine)!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I am a bit suspicious too. I have never heard of Muslims burying their dead at sea! What kind of BS answer is that?

But I however, am one of those people who believe that the whole Al-Qaeda thing and quite possibly Bin laden himself never existed. Bush just needed a reason, and Weapons of Mass destruction helps too, to go into the Middle East so he can collect his precious oil!

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
reply to post by camaro68ss

So you are saying that these two things, the BC release and the death of OBL are both related?

as in this?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8a2888bf6f56.png[/atsimg]

Flag on the play!
That photo is truly disingenuous because Obama was always against everything and anything that led up to the killing of Osama.
* He was always against any type of troop surge
* He loates the military
* He is against big corporations like Lockheed Martin that build the drones that helped find Osama.

The killing of Osama practically fell on his Obama's lap, but if it makes you feel any better I'll concur and say it's ok for him to get credit because it happened under his watch.

Sure he got a bump in the polls but obviously that was short lived.
I'm sure folks that have been unemployed for years don't really care about this feather in his cap.
I'm glad OBL is gone but was it really necessary to destroy the evidence?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
What if we really have him captured and it was used as a propaganda tool for Obama AND to convince the islamic people we "care" about their beliefs.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join