It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin laden’s Death a False Flag!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
People wake up! Look at everything that is happened this week. We need to ask ourselves what’s going on. Osama Bin laden is dead. Really? Prove it!

Look at the writing on the wall. He was hiding out in a compound surrounded buy houses and a ear shot from Pakistan army training facility and we didn’t know where he was? Come on, TPTB known this the whole time. And if it was really him, we took the body and buried it at sea according to Islamic law? When was the last time you heard Islamic laws was to dumb body’s into the Ocean? The #1 most wanted man was cought and disposed of with in hours?????

So we catch Osama, shoot him in the face (to hide identity) and throw him into the Ocean with in 24hours. How can you not question this!

Now America is on “high alert" for attacks. I fear an attack on america is Immanent and it will happen this week! This is all to fishy to me. Or am I crazy?

edit on 2-5-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

So you are saying that these two things, the BC release and the death of OBL are both related?

as in this?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8a2888bf6f56.png[/atsimg]

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Your crazy

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
You can speculate all you want.

I'll just wait for the next Osama video :p

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by LandonFromKY

you dont think its strange that we dumpted his body so fast at sea!!! thats a great way to get rid of the evidence

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
You are correct. There are so many flaws in this farce.

I will explore the death by bullet or death by drone later. This will be added to the killed yesterday May 1st or killed last week fiasco.

But for now the photo's. Here are a few example's just to get y'all going.....

Looks like someone used MS paint and couldn't afford Photoshop......

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

I think your right on track I feel the same this is all too weird...almost decade after 9/11 and we just found a guy that needs dialysis every day hmmm...no picture, no body, no evidence. Media roaring with videos but not the killing, and they waited a week to announce?? Why, to prepare the show for the world?

link   

Sky News are now saying that the DNA results are 99.9% that it is Bin Laden.

But they gave him an Islamic burial and even washed his body before throwing it overboard, why wash a body that your gonna throw into the ocean.

link   
reply to post by Procharmo

I dont trust the goverment so why should i trust what they say about Osamas death! Something is going to happen this week. I know it!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
No it isnt crazy dude...Our base is still on BRAVO and we figured out that its a lot worse than what we thought it was. They are doing things that are not done on BRAVO. Something is up and they are hiding it!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Look over here...Look over here...quick...don't worry about what is over there..you just keep looking over here....you'll mess up our surprise for you if you look over there....you'll get it sometime this month...for sure.....yes, some of you will see it but the majority of you will be dead...that's just the way we do things.....and NEVER forget,...we RULE YOU, we tell YOU what you can and cannot do...WE choose who lives and dies...and WE choose how you die.....NEVER forget this...now, lick our Boots......as we are ""The Great Powers That Be and The Ruling Elite"" You will never overcome us, never....David Rockefeller & Friends bid you ado.....
edit on 2-5-2011 by Caji316 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by wlasikiewicz

But they gave him an Islamic burial and even washed his body before throwing it overboard, why wash a body that your gonna throw into the ocean.

The DNA results is based off of what the GOVERMENT tells you. Please give the blood to a independent lab!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I agree totally this is a bunch of B.S. are you kidding me really they think they can con us all into believing they have to get rid of the body within 24 hours and dump it at sea along with all the fear mongering going on now across the news claiming that al queda is gonna strike now gimme a break the only people that are a threat to my freedom is the domestic terrorist group known as the united states government there agenda needs to be seen through citizens need to step up and ask the hard questions. This is all a ploy just like George W so Obama can get the backing to get reelected.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by wlasikiewicz

I belive there is no such thing as a Islamic burial at sea. Why would they not bring the body back home. He is the #1 wanted man!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Im glad that none of us are falling from this ****!
Except for the idiots

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Really, "we shot him in the face so you cant Physically identify him and dumped his body at sea". WOW

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
Really, "we shot him in the face so you cant Physically identify him and dumped his body at sea". WOW

And they expect us to believe this ****

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Procharmo

I will explore the death by bullet or death by drone later. This will be added to the killed yesterday May 1st or killed last week fiasco.

ya still you cant win with logic or facts when they still defend this blindly....

FnS for the OP bang on the money dont listen to the blind or the shills keep to the facts and let the world see this for what it is.

edit on 2-5-2011 by UcDat because: edit

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Procharmo

These photos existed before the official announcement and are from a 'what if' article last time I saw. They are not from the white house. The article was discussed on ATS about a month ago. Other sources confirm this
m.tmz.com...://www.tmz.com/2011/05/02/osama-bin-laden-death-photo-fake-fraud-hoax/.

Its actually a blend of two already freely available photos.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
what is the amount of people in the world divided by 99.9 percent
that is a large margin of error.
(currently estimated to be 6.91575 billion dvided by 99.9)
that picture is an admitted fake that has been aaound for a long time

funny they released it as true when any fool can look
oh wait, scratch that.
edit on 2-5-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join