It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New alien footage. Real or fake? Experts, have yourself a look & discuss

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
It's movements do not look fluid, what I mean is that it seems to be some type of stutter in the motion of the being. It looks cgi

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
This video looks so good it can easily be called a fake, but see for yourself.

It looks like a computer generated video.

Some interesting features:
~ Eyes are never hit with light.
~ Fingers are very-very stiff.

Whoever created this video did a great job. Someone should hire him or her in Hollywood.

Added Edit
After thinking about this a little bit further, the hands would be proportionately awkward. One thing that always bothered me about the grays is - Why would they need large hands if they have no reproductive organs? Such a species would have died out within only a few years. If form follows function logically (biological design), the hands of such a species should be small, jointed, and dynamic for grasping.

I like this video from an artistic perspective, but its content is a complete work of fiction.

edit on 3-5-2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
Facial features are TOO human.

Really?? and you know this how??

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
With every page, a new low for ATS. What else is there to say.

This is FAKE. From the FAKE film overlay they added to make it look old, to the keyframed and rigged movements of the cgi model.

I am embarrassed that this is still not in the hoax section. I am further embarrassed that the main amount of ATS members are too ignorant to use common sense in order to see through this OBVIOUS hoax.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Thunderbird's are Go!!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Here's the problem I see with it: Check out the Earth Files interview Linda posted; April 29, 2011 - Part 2: New Evidence for March 25, 1948, Disc Crash or Landing in Hart Canyon Northeast of Aztec, New Mexico.

www.earthfiles.com...

The credible eye witness described very similar beings he saw, scattered around the inside of the craft as having 4 fingers: "Didn’t look like they had an opposing thumb," he said.

The gray in the vid clearly has thumbs.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Just Chris
I mean, who actually has time to make these supposed "CGI videos", what would be the point?

And to any debunkers who wreckon they could do a better job, PROVE IT!

The same people who have all day to play world of warcraft, I imagine. The point is, and has always been, to get their 15 minutes of fame. Surely you understand that?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DancingEagle
The gray in the vid clearly has thumbs.

Thats why I think its humans who space traveled. It also has black fingernails. The way its set up a real video can be released and nobody would know?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I hear FAKE in that corner
And its REAL in other corner...

Lets just say nobody knows for sure

do we have opinions ?
do we have guesses ?

OOOOOhhh YES, but thats all it is

your guess is as good is mine

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Sure, the video quality makes it seem authentic. But I'm calling FAKE on this vid. The movements of the "Zetan" are too much like CGI to be taken realistically. The facial animations are really nice, but due to the overwhelming mountain of fakes lately, I have too much trouble believing this video is real.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Excellent stuff but I'm in the fake camp on this one. Take a look at the clock; its in a modern font. In vintage reel cameras a time code was not recorded at all. In more modern versions (post-war) the time code was recorded by light exposure on the edge of the film out of the shot. Even if it was visible it would have jumped in time with the camera, not changed fluidly and would be the brightest possible white in the picture with slight blurring at the edges. Time codes didn't really make their way into the shot until the early 60's. I also agree with other peoples thoughts that the alien is far too fluid, the movement of his eyes does not match the jump of the film which would mean that it is moving between frames.

Amazing footage though none the less. Had my heart thumping for a second there!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

Its still being discussed because it isn't "obviously" a hoax. Watching the video over and over you can see tiny movements in the "EBE"'s face when it blinks, as well as muscles in its neck moving when it tilts its head. I admit the eyes and movements of the arms look strange, almost robotic, but that does NOT mean it is CGI. For the sake of arguing the other side of this, we have no idea how an EBE would move, or act, or how they would blink their eyes. I'm not saying this is real, but if it is a hoax, its a very very well done one, they have gone all out on the details.

Even if this is real, I doubt anyone will believe it, they will still pass it off as a hoax, so I guess its destine to be a hoax regardless of its validity.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I have to say, this appears reminiscent of some of the other alleged Super 8 viral videos, so this could be something like that. Some of the others I've seen had a similar sound, look, and feel to them, trying to look old time black and white, but modern fonts even, etc.

Who knows?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
This remind me this one:

S&F because I liked to watch.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Are these from Germany?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
It does appear to be a hoax. As noted earlier in this thread the original YouTube poster Ivan0135 appears to be a graphic designer/CGI artist. Further googling seems to confirm this, revealing a Flickr account under the same name which also seems to belong to a graphic designer. And this may well be a photo of the hoaxer:

I hate my first post on here to be a debunking post. But that's how it goes sometimes.

Here's some of the links related to the above:

A graphic credited to Ivan 0135:

www.visualphotos.com...

This was posted earlier suggesting Ivan 0135 is a CGI artist:

www.clickheat.3d.sk...

Ivan 0135's YouTube account containing both grey alien videos:

www.youtube.com...

edit on 3-5-2011 by GhostRadioNews because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Fantastic CG. Source matters, and since there is no source, then it must be assumed to be CG overall..

Still amazingly wonderful.

Going on the "believer" bandwagon for a moment....
If I met this being, I don't feel overly nervous about it...meh..perhaps I am too used to the alien grays in movies and such to be shocked at its appearance. I wonder how much of that head is skull/bone and how much is brain..either thats a really effing big brain, or that skull is stronger than steel

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
CGI. CGI. CGI.

Why is there so many posts on this? Second time I watched it I knew it was fake and CGI. It doesn't really take an expert.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Just Chris
I mean, who actually has time to make these supposed "CGI videos", what would be the point?

And to any debunkers who wreckon they could do a better job, PROVE IT!

Your not helping the uncovering of truth here btw...can you please go back to church verses step into the extraterrestrial search...This is not a religion, its a long term investigation

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Mybe the russians coming out with all this stuff is they want the world to beleive they have the technology and all the what if's people associate the americans with,america has the world beleiving in roswell and the the world beleives they have super duper technology and even if they didnt its all psycological anyways ,a real bonus in that aspect.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join