It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New alien footage. Real or fake? Experts, have yourself a look & discuss

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

I don't know about you but a lot of CGI artists love to create. This doesn't rule out sci-fi or E.T based concepts.
They can do it for a portfolio, for a demo reel or for any other reason they would deem being worth their time. Many people would think that creating this would be a waste of time because either they have not touched CGI or aren't into the domain of art for whatever reason (I am not saying every artist think the same way). Don't forget, while you are spending time surfing on the web, someone else on the other side of the planet could be making CGI stuff like this. Everyone is doing something.

Aside from all that, I'd be more entertained if this were to be real.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
We live in a world and at a time where anything like this can be faked! Here's my dilema...

Is it real?....I don't know.

Is it faked?...I don't know.

Is this a smoking gun?....as far as I can tell there are already tons of smoking guns around!

The only way we're going to find out for sure is when Our, or some other Government, comes out with a statement and proof of their exisitance! Otherwise all we do is keep chasing our tail.

Don't get me wrong....I do belive that there is a cover up and they do exisit. But I do have a question.....When are these Aliens who must monitor our communications "TV the WEB ect.." begin to realize that about 80% of the population believe in them, and when are they going to bypass our so called leaders outdated cover up and let us know the truth? If they are here for our frienship it's time to let us know. Otherwise they just come off as being some creepy stalker.
I'm not looking for them to solve all our problems...just let us know your there. Otherwise their benevolence comes into question for me and I'm sure some others as well.

Thanks for the Video post. Never saw this one before. If it's fake...it's well done. And if it is a fake you have to ask yourself what kinda of person gets his jollies from posting this to the world as real? Someone who gets off on duping the general public is no friend to the betterment of mankind.

Just tell us it's a fake! I'm sure we'll still take a look at your work and say Great Job! You can still be proud of your work without sinking to a level that's below you by fooling the public.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
If it is a fake, there is really a waste of a great amount of money....

Why?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
It's the most realistic thing I have ever seen... it doesn't mean It's not a fake
It's hard to tell.... you can always tell when it's CGI, but If this is faked it would be traditional make up effects that are a lot harder prove fake. for all we know this could be test footage from a film?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
guess what famous hoaxer is also reporting on this story..
thats right..

Mr Cohen and his Hoax Site.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
The sad thing is, if NBC news broadcasted a clip of an "actual" extraterrestrial, people would still say it's a hoax. Obama could have a press conference with one. The only way people will accept that extraterrestrial are real is to meet one. Until then it doesn't matter. I myself believe.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
probably fake but the alien is so cuteee, i wanna hug him.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
If it is a fake, there is really a waste of a great amount of money....

Why?

Same reason Billy Meir was a hoaxer, same reason Dr. Reed was a Hoaxer, and same reason Stan Romanek (according to some people) was a hoaxer.

For attention of course, and because they know there many gullible people who just "WANT to believe".

Why not?
edit on 2-5-2011 by TheLogicalist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Just Chris
...what would be the point?

New to the internets, huh?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

It seems ivan0135 ia a 3d artist, or am I wrong?
And what is the association between ivan0135 and Ivana Gemzicka?
www.clickheat.3d.sk...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
This video and his other one crack me up. Obvious CG aside, the types of camera's in use at this time were of much higher quality. This russian is claiming that someone shot the conviently arranged footage with some 1920's era film equipment (of course, the grainyness and extra 'film real' sound effects are all single button clicks to add to your video via Sony Vegas Pro (to give everyone some idea of the simplicity of creating these vids). Not to mention the circumstances are completley rediculous, especially the crashed saucer with the dead body lying beside it. I work with CG artists and animators in the game industry and we all cracked up over these videos. The irony is everyone here is claiming that these are that good (my colleagues tell me they could recreate something similar in 3-4 days).

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by eaglewingz

Originally posted by Just Chris
...what would be the point?

New to the internets, huh?

Hardly, I design websites for a living sunbeam....not that that has anything to do with it?

edit on 2-5-2011 by Just Chris because: because I can!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
OK. Then you know about people who have months to spend creating multiple sock puppets and creating drama on obscure sites.

More time involved and probably even more pointless than creating CGI. Just checkin'

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSecretAgent

Hi guys, this is my first post although i have been "awake" for quite some time now and a keen follower on here so, hello everyone

The video in question in my opinion is very good but i would definitely say it is computer generated. It just looks a bit too animated and the motion of the E.T is slightly mechanical.

If it is real though it would be incredible!!!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DreamVapor

Yeah man, I think we all feel the same way you do. I've come arcross reasons why they haven't exposed themselves to us via by passing the Gov, & it's simple. The good aliens (cuz there's good & bad) live by a strict code of non interferace. It could be said they've been watching us from the very beginning. How old is the earth? How old is the universe? It could also be said that they are waiting for us to collectively agree that we want them to expose themselves to us. Believe it or not, a lot of ppl don't believe, or believe in forms of life but believe aliens are here interacting with us on earth. You can show ppl Sacsayhuaman, Stone Henge, Giza, any ancient megalith & these amazing feats they believe slaves and primitive man created, even though we couldn't recreated them ourselves in this modern age. That said, more people are coming aware that life could be way cooler than it presently is. So I think there's a very good chance they will show themselves to us in our lifetime. You gotta want it

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
REMINDER: Do not just post a video link and tell others to discuss it. Threads will be trashed if this is continued.

According to ATS Terms and Conditions of Use

1k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on ATS or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit
reply to post by Swills

It seems ivan0135 ia a 3d artist, or am I wrong?
And what is the association between ivan0135 and Ivana Gemzicka?
www.clickheat.3d.sk...

I have no idea. I'm posting & watching all of this from my iPhone. As far as I can see this is his only video & there's really no info. Just a video & tags. He absolutely could be a 3D artist & if this is his creation then he's needs a job in the movie/animation biz ASAP! Fantasic video either way, more fantasic if it's real lol. So what makes ya think he's an artist? I'd like to get to the bottom of this
edit on 2-5-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
If its real or fake I find it strangely beautiful.

Sadly with how stylized it seems to be it makes me feel it is fake.

But honestly I don't know.

I still love it for it's "artistic" quality though so thanks for sharing even if it may not be what we are looking for in the sense of truth.

If it is fake, this person has talent.
The muscle movement above the eyes is something I've never seen before the movement of the body over all is impressive and very fluid which doesn't make it seem to be a puppet so either its am amazing make up job done on a child (some one who has the know how could check out the measurements on the head, neck area and see if it is even possible) or great CGI work.

Or it could be the real deal.
He's kinda a cute little bugger.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wayfarer
This video and his other one crack me up. Obvious CG aside, the types of camera's in use at this time were of much higher quality. This russian is claiming that someone shot the conviently arranged footage with some 1920's era film equipment (of course, the grainyness and extra 'film real' sound effects are all single button clicks to add to your video via Sony Vegas Pro (to give everyone some idea of the simplicity of creating these vids). Not to mention the circumstances are completley rediculous, especially the crashed saucer with the dead body lying beside it. I work with CG artists and animators in the game industry and we all cracked up over these videos. The irony is everyone here is claiming that these are that good (my colleagues tell me they could recreate something similar in 3-4 days).

That's cool. You are the guy were are waiting to hear from. Even if you think this is subpar, I think it still looks great and if this guy is making it in his living room I say he did a fantasic job. But just for kicks, would you like to dissect this & show us why it's cgi? As you know, we are easily fooled so hook a brother up with some knowledge lol

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Trust me, I'm not telling anyone to do anything. It's just a title, not a command

I did a search but maybe I should have kept looking. Sorry, you can lock this thread if you like
edit on 2-5-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join