It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"A movement towards democracy and freedom".. riiiight.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
www.cnn.com...

(CNN) - The operation that killed the founder and leader of Al Qaeda was designed to do just that, not to take him alive, a U.S. government official told CNN Monday.

(first thread EVER, so I hope this is in the right forum)
Just a thought, but when I read this nonsense it just makes me even more suspicious about the doings of our so called government. The #1 Al Qaeda leader, that we have been searching for for 10 yrs, was not meant to be taken alive? Wow
.. and here I thought this whole time that America was "supposed" to bring in war criminals to justice to trial, and if convicted dealt with. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining.. but what I do have a hard time understanding is why we didn't do the same with Saadam Hussein, or any other so called terrorist to the same demise? I just find it very coincidental to all the theories about Osama Bin Laden.. is he really a person? Was he created to instill fear? Is he really the mastermind behind 9/11 and so on, and so forth. I have a feeling that www.infowars.com may be right, and this is just a publicity stunt for the Pres Obama for relection purposes or, god forbid, an opening to a newer threat. Anyway, I digress.. just a thought and maybe someone else here has some more info on the matter. Thanks for reading.

P.S. Hillary Clinton is a dirty pirate hooker.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
We (The US) assassinate foreign "leaders" with "unmanned drones" and for a long time that was the sub headline to every MSM news story.

Are you trying to suggest that Governments are hypocritical as that implies that they are wrong as that implies that they may be stupid and that much of what they do is a mistake I.E. unintentional???

You are not implying that they do not know what they are doing... are you?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by 31Bravo

Well being that this is probably an epic fail of a thread, maybe I should have elaborated a litt more on what I was getting at
I was actually trying to feel out other ATS members thoughts and knowledge as to the why, other than the most obvious cover up/conspiracy/lies.. well thanks for being the only one to have answered so far! haha. Point is, I'm convinced that this is all a lie.. I'm inclined to think that OBL has been dead since '02 and that shows by the way another terrorist (i.e. Sadaam Hussein) was givin a trial, and OBL was popped in the head twice, or so they say in the fake media.

join