It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conflicting Reports ! Pakistan, Which is it ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
According to some reports, President Musharraff is condemning the attack on 'Bin Ladens' compound as a violation of Pakistans borders !
Yet in other reports , the operation was carried out with the full support of the Pakistani authorities ?
We can't have it both ways ?
Which is it ?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ProRipp

The news needs to get its shi*t together. At first they said it was a drone missile that killed him, now its a small team of navy seals who shot him one time in the head.I don't think Osama was really worried though. By living in a mansion in or outside of the capital is pretty much like saying "im ready to die"..at least in my opinion.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I read in an official press release from a pakistani government official somewhere earlier that the operation was done without pakistans knowledge, which if true would be a massive breach on pakistans territory. apparently the helicopers flew in under the radar.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProRipp
According to some reports, President Musharraff is condemning the attack on 'Bin Ladens' compound as a violation of Pakistans borders !
Yet in other reports , the operation was carried out with the full support of the Pakistani authorities ?
We can't have it both ways ?
Which is it ?

Sounds like we're on the right track for WW3, & it's all been planned. Nothing is an accident.

Osama's death photo faked? www.liveleak.com...

top topics

join