It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden case lacks transparency – political analyst

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
rt.com...

RT tv, and many other world news sites including the Telegraph, are doubting this whole thing, too.

Check out this story.

And this one:
blogs.telegraph.co.uk...

I see some of you all are saying basically - BRING IT ON regarding further terror attacks.

I know the site here is already brimming with "FAKE" cries...

But if we look at this on a global actual MSM angle -- WHY is the MSM all over this?? What else is going on??

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Osama's headshot pic faked?
www.liveleak.com...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
www.thenational.ae...

Here's another story from the UAE. The Gulf Cooperative Council countries are saying "it's okay, we're safe."

GCC safe from al Qa'eda retribution over bin Laden, ministers say

"From my security opinion, we have to wait and see," said Lt General Ghazi al-Omar, undersecretary of the Interior Ministry of Kuwait. "There has to be a reaction from al Qa'eda. If the system is well organised, it won't stop. Their activities are not limited to one person, even if he were their leader."

"We don't have these types of problems. Matters are moderate, [GCC countries] have been merciful with everyone, they give aid to the whole world. From a humanitarian perspective everyone appreciates them," he said.

So, to all you "whatever" folks - either the MSM has filtered into alternative sites and other countries as well, or...the world at large is saying:

"Uh, um, now what? Is our country in danger?"

The GCC feels their countries are safe, because they're nice to everyone else. But - are there not Americans on their soil, too?

Will Americans be expelled from everywhere? It will be interesting to watch, even if nobody else looks at this thread.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I saw that picture LAST TIME they said he was dead! I remember it!

Is that really the one they're using for this time as well??

top topics

join