It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why didnt Osama get a trial by a jury of his peers? This is a set up.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
In America, you are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
I never saw a trial. To me, its never been proven Osama Bin Laden had anything to do with 9/11...the news is always calling that Sheik Khalid the "9/11 mastermind". Really? So what was Osama?

I find it distasteful that not only did we shoot him dead (allegedly), but that we already dumped the body in the sea (allegedly) without ever verifying his guilt and giving him a trial...BECAUSE THAT IS HOW WE ARE SUPPOSED TO DO THINGS. They hate us for our freedoms remember? We dont just go around with a posse shooting up the place like it was teh Wild West.

How about the next time there a murder or rape in your neighborhood, go kill the guy you think did it, and see how far that gets you.

This is all a huge set up so that we can blame the next "terror attack" on something....after all, those nasty terrorists cant let this go unanswered, right?. Then we are going to lose even MORE freedoms as the dollar crashes. I will bet my account that the world is going to be on fire this summer....and it all started with the people cheering and chanting USA outside the White House.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by aching_knuckles

You have a good point. I think information is still coming in about it and the whole ...dumping his body in the ocean thing seems unlikely, the entire world, arabs most of all, will demand that we see his face and body.

As your title says, I do think it is somewhat of a set up. Obama said the operation took 8 months. So we knew where he was for a long time. Capturing him dead solves a lot of problems for politicians and the globalists, now no one can question him or get answers from him.

And the timing of this is similar to the timing of Sadaam getting captured.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
My thoughts exactly! I dont want anyone dead, & if Osama is such a bad guy according to the US gov, well let's have us a trial and hear what he has to say.

new topics

join