It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When will the retaliation happen for the "supposed" killing of OBL? False Flag anyone??????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Come on now.....really? Do these people really think we are buying this crap? Apparently some are, right? WOW! A Press conference at 11PM Pacific time, 2AM Eastern time....to announce one of the largest captures in history....according to the media (and we all know who that is owned by).

I think we can all agree this is a deterrent for something else that is going to HUGE. When the GOV steps up with something this BIG you just about bet...the event to follow will be massive.....anyone else think so?

What's next....false flag maybe? Nuclear bombs going off underground in the cities (Los Angeles) perhaps? New Madrid Fault, maybe?

The stage has now been completely set for our next phase of massive amounts of deaths. They can now blame it on....."U" sama supporters, right???
Any thoughts?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
sorry they couldn't wait for you to wake up

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I hear the drum-beat of war in my head.

boom, boom, boom, BOOM!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by THEDUDE86

Oh, but they could wait for a week to announce it right?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Angelicdefender2012

he died may 2nd 2011. Last night in US.....a local TV company filmed some of the compound burning and it caught Pakistan off guard. Obama had to instantly justify why he invaded a country, if not, Pakistan has nukes. Since they found OSAMA there isnt any way Pakistan can be pissed, but if they just invaded and didnt say anything, bad stuff can happen
Video
www.ndtv.com...
edit on 2-5-2011 by THEDUDE86 because: link add

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Well they need to watch nuclear facilities-sports facilities-subways that go below cities-water filter facilities-bio cdc labs.... AND WASHINGTON DC TOTALLY.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I really don't know..but it seems to me IF we do have something major happen to us, it's automatically going to get blamed on BL supporters.

Have they released a film claiming they're pissed and going to retaliate??

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pinkgomo653
I really don't know..but it seems to me IF we do have something major happen to us, it's automatically going to get blamed on BL supporters.

BL supporters who used Iran nuclear materials ect ect ect. Sapiens Sapiens infighting
The mind is a terrible thing to waste.
edit on 5/2/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Yeah. This is lead in. Something big has to happen now. This is the pretty girl on stage. What's the magician doing?

Is this why the bases all raised their security up a notch recently? Planning a "retaliation" to usher in police state? As soon as I heard they "killed" him I got a bad feeling.

Let's see what happens...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by THEDUDE86
reply to post by Angelicdefender2012

he died may 2nd 2011. Last night in US.....a local TV company filmed some of the compound burning and it caught Pakistan off guard. Obama had to instantly justify why he invaded a country, if not, Pakistan has nukes. Since they found OSAMA there isnt any way Pakistan can be pissed, but if they just invaded and didnt say anything, bad stuff can happen
Video
www.ndtv.com...
edit on 2-5-2011 by THEDUDE86 because: link add

Yea????? There's some questions surrounding that.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Of course their gonna try and retaliate.
There's no shortage of crazy people in Al Qaeda!
Someone else will just take up where he left off if that hasn't happened already since he was in hiding.
As long as Al Qaeda still exisits there is always a threat. And they can retaliate anytime of their choosing.

The only way this war on terrorism is going to end will not be through us. But with the Muslim community taking a stand and denoucing any violent sect in their religion. Which they probably never will. It all rest on the shoulders of the so called "Good Muslims! I'm sure there are some " that are said to be out there.

If the Pope said we have to destroy all the Men Woman and Children even Muslims! of a certain country, You can be damn sure I wouldn't follow his teachings. And I would pressure the people of my faith to do something about it.
I'm sorry to say this....but there would have to be a Muslim Civil War and we would have to stay out of it. No matter how bloody it got.

They've been fighting for a 1000 years! It will never end for them because the radicals and their religion will not allow them to advance. There will never be peace over there, just gaps in the fighting.
Isreal is their scapegoat. Someone for the Shieks to blame for the poverty and destotution the people suffer from, while the Shieks get Super Rich and their people wallow in misery.
This system will always produce willing individuals into joining some crazy sect giving them a sense of impowerment and a way out of their deadend exisitance!

All I can do is pray that someone someday can come up with an answer to this problem because the killing of the innocent one's who's fate is out of their hands is right now their biggest sin! We can't intervene unless they ask for our help. Not with weapons! But as friends.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by DreamVapor

Of course their gonna try and retaliate. There's no shortage of crazy people in Al Qaeda! Someone else will just take up where he left off if that hasn't happened already since he was in hiding. As long as Al Qaeda still exisits there is always a threat. And they can retaliate anytime of their choosing.

Only, the correct way to phrase this would be to replace the word Al Qaeda with CIA/Intelligence Community and it's accurate.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Only, the correct way to phrase this would be to replace the word Al Qaeda with CIA/Intelligence Community and it's accurate.
reply to post by coyotepoet

I tend to think the bigger problem here is Big Government. Which continues to prove the truth in the old saying "that one hand doesn't know what the other hand is up too." is why our system is messed up right now. Smaller government would reduce spending and create less places for the jackyls is Washington to hide behind.

I also belive that the majority of the people in the CIA,NSA, ect... Are good Americans. They don't hire dumb people.

But like any other organization these individauls need to choose between what they think is right and what is wrong in the orders they are given. And if blind faith is rewarded more than integrity then we're in trouble. These Men and Women need to be held accountable to the oaths they have taken and punished accordingly no exceptions. Past and present.

What I'm trying to say is that I still have some faith in the people of these organizations "what little there is" but as far as Blind Faith....forget it.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DreamVapor

I also belive that the majority of the people in the CIA,NSA, ect... Are good Americans. They don't hire dumb people. But like any other organization these individauls need to choose between what they think is right and what is wrong in the orders they are given

I agree. Probably the majority in those agencies aren't even privy to the horrid things that occur. The compartmentalized minority however...

top topics

join