It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who thinks obama is gonan use osma's death to get relected?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
The media is already hyping up how obama killed osma lol

Not to mention until they show me a dead body which they cant...cause they threw it out to sea...i call major bullcrap.

We saw hussain hung live on video!!!!
But you cant show us osama's dead body?

Yall have to see my point on this one.]\
it seems to convenient of a story to me.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

Obviously, yes.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
It might of been done on his watch but was ongoing from bush's era the policy to find him if it was him? has always been there

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
As soon as he said in his announcement last night the part about him making it a top priority to get Osama when he got into office...that's was sealed the deal for me about this being about him getting reelected.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Who thinks obama is gonan use osma's death to get relected?

It helps the validity and intelligence level of a thread when spelling is at least given some attention.
You not gonan get allot ov reponses abowt osma's death and obama's relection.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TREASONFX
It might of been done on his watch but was ongoing from bush's era the policy to find him if it was him? has always been there

Politicians will use everything to their advantage, just as Bush would or McCain. It's what politicians do. It's not just Obama and the Democrats.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused
The media is already hyping up how obama killed osma lol

Not to mention until they show me a dead body which they cant...cause they threw it out to sea...i call major bullcrap.

We saw hussain hung live on video!!!!
But you cant show us osama's dead body?

Yall have to see my point on this one.]\
it seems to convenient of a story to me.

I think if he really wanted to use it to get re-elected and this was all a false-flag (like you suggest), he would have had it done much, much later. If you recall, Bush Sr. was enjoying sky-high approval ratings following the Gulf War, but when election season rolled around his approvals tanked into the 30s and we got Clinton.

I think this does help him, though. Obama can no longer be attacked on foreign policy grounds because, let's be honest here, he is pretty much a hawk when it comes to foreign affairs and terrorism. Republicans can't call him weak because he did what Bush could not, and if Bush was seen strong on anything, it was foreign policy.

I do find it interesting that they got him on the anniversary of Bush's "Mission accomplished" fiasco. But again, if this was a false-flag, I think the timing was way off.

link   
The question should be "What person, sitting as president, wouldn't use Bin Laden's death as part of a reelection campaign?".

Why shouldn't he? It's a major accomplishment that took place during his time in office.

link   
reply to post by TheAmused

For TPTB It's a win/win situation all the way around.
I believe it serves 3 basic functions
1) Misdirection technique
2) Reelection tool. As soon as I saw the news I knew it was an automatic lock for Obama in 2012
3) precursor to a major event that scares me to the core.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Well for one thing he died in 2001 from kidney failure...The 'dead' body what the US Government has acquired is clearly Photoshoped.
The site in question:obtuseramblings.posterous.com...
Any way I've heard that Obama's not trying for relection
?

edit on 2-5-2011 by Revelation11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
how did obama kill osama? he wasnt even in the middle east. I dont think obama even knows how to shoot a gun properly let alone hunt down Obama himself.

We should be informing ourselves who exactly pulled this operation. which group or teams work on this. could it be CIA, SAS
was it obama that planned this attack? how did Obama find out where osama was hiding? you know we need anwers to those questions

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
You betcha

!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
This outcome has no sway on my vote in 2012.
This was done by the military and just because he gave the no brainer order to go after him does not give him a free pass for 2012.
All his policies so far have done nothing to improve the United States welfare and his actions have made the economy worse than ever.
For him to think this is a feather in his cap and is experiencing some sort of self satisfaction is henious to me.
Taking credit from the people who did the work tells me more about his character and his ego.
Like I said before...my kids could have made this decision to get OBL. What he did was not extrodinary.
Help clean up Washington and vote ALL incumbants out of office!
It's the only way to tell them we're serious about them working for us and not themselves.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Thats a no-brainer.. Obama will milk it for all its worth and the public will yet again believe the lies... Neat trick killing a guy thats been dead a few years and making it look like he just died... Only in america...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Is there any conceivable parallel universe where this is a major coup that would be used in an election. How could a question like this even be considered?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
yep he will use it to get rel elected but i was sitting here and thinking that

obama has just now "justified": afghanistan and pakistan and gitmo

the law of unintended consequences.

and the nobel peace prize winner continuer of 2 wars starting a third was and ordered the assination of a single man.

let him run on that platform

the country is going to hell in a handbasket record spending,record deficits,crappy economy, people still losing their jobs and homes etc.

but hey obama killed osama nothing else matters.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
yep he will use it to get rel elected but i was sitting here and thinking that

obama has just now "justified": afghanistan and pakistan and gitmo

the law of unintended consequences.

and the nobel peace prize winner continuer of 2 wars starting a third was and ordered the assination of a single man.

let him run on that platform

the country is going to hell in a handbasket record spending,record deficits,crappy economy, people still losing their jobs and homes etc.

but hey obama killed osama nothing else matters.

Whats worse is US americans are letting it happen.
Sure we can say what we think on a conspiracy board.
But face it not a one of us has the balls to fight to stop the changes obama is bringing down upon us.
Our great great grandparents will kick us in the butt's when we go to heaven that for sure.
"What the heck was you thinking letting obama do that to our country boy"SMACK!!!!! to the back of the head

You know and I know we are suppose to fight for what we believe in.
and todays generation will do what ever the BOOB TUBE tells em to do and think.
edit on 2-5-2011 by TheAmused because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
If you caught, captured or killed the Most Wanted Man in the world of course you are going to run on that. DUH!!!
edit on 2-5-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Intentional or not...the favor is going to Obama, because he is present during this time. The favor, may or may not get him elected again. Though, in history it will reflect him as the winner against the "War on Terrorism".

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
The military acted on intelligence it received, Obama authorized the mission, OBL is dead.

If you think this was all some stage act to help Obama get re-elected, recall the president's repealing the "don't ask don't tell" policy, and the Joint Chiefs of Staff standing there in stony silence staring daggers at him. I don't think they'd go along with some half-baked-get-Obama-reelected scam like this.

Plus, it's 554 days to the 2012 elections. Way too soon to be pulling something like this. This is the sort of plot you hatch right as the election season is heating up. A year-and-half from now people will be back to bitching about the economy and Osama Bin Laden will be forgotten.

top topics

join