It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA director: Terrorists "almost certainly will attempt to avenge" death of #Osama bin Laden. http

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

CIA director: Terrorists "almost certainly will attempt to avenge" death of #Osama bin Laden. on.cnn.com... 1 hour ago

Folks......"anywhere anti-US sentiment is possible".........

is..................... EVERYWHERE.

EVERYWHERE.

I am quite alarmed by the frenzied gathering of young Americans (I saw very few older people save the police and firemen pictured in the videotaped celebrations, but that doesn't mean they weren't there. It only means no one pictured them.)

The great rallies all over the Eastern seaboard and elsewhere are DANGEROUS to you. Please remember that bin Laden has been ill, crippled, and has an entire cabinet in place to carry on his work. This could well be the tipping point for absolute MELTDOWN.

And....the headline is taking precedence over....
that's correct: RAISING THE DEBT CEILING.

All this jubilation just in time for a congressoinal debate over "raising the debt ceiling". Sure, the initial reaction we have indoctrinated to feel is elation, relief, vindication. No surprise that the stock market is rallying, that the US is getting all sorts of lip service from allies.

Imagine, if you will, WHAT ARE THE Al-Qaeda OPERATIVES DOING AT THIS MOMENT?

Skulking home with tails tucked??

WHAT?!!

Get real, people. Hunker down, stay on high alert, and remember: The terrorists are not going to stop. They are not going to stop because one sick old guy was killed. If anything, they are going to be pissed as hell.

Oh dear. UH OH.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Go ahead and be afraid of these psychos and their jihad crap if you want to. Not me brother; I am glad that camel's ass-faced sob is crab bait now.
edit on 2-5-2011 by mydarkpassenger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
They can try all they want.

Bin Laden is not God, or even a good muslim. He is only a murderer, an animal, admitted by many muslims around the world.

Those who attempts to avenge him will not only face humanity's wrath, but divine wrath as well.

It is they whom will need to fear, for every minute that they live, they will face discovery of their hideous attempts and be brought before the harshest justice, not only with secular constitutions, but more severe theocratic condemnation by fellow muslim nations.

What they attempt to do, harms not only innocent humans, but fellow brothers and sisters of the muslim faith as well. These animals will find no shelter, and will be stopped in every conceiveable way by mankind.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
CIA director: Terrorists "almost certainly will attempt to avenge" death of #Osama bin Laden. on.cnn.com... 1 hour ago

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeeeeeeeah riiiiiiiiight.

Stop believing in fear, Mr. Laden was WITH the US government.

Wow, I can't believe some would fall for this manipulation bull sht lol...

edit on 2-5-2011 by User8911 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Actually, I think the whole thing is/was a manipulation for the world economy's revival, and a diversion from the congressional debate for raising the debt ceiling.

I think it's very possible it isn't true anyway - and all over the globe news agencies are talking about the fact that the body was disposed of so quickly.

Do I believe OBL is dead? Who knows.

Will it make any difference to terrorist uprisings? Not in my opinion.

Is everyone done with Gaddafi now? He is threatening to kill "the invaders".

Is this just a decoy for something else??

And btw, I'm not afraid. I'm prepared.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

CIA director: Terrorists "almost certainly will attempt to avenge" death of #Osama bin Laden.

Translation: Be afraid! Be very afraid! The boogeyman is coming for you and your children!

The terrorists are sitting in the seats of power the world over. They wear $1000 suits, and live off the fruits of our labor. Turn your eyes to the real terrorists, not the ones they created for you.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified

CIA director: Terrorists "almost certainly will attempt to avenge" death of #Osama bin Laden.

Translation: Be afraid! Be very afraid! The boogeyman is coming for you and your children!

The terrorists are sitting in the seats of power the world over. They wear $1000 suits, and live off the fruits of our labor. Turn your eyes to the real terrorists, not the ones they created for you.

completly 100% RIGHT!, BL isnt the one strip searching you at public venues for assorted bad things like ahhhhhh nail clippers and finger nail files etc ......... BL was and is nothing more than another bad guy to use for fear and CONTROL ....

You don"t need to get on a plane to take it down, or even be close to the target to blow it up with a dirty bomb.

Live in fear if you want but I wount live on my knees! I'll leave that for the sheep to do.

ps. I haven't flown in over 6 or 7 years .......
edit on 2-5-2011 by svpwizard because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
if people are think its over it aint it has just begun

they will do whatever it takes and anyway it takes until every single american us infidels are dead.

thats not a news what is news is the new motivation to achieve their goals.

the death of america and the death of all of us.

they want an islamic world and that means no room for us.

be afraid no be aware hell is coming the question is now will you become a victim of it?

me i am glad i dont live in a big city.

everything and everyone are targets now they made bin laden a martyr and now those who follow his shoes will be martyrs their only goal is to take out as many of us as they can.

and numbers are on their sides people.

new topics

top topics

join