It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Presdident Obama Is In Fact Dead'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I love Fox News for moments like these:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by HedyLamarr

Look at the black lady her face is priceless lol. guess who secret wishes just came out on national tv

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
lol I have a pic of this as my backbround now. it's all over funnyjunk. did you see the look he got from his co host when he said that!!! funny stuff!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Considering Fox news one might believe that this was a "Freudian Slip"... I prefer Jung but oh well....

In my opinion the majority of coincidences are nothing of the sort....
1: 5 years after we attack a Hussein....
2: 10+ years we have been chasing an Osama....
3: We elect a President named Hussein Obama.....

Wait, wait..... I am having a moment of clarity..... our next president will be of Iranian and Japanese decent with the name of Fukushima! er something like that and his middle name will be......Ahmadinejad!!! yes yes it is all becoming clear to me now and he will be married to a woman named Daiichi, their dog will be named Cessium... you get the picture

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Ummmm??? Just so you know, that is not Fox News. That is a local affiliate of Fox's entertainment network.

And, yes. There is a huge difference.

Still, I like your profile name. "It's Hedley!"
edit on 2-5-2011 by WTFover because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-5-2011 by WTFover because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Wait...

Obama killed with a missile attack!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by EternalThought

The guys in your video and in my video apparently got the same memo

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by EternalThought

And again, not Fox News. That, also, is an affiliate of the Fox entertainment network, broadcasting from Houston, TX.

Come on people.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f75390886c69.jpg[/atsimg]

This seems to be a common problem, even Ted Kennedy did it.

Mark Knoller, Fox Affiliate, and Keith Olbermann Among Many to Commit Obama/Osama Gaffe

One of the instant memes to pop up around the killing of 9/11 murderer Osama bin Laden is the inevitable confusion between the dead terrorist’s first name, and the President’s last name. Popular on Twitter right now is this screenshot of a Fox affiliate’s chyron, announcing “Obama bin Laden Dead.”

They’re not the first to make the mistake, and weren’t the last, but in an amusing twist, former/future Countdown host Keith Olbermann called out Fox 40’s gaffe…right after he made the very same error (since corrected).

Even the normally impeccable Mark Knoller of CBS Radio goofed in a tweet late Sunday night, saying “Surprised if Hollywood types not up late putting together deals for a movie on the ‘Raid on Obama,’” later noting the error by saying “Forgive the typo. ‘raid on Osama.’”

This gaffe is as inevitable as it is unfortunate, and it dates back to Barack Obama’s emergence onto the national stage. Although liberals are suspicious when a conservative commits the flub, no less a liberal giant than the late Sen. Ted Kennedy has also made the mistake. In other words, it happens to the best of us.

Mediaite

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Hahaha! If only this was true i would be A LOT happier than i am now about Osama

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by HedyLamarr
I love Fox News for moments like these:

LOL. I thought the Prez was just trying to quell all the BC issues that arose from the release of his latest certificate when he turned up on Oprah this week but maybe he was making an appearance the day after the Osama gig just to prove to people he's still alive and kicking.

www.oprah.com...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
But wait, there is more... dead Obamas

top topics

join