It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Hype

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
So everyone knows from the hundreds of media outlets about the death of Osama Bin Laden. My question to everyone is does this seem a bit weird to you?? The non stop hype in the news. The weird details of the killing being there is no body to prove this happened. We have supposedly have been chasing him for years now, it's been nearly a decade since 9/11. Chasing a man that needs dialysis every day certainly could be pretty easy to find? Why now? Is this to divert attention away from something bigger that has or is going to take place?? This makes me feel really un-easy like something is just on the horizon.

The history between the US and Osama, Bush and Osama and now this. All I see this morning is Osama news like nothing else is going on. No picture, no body just a weird story of shooting him in the head and throwing him in the ocean? What happened when Saddam was killed we all saw that on TV, why not keep the body or at least photograph it or film it? This is very odd to me and has me very concerned for what is or about to happen. I was wondering what other ATS member think about this??
edit on 2-5-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-5-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Its a distraction.

When the left hand is waving pay attention to the right.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I belive Bin Laden was a topic, now this topic is going old.. they fake a "mission successful"

Its like closing a book.. Whats going to be the next book ?

I belive they found a new "book" we going to hear about it very soon, its either about a impending world disaster or Exterterestials

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by StripedBandit

I agree. The confusion is quite thick as to all the motives, etc., and really, just speculation. Think about this ... Usama was dead for a week and they wait until late in the evening on May 1 to break the story. Obviously, that has purpose - anyone who into the esoteric/date thing, feel free to chime in.

Also, speculated that Obama is a good guy and that the release of his questionable birth certificate was done by others to keep him on a leash - that Obama, may actually be a good guy. Richard Hoagland, conspirator generale, suggested that a recent speech he gave prior or around Ben Bernanke's speech, was given in front of two paintings, one of Washington and one of Jefferson - that it was a warning to the British - thus the BC drama. Perhaps, Obama released the story to preempt any future Usama Bin Laden plans for TPTB.

More likely, this is just to stir up a terror crap-storm, aimed at ushering WWIII and providing the means to do a total clamp down, crash the currency, etc.

Very interesting times. I don't believe the story, but that is just me. The truth will be revealed by the fruits of these labors.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by alyoshablue

Regarding the date and the waited release of news...
I don't know but maybe to prepare the stories, the official account of what happened - that is really odd. Maybe to make sure the show is put on perfectly.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
heres my take on the events of last nite

obama waited and waited and disseminated information through the news outlets last nite

then came on the tv and confirmed what the news had already said

a 10 or 15 minute speech with no follow up questions come now that was big news and he didnt take any questions whatsoever.

the death of bin laden was HUGE and yet nothing seems to me that reporters would have been allowed to ask questions and had a news conference that last at least an hour or more.

next up thousands of people outside chanting right out side the white house.

then the fast burial of bin laden and i do mean fast no one saw the body and they will never see the body now.

this dont pass the smell test i think last nite was a orchestrated event to give obama a bounce in the polls a political stunt created political capitial to ensure his re election bid.

there are alot of inconsistencies surrounding this after a little while to digest what has transpired i am not so sure obama did in fact kill bin laden,
edit on 2-5-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join