It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why dump Osama's body at "Sea"? WTH?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by pcrobotwolf

Hilarious! *Pow!*

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
According to what I read, is that it's supposedly in respect to the Muslim faith. Wether this is true or false I cannot comment on, other than I find it very convenient for them to do this. It's far too easy to just say that "yeah sure... it's him, we check... dna or such... you know, csi."

I dont buy it...

Some guy tried to debunk the Bhutto interview from 2007, a month before she was murdered, but I think she stepped in a hornets nest and was murdered because of that. So in other words, Bin Laden was dead already back in 2001.
Omar Sheikh needed his ghost to stick around because of its charisma towards their cause, and the coalition needed him to be alive because of the huge revenue that's tied into the war on terror. (heck... maybe Omar is even tied in with the cia just as Osama was)

10 years is a long time to keep a ghost alive and both sides knew that, so next step was to be taken:
Kill the ghost, make people believe that the most extreme cells of al qaeda now is in a mood of revenge, and carry out a new false flag / staged attack in Europe or the US, so that the war machine can keep running.

Since Osama was already dead, they needed a pansy and this is who they'll be tossing in the sea one of the coming days. The only proof we'll ever have that they really killed Osama Bin Laden is word of mouth, constructed evidence and some paid off residence in neighborhood where they "killed" that guy.

The masses will buy this... already have, and the icing on the cake will be the (televised?) burial of this body at sea where noone can get near it.

The deception will go on, and none of us will rise to oppose it.
edit on 2/5/11 by flice because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/5/11 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I heard a report about mission. 2 choppers, CIA firefight, then after retriving body on flight back to afganistan the chopper with body crashed into sea ....
Then next bit of report was murky at best.... They had body for 3 hours before calling president and with out explaining they retrieved body only to burry the body in the sea for good so there was no grave.

The reporter looked confused as explaining, I was confused by crash of chopper into sea and then burried into sea. DNA test already done in pakastan ....
I'm lost lol

The sheepeoples are lapping it up regardless.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Please use the existing thread to continue the discussion:

Osama Buried at Sea...within 24 hours. Really?

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join