It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why dump Osama's body at "Sea"? WTH?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I just don't understand, why after 10 years of chasing this Public Enemy #1, for one of the most evil acts they kill him, dump him in the Sea hours later, and announce it a week later?

This is pure BS, and stinks to high heaven.lol I wonna see a video footage of the body and operation, then I'll think about believing it.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by king Pop!p

They were afraid he would come back to life and kill everyone!!

I agree, why "bury" his body at sea?? Makes no sense to me

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I know. And now it comes out that the DNA tests have not even been done yet. So you get rid of the source of DNA BEFORE confirmation. Right.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I agree Why Dump him? I don't understand this at all, we have known this man's every move for more then 10 years, Why kill him now? And why dump him at sea after the mission? And not tell us for a week? Something is not right and i'm worried.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

That was the first thing that stuck out to me too. Why bury him at sea? We have never done this for anyone I can think of. Does anyone know anyone else that has ever been buried at sea? I'm sick of people just believing the first thing they hear from the media. We should be demanding proof.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
While i'm open to every theory in terms of the oddness with the dumping of Bin Laden's body at sea, i do think he was really killed tho, there's no reason for the government to release info of his death if it were not true.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Apparently chuck's roundhouse kick sent Osama flying into the ocean never to be recovered again hence the story of sea burial. Also chuck Norris's kick has the power to change someones name after they are had been roundhouse kicked effectively changing Osama to Usama. Apparently chuck told Osama his name was Usama when Osama tried to correct chuck Norris chuck first roundhouse kicked his name then his face which also spun now newly Usama back in time to the date of a picture he once took which is why people think his death photo is a hoax and was photo shopped. Chuck Norris then killed himself raped all Usama 72 virgins and came back to life only to roundhouse kick him again into the ocean. Obama states all facts to be true and unquestionable under penalty of roundhouse kick so yeah that pertty much answers all questions about this subject
edit on 2-5-2011 by pcrobotwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

I dont know if anybody has looked at ABC exclusive footage of where osama was killed yesterday...but I would swear that the pics look the same(bedroom,closet on the right) as the pic of when sadaam hussein son's where killed...blood on the carpet and everything. I can no longer find the masion pic of the hussein boys. Maybe someone can clear this up for me but it was like I was looking at a photo album ive seen before. Im so tired of getting smoke blown up my A$#$# and being lied to.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by King Seesar
While i'm open to every theory in terms of the oddness with the dumping of Bin Laden's body at sea, i do think he was really killed tho, there's no reason for the government to release info of his death if it were not true.

Yeah I agree, why would the government lie about anything??

Why is there even a website like this with millions of followers?? We should all just leave and believe everything the government tells us.....

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by capehope9

Its a hoax picture from 2009 fox news stated it already

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by king Pop!p
I just don't understand, why after 10 years of chasing this Public Enemy #1, for one of the most evil acts they kill him, dump him in the Sea hours later, and announce it a week later?

This is pure BS, and stinks to high heaven.lol I wonna see a video footage of the body and operation, then I'll think about believing it.

Yeah this whole thing is too suspicious. A seal team wouldn't be sent in to kill him anyway they would be capturing him. I hadn't heard about no DNA test done on the body. If this is true WTF? He's either captured and the burial at sea BS is a cover to keep him prisoner to interrogate indefinetly or the whole thing is a big lie. I personally think he's been dead for some time but that is just my opinion. And he was living right outside the capital of Pakistan in a mansion? Cmon. Is our intell that bad? Can't be. Something stinks to high heaven on this entire thing.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by capehope9

This was the similar to.when I remember khalid sheik mohammed died.of a heart attack and I read the article and seen his pic in hand cuffs and 2-3 years later they are interrogating him again. I.was like WTF!!?? then I could not goback and find the pic or article.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Makes plenty of sense when you don't have any EVIDENCE. The big bad guy gets tossed out at sea before the release of an actual photo. Anybody with a clue realizes how BS this whole story is.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
What country would want to take the body -- The risk of any burial or last place on earth would be great for becoming a martyrs shrine. NIMBY

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Did the same to the nazi's at the end of world war II, no grave to visit.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
The reason I have just heard is that by burying him at sea they do not create a memorial or shine to where he is buried. It makes sense, but am finding the whole thing a little suspect, but maybe thats from spending too much time on here.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

Not at all i'm very open minded but with the awakening of many i doubt the government would tell a lie this big they would get caught to easy in my opinion, but everyone should feel free to speculate a little pressure on the situation never hurts...

edit on 2-5-2011 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by King Seesar
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

Not at all i'm very open minded but with the awakening of many i doubt the government would tell a lie this big they would get caught to easy in my opinion, but everyone should feel free to speculate a little pressure on the situation never hurts...

edit on 2-5-2011 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

I understand what you are saying. Birth certificate rings a bell for a big lie in my mind though. Meaning that we put an illegal president in office. I am no birther either but I think there is a huge cover-up for something with them releasing this information!! His body was buried at sea....COME ON

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by seberhar

Your right, who else have they did this too? Perfect example; Saddam, they nearly showed the video of the whole lynching... Why not this man, that is allegedly responsible for for 1000's of American lives, and put the Western World in a state of panic for years?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by spyder550
What country would want to take the body -- The risk of any burial or last place on earth would be great for becoming a martyrs shrine. NIMBY

Pakistan didn't seem to mind taking him in while he was alive? He's either captured and being waterboarded right now or this whole thing is a big pile of BS. One way or the other we got him or killed him or have known he's been dead for some time and the powers that be are using it to their political advantage.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join