It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Death of the devil "Osama is dead"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
OK. i wasnt going to post anything about this Osama being killed for 2 main reasons.

1. Too many people are emotional about what happened on 9/11 and rightly so innocent people died for no reason.

2. People dont want to hear anything that doesn't fit nice and neatly into their happy little world of fantasy. So opinions are met with an emotional response with no regard for the facts.

So in light of all this here are a list of CONVENIENT FACTS. You do the math.

These are the number of people that died during the 9/11 event : There were a total of 2,996 deaths, including the 19 hijackers and 2,977 victims.
link to Wiki article en.wikipedia.org...

These are the number of people that have died since Mr Bush proclaimed his attack on "Terror". Iraq : US soldiers killed since war began (3/19/03) 4452 Contractor Employee Deaths - Iraq 1,487. Journalists - Iraq 348 . Academics Killed - Iraq 448 . Iraqi deaths due to invasion estimated at 1,455,590 thats 1.4 million for those who cant count that high.
Link to article antiwar.com...

Military deaths including all the nations that participated in the coalition of the willing for Afghanistan. Total : 2441 link to article icasualties.org...

Thats a total of 1,464,766 people that have died. 2,996 died in new york. Thats less than .2% of the people that have died and continue to die for a lie.

OK so who was Osama? Son of a multimillionaire and apparent heir to the family construction business he went to Afghanistan to fight the soviets and lead the mujaheddin. Back then before the fall of the USSR the Americas boogy man didnt wear a turban but instead wore red. So the CIA funded and trained Osama and his gang of "freedom fighters" named by the Americans to fight against the Russians. Russia at the time wanted to run pipelines from the Caspian sea through Afghanistan and would have put a dent in the Arab controlled monopoly on oil at the time. Of course Bush senior being the head of the CIA at the time was more than willing to help his fellow Saudi's out and provided weapons and training to Osama. Of course Bush got paid like a hooker at a Rap convention. Once the Russians were pushed back and the Arab oil monopoly was secure. All interest in Afghanistan dropped from the radar.
CIA agent alleged to have met Bin Laden in July
"Two months before September 11 Osama bin Laden flew to Dubai for 10 days for treatment at the American hospital, where he was visited by the local CIA agent, according to the French newspaper Le Figaro. The disclosures are known to come from French intelligence which is keen to reveal the ambiguous role of the CIA, and to restrain Washington from extending the war to Iraq and elsewhere."
link to article www.guardian.co.uk...
I dont want to get personal but anybody that believes that a bunch cave dwelling AK 47 wielding extremist could pull off a stunt like what went down on 9/11 is either naive beyond logical comprehension. There are pages and i mean pages of information of why 9/11 was an inside job. Dont take my word for do your own research and learn the facts.
The buildings fell straight down in under 10 seconds. thats the speed of gravity.
engineers and pilots have come forward with signed statements claiming that the official story needs to be readressed.
Architects and Engineers 'Evidence proves 9/11 story is a lie' Fri Sep 10, 2010 youtube link www.youtube.com...

Choose what you want to believe but understand this as a FACT. Politicians dont give a flying f#k about you or me. As long as they have money and power and their families are safe they couldn't give 2 #s if 3000 of their voters die as long as there are enough around to keep them fat and happy. So dont give me this patriotic bullsh!t about "oh our government would never do that" Its stupid uneducated comments like that that propagate corruption and encourage villainy.
Osama was no saint and im not alluding to that. What i am saying is make sure you hate and anger is directed at the appropriate parties involved. USE YOU BRAIN.
I'm out.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Its hard to believe that all this is faked, i know the US government has done many bad things but this is too serious to be faked. Think of all those people who are getting closure from this news.

Ok it is abit weird that he was "burried at sea" but i do believe that he is finally dead.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by tim3lord

I really don't care if he is dead or not... they will just find another posy to blame things on like they have throughout history. Preach to the sheeple... but they are too stubborn to even open their eyes to see things for what they really are. 90% of Americans STILL believe that this fight that we have been in for decades is over terrorism attacks from 9/11.

Welcome to life in the Matrix... Will you take the blue pill or red?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmArTbEaTz

I really don't care if he is dead or not... they will just find another posy to blame things on like they have throughout history. Preach to the sheeple... but they are too stubborn to even open their eyes to see things for what they really are. 90% of Americans STILL believe that this fight that we have been in for decades is over terrorism attacks from 9/11.

Welcome to life in the Matrix... Will you take the blue pill or red?
ignorance is bliss my friend. And in this world if your not ignorant your crazy or a target or both.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

I'm glad you posted your opinion, you illustrated what others like myself have a hard time doing. No one finds it odd that a reporter could find bin laden way faster than the u.s. army?

You gotta love how obama announces it like its a huge victory...so now there won't be any more terrorists? What a joke of a publicity stunt, who cares if he's dead it didn't matter when he was alive.

I guess it's now evident that everyones opinions are now given to them by the news and media...we should just take their word for everything and never question it I guess...when will people figure out the news given to the masses is what they want you to know, they are just half truths.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by wlasikiewicz
Its hard to believe that all this is faked, i know the US government has done many bad things but this is too serious to be faked. Think of all those people who are getting closure from this news.

Ok it is abit weird that he was "burried at sea" but i do believe that he is finally dead.

I'm sure I saw a you tube video with benezia bhuto claiming that Osama had been murdered years ago. I'm betting this is all a massive distraction to boost morale in the country and build support for Obama. After this birth certificate debacle I'm sure this will win him brownie points even with his most ardent detractors. And the game goes on it seems.

Buried at sea to respect religious beliefs Hahahahaha what a joke. All those people tortured and killed in Abu graid and Guantanamo must be laughing their asses off. Some americans will believe anything.

top topics

join