It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

coming to you: AIDS as catching as the common cold!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Race specific Bio-warfare to prevent the Chinese from eclipsing the West is the only feasable method of ever defeating them - they are too numerous for a conventional war, nuclear would be too messy and rest assured the Chinese are certainly preparing to do the same to us when the opportunity arises.

This is the strategy od the 'Anglo-Saxon' mission featured on project Avalon.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I was reading the symptoms... Could this story be a cover up for radiation poisoning in China? The dates would fit in, unless I didn't read the date correctly...

The excuse of it being an AIDS cold-like virus would be the perfect cover as you can include as many symptoms as you wish as it progresses, and is "studied"...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by NowanKenubi
I was reading the symptoms... Could this story be a cover up for radiation poisoning in China?

No, I read about this about a year or something like that ago. The time-line does not fit.

Harm None
Peace

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by amazed

Thank you! I re-read the article and saw the date of 2008...
Is it time for my facepalm?

If it is from two years ago, it would explain maybe the cold or flu that wouldn't cure, this winter. There were many threads here about people stuck with a sickness that kept coming back, thick mucus, etc.

Could it be it?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

One of the links I posted shows this going back at least into 2009.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I saw the other, older, post thread just now.

a slice in time a month ago.

some are scared there.
and from that symptom list, I copied/pasted, unlike the black plague where you die within hours and suffering is over, if you are one of those unfortunates who have the full blown conditions, it is a life of a slow suffering death, in small amounts! 10 to 40 years of only feeling half alive and who is going to pay for all those Ex$pen$ive
treatment$?, especially when 20 to 60 percent of the population also has them?!

All it takes is for one person to get off of the plane and to attend college, say in Boston, and cough into many faces and to touch 8,000 Surfaces, all over the dorms and campus buildings!

or.....is this like the "honey bee death syndrome" where the bees basically die of stress, while the killer is bacteria and fungus and toxic sprays, the stress of being an Industrial Bee, weakens their immune systems.
the Chinese has leaped from the pre-industrial revolution to "modern day" within 10 to 15 years; the stress must be incredible and no real "tests" can measure the amount of stress they have received!

in this One World Lifestyle, a coughing Chinese could be in your face, within hours, getting off of that plane!

freestone

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
The source site, Epoch times, might be questionable. But the overall issue of China's male to female ratio might make it not so far fetched;

A serious shortage of women is looming in China, threatening family and social stability in the world's most populous country. Official statistics show that in 2002, for every 100 newborn girls, there were 117 boys born. If this trend continues, China will have up to 40 million more men than women by 2020.

Space Daily

Population control.

edit on 5-5-2011 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamingawake

Dreamingawake....

40 Million 'spare' men makes one hell of an army........ don't you think !!

PDUK

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
The article clearly states that HIV tests were negative.
AIDS is the last stage of HIV infection (without treatment),
So by definition it cannot be HIV/Aids if the tests are all HIV-negative.
So no, HIV can not be transmitted that way, and it is not HIV.
HIV is transmitted by direct contact with blood or semen from one human body to another.
However, it seems to be something else...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join