It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims against crusades claiming Bin Laden a martyr

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Rather than dampening the spirits of those who are today engaged in Jihad physically around the world and who considered Sheikh Usama Bin Laden as there Ameer, his death will merely act as an incentive to prove to the world that the death of anyone will not affect them. Hence in the coming days and weeks we will no doubt see increased activities from the Mujahideen and more intense fighting in the battlefields of Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia, Chechnya etc...

www.muslimsagainstcrusades.com...

So this vile website is already encouraging retaliation. I have a very bad feeling about it all.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

So this vile website is already encouraging retaliation. I have a very bad feeling about it all.

I think his sleepers woke up today. And are watching the smiles on the US faces w/ hope of turnnig them to tears. Sapiens Sapiens infighting

be well

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

You really believe this story i must say it has perfect timing

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by pcrobotwolf

Which story? I'm not saying I believe anything, i'm simply reporting that the MAC consider him a martyr now. If you have reasons to dispute this - then by all means show me some links, as at the moment, I really don't know what to believe.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
These people are fools, I say bring it on.

For anyone interested an anagram of muslims against crusades:

Sludgier as Satanism scum OR A suicidal, smart smugness.

ALS

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

I think Europe is in deep doodoo..... let the games begin! Place your bets, sickos.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Originally posted by pcrobotwolf

Which story? I'm not saying I believe anything, i'm simply reporting that the MAC consider him a martyr now. If you have reasons to dispute this - then by all means show me some links, as at the moment, I really don't know what to believe.

Not knocking you personally just the story for like ten years they have said this dude was dead then bang we kill him then he's buried at sea so no proof exists kind of strange especially after so many people believe his BC is fake

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by colbyforce

I think Europe is in deep doodoo..... let the games begin! Place your bets, sickos.

you know if it turns out to be true...europeans are gonna be pisd eh.
americans kill obl and they the europeans suffer and die for it

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Somebody get to it...

crusadersagainstterror.com...

Seriously, we need to stand up to these people, we cant let them change our way of life and brainwash all the other muslims in to believing their sick cause.

new topics

top topics

join