It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama - Obama - New World Religion in the making

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Fast forward 300 years from now, 2311 Nicean council convene to incorporate the Warrior - Savior mythology of 2 prominent 21st Century Historical figures into the new "Christianity" for the the Aquairan age.

First for this to come into play billions of us have to die to cover up what we all know to be the true story of Obama which will be manipulated into a cleverly woven tear jerking story about a mystical Warrior/Savior ( Obama ) who defeats an evil twin brother ( Osama ) who tried to bring anarchy to the world and was the "Devil" incarnated.

I hope somehow this how saga is recorded permanently so our future generations don't get sucked into some new belief system centering around Obama and how he single handedly killed Osama Bin Laden for the 9nth time.

Just tell me this is impossible please ? Obama SIN Laden

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

Of course it will be impossible, in 300 years we will be so much more technologically advanced that no one will believe in religion any more as everything will have been explained (hopefully)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
the only reason why osama is "dead" is..they guy is out of date and the person behind the face of bin laden dont wanne be hunted anymore...they send him on a trip to miami...to spend the rest of his life in peace and alot of tax money in his pocket

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Griffo

Of course it will be impossible, in 300 years we will be so much more technologically advanced that no one will believe in religion any more as everything will have been explained (hopefully)

More advanced than we where in 50 years ago when we went to the moon and haven't gone there since ? I also suspect another dark age is possible with the rise of Islam so don't count all the world to be more advanced than we are now mate.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Griffo

That would be nice. However, this is the human race you are speaking of. Fundamentally stupid. We have been here before, while details are lost the general stories live on of advanced human civilisations spanning the globe, then being wiped out by a flood, with very few survivors. No doubt some of those survivors had access to the pre-cataclysm technology and used that to pose as gods and rule. Their descendants still do.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

At this rate we won`t be around for 300 years..

One question ..Why do you think they would want/ need to do this??
The majority of Ameicans already think Obama is America's saviour..
edit on 2-5-2011 by StripedBandit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Major inventions or discoveries in the past 50 years:
- Audio cassette
- Mobile phones
- Personal computers have greatly advanced
- Internet
- Human genome
- Cloning
- DVDs

These are just the ones I could think of off the top of my head. Google is your friend

Islam is responsible for some amazing discoveries:

Islamic Golden Age

edit on 2/5/2011 by Griffo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Firefly_

If this it to be believed, which I think it is, religion will become extinct within a few generations in certain countries. It will take a lot longer for it to happen to America though

Religion may become extinct in nine nations, study says

top topics

join