It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats the best Website/video/piece of info I can give my GF to "Wake her up"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Hey all,

Some of you may not be aware but osama Bin laden was reported dead today, Really!!!!!

When I mentioned this to my GF this morn she replied with "Good"
I was a tad taken aback by this as she is not a vindictive or nasty person in anyway and the venom when she said Good shocked me. I asked why she hated him so much and the usual "he blew up the twin towers" stuff came out.

Now like most people on here I dont believe for a second he had anything to do with it, I personally questioned everything the media reported about it when they produced a passport that was meant top have been blown out of the plane!!!!!

I believe alot of non MSM type stuff, I believe the moon landings photos were faked (not sure if weve been tho)
I believe our governments do lie to us CONSTANTLY
I believe bankers and industrialists do run the world
I believe that the world MSM is controlled by an elite few most of whom are Zionists (Dont start, Im not anti semitic. Its a fact they also control the money)
I believe that aliens have visited us if not been actively involved with us
I believe Human civilisation goes back much further than is currently accepted by science etc etc
In other words Im a fully fledged member of the Tin Foil hat wearers club and proud of it!!!!!

Now its very rare that I ever bring any of this up in my day to day life as when you try to explain any of this you just end up looking like a nut but I somewhat "unleashed" today and overwhelmed my GF with the whole "TPTB staged the attack to take over the resources sell weapons ETC ETC" thing and spent another 5 min going all over the place and confused the crap outta her (shes definately not stupid, shes a lawyer)

What I want to know is if anyone can reccommend a good place for someone who is unaware of all this stuff, a website or video would be great. And not to complex or intricate as I dont wanna risk losing her attention.
I figure I have 1 real shot at this while she is genuinely curious and dont wanna ruin it.

So what your guys ideas?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
believe me...its better to not try this

i tryd and i failed...some people are open for new stuff..others dont...let her life happy without all the bad truthes

to be honest..everyone who saw the "towers" fall...and still believe it was caused by fire...wont wake up!

edit on 2-5-2011 by angrydog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLpWpxJl648 this did it for me, then my GF watched it in installments and got it

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

Yea, it depends on how open-minded a person is. "People will always support what they want to hear".. Having said that, my sister had a lot of questions recently, and I showed her Parts 2 & 3 of the original Zeitgeist film. The 9/11 portion (part 2) has a fairly good summary in my opinion for the soft ear simply because it has a lot of msm clips that contradict the OS...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
try zeitgeist videos. but honestly, you cant force people to wake up. it happens or it doesn't.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Here, part 2 starts at the 39:00 minute mark:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
My GF was a wicked Obama supporter, nothing I told her penetrated the hypnotic trance. I had to plant seeds and let them grow a little. Then after a year, I showed her Endgame and she finally "woke up". She stayed awake and continues researching on her own. Give it a try if you haven't yet, couldn't hurt.

Another must see...

edit on 2-5-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I have thought about this as well. I think a good place to start would be to show her Operation Northwoods: en.wikipedia.org...

It explains how the CIA was going to kill Americans in their own streets, hijack planes, and plant bombs and blame it on Cuba in order to justify going to war. The parallels to 9/11 are astounding as well.

IMO This is a good place to start because your average citizen (like your girl) doesn't believe that her own government would commit such atrocities. This proves that behind the scenes, these plans are being discussed and possibly acted upon.

There is also a good Alex Jones documentary called Terrorstorm that I would also recommend.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
there is two ways you can go about this.
1.) Dont bother waking her up, just let her live her life happy. Ignorance is bliss, sometimes I wonder what it would be like if I never woke up. (Then I snap back to reality and thank my lucky stars I'm awake)
2.)show her this vid for starters, this helps put some things in perspectivewww.youtube.com...
edit on 2/5/11 by gunshooter because: (no reason given)

sorry could not get the vid to work

edit on 2/5/11 by gunshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
There's some good suggestions here. But I might add that if you just live what you believe, and your consistent, she'll come around in her own time. A person has to choose the blue or red pill for themselves. You can't choose for them.
edit on 5/2/2011 by Klassified because: Reword

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Hey all,

Thanks for the replies, Im Australian and shes Chinese Malaysian, we live in Malaysia so were not American.
(I only mention this coz I got the impression some of you made that assumption)

She is open minded but that stuff doesnt really come up much over here, she was interested but I guess I got so excited I had a willing audience for my ranting that I was terribly coherent LOL

Ive seen some of the vids posted but most are new to me, If possible can you guys if you havent add a bit of background on what they cover, And for starters unless they are really compelling and well done it might be best to stick to something under 30 min as I dont wanna risk losing her attention.

She is open and wanting to find out more so this is a great opportunity.

Cheers again for your help guys

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

This is short & sweet...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Yeah its hard.

My girl wasn't about it. Never wanted to hear it.

Over time and hearing my friends and I picker about it, she has slowly woken up, i just stopped tring to force it on her, now she understands most of my "conspiracies"

Still can't get to to believe that fluoride is bad yet though...

And i'm called crazy for chemitrails... their just contrails you know!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by rstregooski

Thats from 1976!!!!!

Damn!!!!

Pretty powerful stuff there dude, thanks for posting.

new topics

top topics

join