It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus's Mabus Prophecy fulfilled by the Death of Osama Bin Laden & Obama

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

www.examiner.com...

The seer Nostradamus saw into the future so long ago during his time. A time filled with troubles much like our own. For centuries people have speculated about his Mabus prophecy. Labeling Mabus as the Anti-Christ in speculation that it was this villian it spoke of. Mostly due to the possibility that Nostradamus mentioned the furor Hitler in a quatrain speaking of Hister. I myself believe Mabus means so many different things such as May Be Us during this time. If you look closely at the name and the name of the beings taking the center stage during this time you will plainly see that Nostradam
(visit the link for the full news article)

www.examiner.com...
edit on 2-5-2011 by ReverendPritchett because: looked messy

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
((Trust me you wanna check out the rest of this article to get the spooks))
Comet Elenin the comet that will run? Some haunting parallels that I had a dream about last night. I think if ever there was a time of matching a real scenario to Nostradamus's quatrains this would be it for sure and I most assuredly had goosebumps and a weird feeling while writing this entire article regarding around the Death of Osama Bin Laden and Obama announcing it to the world last night internationally. Already buzzing worldwide with speculations and conspiracies it is the talk of the town and what if indeed this is the death that finally sparks it all fulfilling the Nostradamus Prophecy of the death of the Anti-Christ? What do you think?

www.examiner.com...
edit on 2-5-2011 by ReverendPritchett because: cleaned it up

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Nothing to see here, just another one of Nostradamus' amazingly ambiguous prophecies that, according to who you listen to, has been fulfilled dozens of times already.

Until I hear someone major claiming they're Christ, or see fire and brimstone falling from the sky, I don't want to hear about Anti-Christ prophecies.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
It's funny how the details of this prophecy get "revealed" after the event

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Wanna see my Anti-Christ impersonation?

Hi I'm Christ Nice to Meet You!

Well you just saw it. So there you have it bucko. It is done.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I thought Osama got killed, not Mabus. who is Mabus bin Laden?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReverendPritchett
Wanna see my Anti-Christ impersonation?

Hi I'm Christ Nice to Meet You!

Well you just saw it. So there you have it bucko. It is done.

Sure hope this is sarcasm.

If you believe in Anti-Christ prophecies, which by association means you believe at least somewhat in the Christian Bible, then whoever is the Anti-Christ will claim it to the whole world, and will have the means to fool people into believing he actually is Christ. Whether you believe this is up to you.

I'm sure some guy on ATS doesn't fulfill that requirement.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I don't believe that the anti-christ has made himself known yet or at least not fully and may do it during the Venusion Eclipse in May of 2012 or on the winter solstice of that year.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Isn't the anti-christ ment to be killed then brought back to life?

If Osama comes back to life then i'll be inclined to believe in the anti-christ.

ALS

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Destiny Of Souls

I believe the OP of this thread, and I am going to tell you no 'one' is going to pop up and say they are 'Christ'. Not like that anyways...

To the OP last night I felt weird watching the whole thing too, especially seeing the clips of the people partying in the streets. I am Canadian, and most of my friends sharing this same opinion, I couldn't believe what I was watching. I was thinking here are these people that once belonged to a prideful nation, and have now reduced themselves - no not their Gov, because they are the ones choosing to be sheep - to a white trash society breaking out in a nationwide celebration over the announcement of a 'death' of a person that hasn't even been seen in real life for 15 years. that is just completely insane. the US gov spent over a trillion dollars last year on it's over sea's military budget while cutting every expenditure it could back home on it's mainland. This war has by far greatly deteriorated the over all perception of what the average American's quality of life is.

"YAY USA, USA, USA' 'OSAMA IS DEAD' '# YOU OSAMA!!!!' and so forth.... All this and Mr. Obama hadn't even declared the war to have ended. It's still going on, and the US Gov is still funding it's every cent, and the avg. US citizen is for some reason oblivious to this... for some reason? I don't even get why people gathered into the streets last night to 'party'. the crowds chanting repetitive terms over and over after midnight on a Sunday night/Monday morning looked more like herds of cattle that had rounded up after the farmer had coaxed them with a handful of hay he was shaking back and forth in front of them. thinking 'mmmmmmmm food' the cattle gathers around, then the farmer leaves, takes the food with him leaving the cows with nothing, but not being able to actually comprehend the food is gone and they aren't going to be fed, they continue excitedly mooing their heads off in delight. well, thats what it looked like! lol. the people all gathered to celebrate for something over something they hadn't a clue off.

if anything i think people going into the streets last night mirroring some mass nationwide sacrificial celebration was actually the biggest mistake they could have done, because now they just proved to the NWO/US Gov they will do exactly what they are told to do. Sadly not that many people it seems have awakened across the US.

Anyhow I just wanted to point out a dream I had a few months back that I recently had again lats week. Comet Elenin was in my dream, but it wasn't a comet. It wasn't a spaceship either though, a brown star, second sun, Nibiru, or other planet "x" either. It was God/Christ. This is strange because I am not religious - as in the Holy Bible - person at all. I am spiritual, and have read about many religions, and ancient historical and spiritual writings/texts from ancient times. I never stopped at the Bible like many people do, as there are many, many, many texts that are way older. The Bible, while it holds references to previous texts, and historical events, it is just a blimp in Human history.

So yeah in my dream 'God' is the comet, and the reason why this 'big object' hasn't been seen by modern astrologist is because it is a new body to our solar system. Like a beam of light, or knowledge, 'god' is on his way here to Earth to cleanse it. To renew life, and everything on else on the planet. However to do so that means it all has to be destroyed. So 'God' like all the prophecies say I suppose is actually on his way here right now to do so, but our reality/perception we are seeing him as being this comet named Elenin. The comet is going to hit the Earth, and destroy it - or a lot of it anyways. This is according to my dream anyways....

I find this completely strange because after I woke up and thought about it, for some reason I had major Dejavu as if I have always known this; that 'God', this big powerful burst of knowledge and energy, and light would one day make it make it back to Earth, but he comes in the form of a comet...

This might sound completely strange to everyone else which is why I haven't told anyone yet - online or in person - about this dream yet, but it makes sense to me. I'm not going to pull a Heaven's Gate thing, but I am open to this idea, and if it comes out Elenin really is going to hit the Earth I am okay with that. I almost feel as though this - if it is indeed true - has always been the plan. Ever since I was a little kid (28 now) I always felt as if one day a comet would hit the Earth in my lifetime. It's strange...

Now I am not saying this is hardcore proof, or that 'OMG PREPARE', because my belief is 'if it happens it happens, it is meant to be'. Not to be running around like a chicken with my head cut off - or a cow.... mooooo, moooo.... And I am not saying Elenin will for sure hit the Earth. But I did say I always felt - like i just know - I will witness a comet hitting Earth in my lifetime. Who knows, it may be that one NASA whispered about that has an extremely high chance of hitting Earth in, what was it 2027 or something? We shall see....

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I like the way you assume that the Anti Christ knows that is what he is.
Some mentally ill people may think they are he, or that they know who he is. But I think it is more than likely the true antichrist does not know their true mission here on earth or indeed wish to believe it.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReverendPritchett

www.examiner.com...

The seer Nostradamus saw into the future so long ago during his time. A time filled with troubles much like our own. For centuries people have speculated about his Mabus prophecy. Labeling Mabus as the Anti-Christ in speculation that it was this villian it spoke of. Mostly due to the possibility that Nostradamus mentioned the furor Hitler in a quatrain speaking of Hister. I myself believe Mabus means so many different things such as May Be Us during this time. If you look closely at the name and the name of the beings taking the center stage during this time you will plainly see that Nostradam

www.examiner.com...
edit on 2-5-2011 by ReverendPritchett because: looked messy

Absolute bull# , it's objective as hell. The article states that Osama bin Laden is the antichrist and America the great hero. Also dreams of the writer are brought up as arguments, what the hell?

(If we are getting biblical, let me tell you that America = babylon and the first beast)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I can't take the BS anymore man, I'm reading the article now and the comet Elenin story told there is just the same as the Nibiru story which I've read a long time ago.

I'm leaving this miserable negative scene now, and wish all the members of this forum the best, I hope you all wil get a real nice and positive life soon !!!

Make something of it, and leave the conspiracy scene before it is to late !!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
See here's the thing
How can Osama be the anti-christ when his strings are being pulled by someone else?

So unless the CIA answers to Osama he cannot be the anti-christ

Thx

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Mabus into Obama and Bush.....hmmmm....not seeing it, that's a big stretch. You can make any word into anything if you really try.
edit on 2-5-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
Isn't the anti-christ ment to be killed then brought back to life?

If Osama comes back to life then i'll be inclined to believe in the anti-christ.

ALS

Well in a way, he died in 2001 and now dead again according to the seal team.
2nd

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
IF you wanna go biblical, and IF Nostradamus didn't use too many chemicals that day, and IF all else, Bin Ladin would not be the Anti-Christ, but the "number two", who the Anti-Christ brings back from the dead, at which time the "number two" "rises out of the sea". Which is where they plan to bury him.
As for the article, I prefer Mobius or Rebus.
But I will say that Elenin passing through its space is NOT the only one of Virgo's problems.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by loagun and have now reduced themselves - no not their Gov, because they are the ones choosing to be sheep - to a white trash society breaking out in a nationwide celebration over the announcement of a 'death' of a person .

lose the absoloutely needless anti white input there, wtf, the nations are much less "white" than they were 50 years ago, so your point is weird as well as racially uncalled for

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Actually, now I think they picked the wrong quatrain:
Earth-shaking fires from the world’s centre roar:
Around ‘New City’ is the earth a-quiver.
Two nobles long shall wage a fruitless war,
The nymph of springs pour forth a new, red river.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ReverendPritchett
Anti christ will be a charismatic world leader who will usher in the nwo and not non entities like osama.
Maybe the announcement of osamas death to the world is a metaphor for nwo, who knows

top topics

<<   2 >>

join