It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**REVEALED** Bin Laden was murdered in 2007. His death now is FAKE. We all have been duped

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Isn't it funny how the guy interviewing her says nothing!

I would have been like, "hang on! You're saying OBL is dead?"

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

What really bothers me is the total lack of understanding on the part of Westerners (and pretty much everyone else) when it comes to the concept of martyrdom in Islam.

We automatically assume that everyone thinks the way we do; when we go to war, our objective is to bring everyone home alive. Our hospitals are filled with people draining every last drop of life they can before they exit stage right.

This idea that there is a finite number of terrorists in this world and that one day, we will be able to triumphantly announce the death of the last is laughable, not to mention dangerous and tragic.

Martyrdom is the highest honor in Islam; no, I am not accusing all Muslims of adhering to the concept of jihad or martyrdom, just pointing out that for adherents of the more extreme/fundamental groups, there is a basis for their "mission".

Before 9/11, very few Muslims had even heard of bin Laden. The US almost singlehandledly put the man on the map and did everything in its power to CREATE bin Laden as an iconic figurehead from virtual obscurity.

Now, much ado is being made about his death (i.e. martyrdom"), which is absolutely the LAST thing that should be happening, at least if protecting as many lives as possible is truly the goal. If it were me, I would have covered the whole thing up for at least a decade, then announced as an afterthought in the media that back in 2011, Osama bin Laden choked to death on a chicken bone.

In other words, and you can take this to the bank, for every martyr, another is created. And when it comes to the highly influential ones, the number of related recruits could be staggering.

Just watch- Al Qaeda recruitment numbers will now approach or exceed the all-time highs reached after 9/11. This could have and should have been handled differently IF protecting innocent lives were really a priority (kill the guy, but do it discreetly and don't advertise it because it is going to have the OPPOSITE of the intended effect).

Of course, since he's probably already been dead for years and this is likely a smokescreen anyway, one is left to wonder why a less dangerous cover story couldn't have been launched.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Maybe because this supposed death was never broadcasted on any news network/media? even AlJazeera? Hence the assassination of Bhutto was to quickly confuse and misdirect our minds that the reason she was assassinated was because she was a female presidential candidate in a Islamic country? Everyone bought that, and the killers were never caught!

For all you know, al Qaeda could just be an imaginary organisation conjured up to support the War on terror.
Even I do not know as I said in my first post, what the true intentions are of the US government if they did kill him back in 2007 but release news of his death now.

One can only speculate...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Exactly, he completely acted like he didn't hear that.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze

Maybe because this supposed death was never broadcasted on any news network/media? even AlJazeera? Hence the assassination of Bhutto was to quickly confuse and misdirect our minds that the reason she was assassinated was because she was a female presidential candidate in a Islamic country? Everyone bought that, and the killers were never caught!

For all you know, al Qaeda could just be an imaginary organisation conjured up to support the War on terror.
Even I do not know as I said in my first post, what the true intentions are of the US government if they did kill him back in 2007 but release news of his death now.

One can only speculate...

If what you say is true and what the OP says is true then we should not worry about retaliation for this event recently. Isn't that correct?

I don't know why people want to take this "win" away from the Navy Seals. You discredit a great team of Americans and minimize their amazingly brave, brilliant and heroic efforts to find and finally kill bin Laden.

On a guess?

Just doesn't seem right.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Great thread brother.

There is definately something not right with whats going on. I think this is a prequel to something big.

S+F

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ash11
reply to post by Klassified

Just watch- Al Qaeda recruitment numbers will now approach or exceed the all-time highs reached after 9/11.

That will ensure the perpetuation of the "war on terror" the passing of more laws to keep enslaving Americans in the name of "war on terror" and the go green of keep invading more "terrorist" countries, remember Libya and Iran as still at large.

All this benefits only a few the corporate private military complex that has profited greatly with the spilling our soldiers blood and the blood of those that stand in their way.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Ash11

I see where you're coming from, and your synopsis is good regarding martydom.

As to the cover story. I believe they are counting on exactly the scenario you are talking about. But they will use another CIA operative to infiltrate it, and control it from within. Which has already been done at this point, I'm sure.

S&

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Well if it AJ you listen to you'll need a good set of 'FEAR-plugs'

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
It has something to do with re-election time most likely. No one wanted Bush to get credit for OBL's death during his time in the white house...so they kept the body in a top secret "freezer" and then loaded it onto a ship last week and informed the president Obama: "Congratulations sir, you have just single handedly, with the help of the Navy Seals of course, taken down the most wanted terrorist in America." Obama knew he had nothing to do with it...and knew the American people would not buy it without proof, but something was said to him that convinced him to go along with the lie anyway? I don't know, maybe I'm just grasping at straws here. But there is definitely something off kilter with the whole ordeal.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
This video is WHY she was assassinated.

Why didn't our media really cry out when the former President of Pakistan, Musharraf was indicted for links to her murder??

Also, Bhutto was Prime Minister of Pakistan twice. The first woman EVER to lead a Muslim state. I have a great deal of respect for this woman and it is tragic what happened to her. She was so brave knowing this was her fate. PBWY, Benazir!

---

Bhutto returned to Pakistan on October 18th 2007, after reaching an understanding with President Pervez Musharraf by which she was granted amnesty and all corruption charges were withdrawn. She was assassinated on 27 December 2007, after departing a PPP rally in the Pakistani city of Rawalpindi, two weeks before the scheduled Pakistani general election of 2008 in which she was a leading opposition candidate. The following year, she was named one of seven winners of the United Nations Prize in the Field of Human Rights.

edit on 3-5-2011 by donatellanator because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Oh BS. There is NO way the Bush regime would fail to take credit for that.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
This definitely sounds suspicious. I mean CNN is claiming Osama was shot in the head. (Most likely the face considering if there's no face then its pretty hard to recognize whoever they killed) Also he was buried almost less than 24 hours after making it public that he "was in fact killed".

I also found some interesting tid-bits (from Wikipedia) on Bhutto which definitely leads me to believe she was killed as part of a US conspiracy....

She was assassinated on 27 December 2007, after departing a PPP rally in the Pakistani city of Rawalpindi, two weeks before the scheduled Pakistani general election of 2008 in which she was a leading opposition candidate. The following year, she was named one of seven winners of the United Nations Prize in the Field of Human Rights.

Ya so shes awarded a UN Prize in Human Rights a year after shes killed? We all know that these "prizes" are merely media distractions to hide the real truth. Just look at how Putin wanted to nominate Julian Assange for a peace prize to keep him out of American prison (or at very least avoid the death penalty)

The assassination section even has more interesting pieces of information...

After entering her bulletproof vehicle, Bhutto stood up through its sunroof to wave to the crowds. At this point, a gunman fired shots at her and subsequently explosives were detonated near the vehicle killing approximately 20 people.

Too me the US is notorious for "contingent planning" (i.e. Sniper + bombs would guarantee her demise) This is something you rarely see the so called "Terrorists" do its way more efficient for them to do a suicide mission rather than calculate a coordinated strike.

There was some disagreement about the exact cause of death. Bhutto's husband refused to permit an autopsy or post-mortem examination to be carried out.

Even though Muslims forbid autopsies for religious purposes. (correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure that's the case) The above statement comes as no surprise. Whether it be a bribe scenario or a scare tactic...

On 3 January 2008, President Musharraf officially denied participating in the assassination of Benazir Bhutto as well as failing to provide her proper security. On February 12, 2011, an Anti-Terrorism Court in Rawalpindi issued an arrest warrant for Musharraf, claiming he was aware of an impending assassination attempt by the Taliban, but did not pass the information on to those responsible for protecting Bhutto.

So a puppet government for the USA was found guilty by the USA for failing to take appropriate action in her assassination. I mean I'm not a crazy conspiracists but these are pretty clear links to me.

The Wikipedia article has quite a bit of information so I'm not going to copy it all just the stuff I thought was important.

Sources:
Wikipedia - Benazir Bhutto
CNN - Osama Information

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Actually,if you'll do your home work,you'll find out that they've actually killed him 9 times. The guy died in 2002,and they've had him on ice ever since.there is no video,no photo (execpt for a photo shop fake),no evidence whatsoever.this is just as fake as his birth certificate.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Thanks for posting.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by APOCALYPSEWATCHMAN

Yep. He was literally a dead man walking all this time only to be "officially" confirmed dead by the mainstream press on 2nd may.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join