It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm a lunatic conspiracy theorist!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
There is a debate on one of my friends news links on Farcebook about how Osamas death will impact on the west as in possible attacks etc. This is what I posted in the debate:

"They knew where he was a long time ago. Funny how this happens after NATO apparently killed Gadaffis grandkids and allegedly broke international law by attempting to assasinate him.... add the Obama Birth Cert debate... Good way to distract us!"

Guess what the response was from someone I don't even know and have never interacted with before: "It's good to see the lunatic conspiracy theorists are still with us."

See this really p***es me off! Thinking outside the box and developing our own opinions without relying solely on the MSM makes us lunatics.... Really? So I called him a sheep. Although I would have liked to call him much worse!

All I can hope is that my original comment has caused at least one person to start questioning the information we are tube fed and to open their minds.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ScorpioRising

Welcome to the club i was just called a disinfo agent for a osama bin ladin and chuck norris joke heres the link www.abovetopsecret.com... but in truth its going to be normal for people to mock you about telling the truth they themself's dont want to question it because they are afraid of being on the other side of the fence. lol water gate was a conspiracy at one time. No weapons of mass destruction was a conspiracy at one time
edit on 2-5-2011 by pcrobotwolf because: (no reason given)
by the way im single if thats your picture

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by pcrobotwolf

haha Chuck Norris is a disinfo code name? Dayum!

This was his response to being called a sheep: "B*****ks - it's not sheepish to accept that which is obviously true."

Are people really that naive?! I despair.

haha yes its me and sorry, taken lol
edit on 2-5-2011 by ScorpioRising because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
LOL i got called a..... wait i am going to go copy and paste what i got called after i said something seemed strange about the whole surprise Osama death announcement at 11 pm on a Sunday night followed by an address from the US president, and then 15 minutes later one from the Canadian prime minister.... i then added that given the currently news about Obama's birth certificate being proven fake that is starting to circulate the net, this 'Bin Ladin Breaking News' couldn't have come at a better time....

i was then left this comment : It is obvious that you subscribe to conspiracy theories based solely on a rich tradition of racism.

WHAT????????? lol. but yeah, i think person is getting deleted....

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by loagun

LOL! That is funny!..... Conspiracy theorist = Racist..... oh dear

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

i'm actually the one that one that wrote that thread lol. i never read your thread, i just saw the title, but what i wrote is 100% true. while i don't know you i will admit you may have actually been using the name "Chuck Norris" without actually knowing this info.... it is possible i suppose, and if so, now you know.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I know it's frustrating but try not to be too hard on them, it's a conditioned response which the masses have been programmed to reply with any time they hear a version of events contrary to the official story (lie) preached to them by the mainstream media.

By calling him a sheep you only reinforce in his mind that you and he are irreconcilably different and thus propagate the "them and us" mentality which the powers that be hope to breed as part of their divide and conquer strategy.

Of course with all that said, I can't say that I've not been guilty of doing the same thing myself...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ScorpioRising

haha Chuck Norris is a disinfo code name? Dayum!

This was his response to being called a sheep: "B*****ks - it's not sheepish to accept that which is obviously true."

Are people really that naive?! I despair.

haha yes its me and sorry, taken lol
edit on 2-5-2011 by ScorpioRising because: (no reason given)
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO your taken damn pictures of our children wearing tin foil hats disappears in my mind. Yeah sadly people are that naive think see no evil hear no evil speak no evil. I see my good friend loagon showed i will take the info into consideration next time i post.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
People only see what they want to in most cases, no fault of yours for having a minority opinion or cavalier idea!

Getting berated for open-mindedness sucks, I know. Sheeple don't wake up until they're good and ready, from my experience the best thing to do is lead with less "crazy tinfoil hat" stuff.

Thing is, this isn't all that out there..we aren't talking Nibiru, hollow earth or aliens exactly. The fact that so many will not even consider a conflicting version of the "official story" in the case of Osama's death is a prime example of how gullible and indoctrinated people are.

@pcrobotwolf: haha really dude? First time I've witnessed a pickup attempt on ATS. ..class.
edit on 2-5-2011 by StripedBandit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by dimethylmercury

It is because of those sort of reactions that I usually keep my theories to myself and what happened today just reinforces my belief that I shall continue to save my thoughts for here and my partner. It's saddening in a way that there is a wealth of information out there for people to find yet they choose to carry on and never expand their knowledge or try to learn new things. I am glad my children will not be like them.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Yeah there has been much talk about it even from people who would usually not care or would otherwise not know. On the upside, i see a lot of questioning and opposition from people who i would least expect. I feel a certain energy about today making people think

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by StripedBandit

Yes sir take notes Canadian on how to fail at picking up chicks on ATS. really its just to put a smile on people faces for some reason i feel good today

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by StripedBandit
People only see what they want to in most cases, no fault of yours for having a minority opinion or cavalier idea!

Getting berated for open-mindedness sucks, I know. Sheeple don't wake up until they're good and ready, from my experience the best thing to do is lead with less "crazy tinfoil hat" stuff.

Thing is, this isn't all that out there..we aren't talking Nibiru, hollow earth or aliens exactly. The fact that so many will not even consider a conflicting version of the "official story" in the case of Osama's death is a prime example of how gullible and indoctrinated people are.

@pcrobotwolf: haha really dude? First time I've witnessed a pickup attempt on ATS. ..class.
edit on 2-5-2011 by StripedBandit because: (no reason given)

Exactly, it isn't exactly an 'out there' theory. Yet still I am as crazy as if I'd said his death was really because he knew about 'Niburu'..... Disclaimer: I am NOT called Niburu believers crazy

And yeah, can't say I've come across a pick up attempt on ATS before....
Made me smile though! haha!

new topics

top topics

join