It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden Dead? HA! Wouldn't this be funny?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Imagine this... Obama declares Bin Laden dead. Then he glorifies himself, makes himself out to be a hero.... The polls show him up ahead, etc...

THEN

BANG Bin Laden makes another tape and releases it to the press... Man, that would be the funniest thing ever... Can you imagine the embarrassment!!!

I wouldn't be surprised he's not dead. I wouldn't be surprised that it was some look alike decoy that was killed. I know I would definitely do something like this to get the stupid US government off my back and then embarrass the HELL out of them... Can you imagine the propaganda value of something like this for Al-Quaeda? The ruse would bring so many more followers to them it would be insane!

It wouldn't surprise me that this is why they would have dumped his body at sea. After realizing that this guy is not who they think he is they needed to dump the guy's body fast...

Anywho, what do you think?

Magnum

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Magnum007

First Obama's Birth Certificate Debacle, now Osama's Death Certificate Melee. I find this ironic and humorous. But I still think he died long ago as the assassinated Pakistani PM stated and his persona has been the defacto boogyman for 10 years to further certain and sundry globalist goals.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Maybe Obama had to kill Osama coz Osama was the one who forged Obama's BC for him

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Wakes up (very belatedly)
Switches BBC news on
Shakes heads in disbelief
Laughs out loud
Switches BBC off
BULLSHINE !
You can't kill a dead man !

Peace
edit on 073131p://05America/Chicago02 by ProRipp because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
if they had an inch of cleverness they would now say he is still alive.

hint at the antichrist recovering a fatal wound. and bang! they would get the bible thumpers on the war on terror bandwagon.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Just hoping the U.S military penchant for taking photographs of
humiliated and dead prisoners holds true and we get a GENUINE
photograph !
Somehow i doubt it !
Unless they get T.A.P.S. in to take one for us !

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I just don't know how much more BS I can take! It's just that there are so many holes in their stories that it's hard to follow!

new topics

top topics

join