It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What it means when you see "Chuck Norris" in Threads and Comments

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I see there is a joke thread right now with the name "Chuck Norris" in it's title. Be aware this is a code name used by many disinfo agents across the net in various forums, and boards. i am not trying to make anyone paranoid, and if you don't believe me that's perfectly fine. i am just letting you know because in the cases of message boards the use of the name "Chuck Norris" is usually accompanied with trigger visuals.

Again, I am just warning you. It is not important how I know those, or that I even provide references to backup my claim. So when you see comments laced with "Chuck Norris" and 'lol's and sarcastic jabs know it is coming from someone meant to be putting up distractions for you. Wherever you see C.N. pass over it, and don't waste your time with it.

However now that I posted this certain people will know they need a new trigger word. I am sure some of them will make some jabs at me even here. Oh well that doesn't matter because it doesn't affect me. For everyone else, just remember "Chuck Norris" comments out of the blue usually means disinfo is attached to it, or in some cases subliminal pictures.

Ahwell my good deed for the day is done. I am going out for my morning bike ride. See you next time...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by loagun

Really bro i wrote that as a joke. Im not a disinfo agent and its whole reason for being posted is to mock the official story personally i think my story makes more sense then Obama's does at lest mine gives a reason hes buried at sea im not going to make a jab at you.I know you loagon you and me have bickered over stuff in the past but come on buddy going after me in a post is kind of dumb not you your action but hey I'm the guy making jokes about Osama and chuck norris so who im i to talk right.
edit on 2-5-2011 by pcrobotwolf because: (no reason given)
Ps thanks for more advertisement here's the post hes talking about judge for your self if you dare muahahahahahahahah www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 2-5-2011 by pcrobotwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by loagun

That just means you're a 'disinfo agent' for perpetuating it...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by loagun
I see there is a joke thread right now with the name "Chuck Norris" in it's title. Be aware this is a code name used by many disinfo agents

Funny, I do that with the 'trigger phrase' disonfo agents.

Chuck Norris disapproves of this thread. You will be punished with nunchucks.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Na man.... Chuck Norris facts and jokes are just funny...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by loagun

Aw rats you blew my cover lol lol lol!

It is not important how I know those, or that I even provide references to backup my claim.

Well actually it is. I need to know where the mole is!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Great info, as I have never heard that before!! I have seen on many occasions his name being used & always wondered why it was being used. Who would have thunk, too funny!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
chuck will kill you ..just for this question...:S

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Planet teleX

Correct...... wait check the dis info hand book chapter 11. Lets see here "while being a dis info agent you should never reveal you are a dis info agent"..........SH!T

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by pcrobotwolf

Oh come on man you are telling the OP too much! lol lol

Maybe this thread should be moved to the jokes board. I would suggest the Hoax forum but it is just to damn funny to be in the hoax section!

Can't supply proof! Bahahahahahaha
edit on 2-5-2011 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by loagun

It is not important how I know those, or that I even provide references to backup my claim.

Come on where is your proof? You need to back this up "Chuck Norris"! lol lol
edit on 2-5-2011 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
oh noez!!!

we've been foiled!!!!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
So either your telling the truth, your extremely misguided or your the disinfo agent trying to lure us away from someone who has stumbled onto something

I'm just kidding lol I haven't even read the thread you speak of but now I'm curious so I think I will read it.

Okay just read it. That was pretty funny lol
edit on 2-5-2011 by ucantcme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ucantcme
So either your telling the truth, your extremely misguided or your the disinfo agent trying to lure us away from someone who has stumbled onto something

only at ATS

new topics

top topics

active topics

join